Vitamin D/K Combo Increases Penis Size As Much As Surgery

Jib

can i ask you why you take dhea and pregnenolone together? pregnenolone converts into dhea and progesterone as needed right?

No particular reason. Perhaps I should just stop the DHEA. I figured that it was possible the pregnenolone would convert into other steroid hormones and the 5mg DHEA might help make sure I'm getting enough of DHEA specifically. Only been taking 5mg DHEA and 50mg pregnenolone once or twice a week.

5mg or so of DHEA
8mg or so progesterone
100mg Pregnenolone
5 tp 10 mg K2 MK4
50000 units D3 and 25000 units of A once a week or so

hei

Last year for about 4 months I took 10k IU Vitamin D3 (Healthy Origins brand) + 15mg K2 MK-4 (AOR brand) + 266mg magnesium/133mg calcium/4.5mg zinc (Now Foods brand), washed down usually with 0.67L of 2% fat milk with added milk solids (Pauls Smarter White brand), 2-3x daily, and my ben0r stayed the same size it has always been. I didn’t notice any other effects either. Maybe you have to be either severely deficient or extremely healthy to notice anything from these products.

Connor888

No particular reason. Perhaps I should just stop the DHEA. I figured that it was possible the pregnenolone would convert into other steroid hormones and the 5mg DHEA might help make sure I'm getting enough of DHEA specifically. Only been taking 5mg DHEA and 50mg pregnenolone once or twice a week.
Ohh okay

@haidut what do you think of topical use of K2/D in the penis/scrotum ?

BrianF

Ok, well I don't need to be in any doubt if this is factual or not. This morning, in my very tight bathroom, after leaving the shower, I dropped my D3 & K2 drops supplement into my mouth and then proceeded to clumsily knock the bottle onto the floor. A load poured out onto the floor, about the size of a teaspoonful. What a waste and its not cheap too. I thought, i have to save some of this, so I scooped it up as best I could and then began smearing it all over my scrotum, penis and perenium to begin with (thin skin) and then when toother areas of thin skin on the body. I managed to get nearly all of it off the tiles and onto my skin.

The side effects are as such:

Large swollen member, hanging very, very low - all day,, no let up and thats been over thirteen hours now. I will spare you the before and after pics, gents,take my word for it (I'm considering how to make this permanent:):...) I can see it through my jeans walking down the street. Looks like something out of spinal tap.

Large, heavy testicles, never felt them this big.

Increased libido,

Constant thoughts of sex.

Ok, well I don't need to be in any doubt if this is factual or not. This morning, in my very tight bathroom, after leaving the shower, I dropped my D3 & K2 drops supplement into my mouth and then proceeded to clumsily knock the bottle onto the floor. A load poured out onto the floor, about the size of a teaspoonful. What a waste and its not cheap too. I thought, i have to save some of this, so I scooped it up as best I could and then began smearing it all over my scrotum, penis and perenium to begin with (thin skin) and then when toother areas of thin skin on the body. I managed to get nearly all of it off the tiles and onto my skin.

The side effects are as such:

Large swollen member, hanging very, very low - all day,, no let up and thats been over thirteen hours now. I will spare you the before and after pics, gents,take my word for it (I'm considering how to make this permanent:):...) I can see it through my jeans walking down the street. Looks like something out of spinal tap.

Large, heavy testicles, never felt them this big.

Increased libido,

Constant thoughts of sex.

Haha, cool anecdote. This sounds like a one time effect though that would be diminished as you increase the frequency of the therapy.

After reading Hans' bonor protocol article, I applied 5 drops of Thorne K2 to my sack before bed and had an unusually high number of erections the next day. 5 more drops applied at the end of that day failed to produce any perceivably unusual effect the next day however.

GreekDemiGod

Haha, cool anecdote. This sounds like a one time effect though that would be diminished as you increase the frequency of the therapy.

After reading Hans' bonor protocol article, I applied 5 drops of Thorne K2 to my sack before bed and had an unusually high number of erections the next day. 5 more drops applied at the end of that day failed to produce any perceivably unusual effect the next day however.
Care to share that protocol?

serling78

I'm having a hard time imagining D3 resulting in any kind of dong size increase. I normally take 1000 IU of D3 daily , but sometimes I'll do 2000 IU because I like how it makes me feel mood wise, but even at that low dose (I say low compared to people taking anywhere from 10k IU to 50K IU daily) it's almost like chemical castration. All thoughts of sex go away and my penis actually shrinks on that dosage rather than magically growing.

For what it's worth I also take magnesium and K2 daily as well.

BrianF

I can assure you if you apply drops to your pubic areas, you will see growth, albiet temporary.

GreekDemiGod

Anyone heard of the Angion method. It's supposed to help with ED / circulation.
This guy has researched it and has a channel. It even has a video related to D/K combo

Jing

Anyone heard of the Angion method. It's supposed to help with ED / circulation.
This guy has researched it and has a channel. It even has a video related to D/K combo

Yh I do it I think it only helps with erections but it's still nothing special for that lol definitely doesn't make your **** grow go to his Reddit Janus is so up is own arse lol it's ridiculous . He also thinks vegan low salt diet is best with lots of peanuts lol

GreekDemiGod

Yh I do it I think it only helps with erections but it's still nothing special for that lol definitely doesn't make your **** grow go to his Reddit Janus is so up is own arse lol it's ridiculous . He also thinks vegan low salt diet is best with lots of peanuts lol
on the subreddit there are reports of crazy size gains.
I wouldn't mind an 8 incher.