Vitamin D levels high

tommyg130

Are there added benefits to getting vitamin D levels real high. I’m around 55ng/mlin the summer w no supplements. Not sure what it is winter w out supplements in NY.

My PTH is around 25. I forget the value system. It’s like middle bottom of range.

Are there any added benefits to raising vitamin D high w supplements when I’m already in range w out?

Would say 80-100 be better , so long as I have magnesium boron vitamin K in the picture as well? Does vitamin D toxicity exist at any level even? Or is that just hogwash ?

2 years ago before I started doing intelligent things for my Health I was at 25 ng/ml below the range low in February. But I wasn’t getting magnesium and was depressed. Im sure in the winter without supplements I could get it above 25 now, but I’m still unsure of if it could get where it needs to w out supplements.

Do some ppl really do much better w D levels at very top of range ? So not even just correcting a deficiency(which I don’t have) , but raising it to high from normal intentionally for therapeutic reasons.

I know more isn’t better always so I’m wondering how that goes w vitamin D.

Phosphor

My D just tested at 80, and my (very naturopathic) doctor wanted to know what I was taking. I don't know if she is going to tell me to cut back or not, but some of the dietary things I have done (Mg, D, in particular) were FLCCC recommendations to fight off "that virus." (And it was that doctor who referred me to FLCCC.) I will note that I have had no bugs for quite a while, no shots of any kind, and not "that virus" even though I have been in several very large enclosed-space group workshops over the last two years, almost everyone unmasked. So something is doing something and unless someone gives me a really good reason to change, I'm pretty happy with my immune system. (I'm taking D3 supp of 5000 IU.)

OP
T

tommyg130

My D just tested at 80, and my (very naturopathic) doctor wanted to know what I was taking. I don't know if she is going to tell me to cut back or not, but some of the dietary things I have done (Mg, D, in particular) were FLCCC recommendations to fight off "that virus." (And it was that doctor who referred me to FLCCC.) I will note that I have had no bugs for quite a while, no shots of any kind, and not "that virus" even though I have been in several very large enclosed-space group workshops over the last two years, almost everyone unmasked. So something is doing something and unless someone gives me a really good reason to change, I'm pretty happy with my immune system. (I'm taking D3 supp of 5000 IU.)
Nice thanks! Before supplements where was it at? The D level

Perry Staltic

Someone will have to chime in with the MD's name, but she has found that 65 ng/ml is about the optimal level and higher than that can negatively impact sleep quality.

sweetpeat

Someone will have to chime in with the MD's name, but she has found that 65 ng/ml is about the optimal level and higher than that can negatively impact sleep quality.
Are you thinking of Dr. Gominak?

youngsinatra

I had it close to 100 at times and did not feel better than at 25.

exile

“I think 50 ng/ml is a good goal. The point at which it lowers parathyroid hormone would be the right amount.” - RP

I’ve been at 85 with supplementation and can’t say I noticed any difference than the 55 levels I am at now.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals