Vitamin D/K Combo Increases Penis Size As Much As Surgery

mrchibbs

This will not likely work miracles for anyone other than those with severe D/K deficiencies.

But, for the average male Peatarian, vitamin E should immediately & temporarily improve flaccid hang, and aspirin should immediately & temporarily improve erection firmness.

Why would vitamin E have this effect?

Broken man

I think topical DHT has a much better track record for treating "micropenis" compared to something like hGH. Penis size is primarily an androgen-driven process and if prostaglandins are involved their role is probably peripheral. Animal studies with 5-AR inhibitors show decreased penis size despite plenty of prostaglandins floating around. Patients with PFS note decrease in penis size too, which also implicates DHT, independently of prostaglandins.
I am very curios and would like to ask, do you think it must be DHT? I am asking because I didnt have much increase from your DHT product but had brutal results with androsterone combined with DHEA.

Jing

I am very curios and would like to ask, do you think it must be DHT? I am asking because I didnt have much increase from your DHT product but had brutal results with androsterone combined with DHEA.
What results did you have with androsterone and dhea?

Broken man

What results did you have with androsterone and dhea?
It was like 2 years ago. I tried it out of curiosity and was amazed. My penis was looking bigger and I felt every move but last longer when using it. The most shocking but funny thing was that my girlfriend noticed it too and told me that my penis is much heavier than before And you know the sex was really good too.... To my bad luck I was not able to get the same results to this day but I understand it that It should be because I had already good androgens levels while I am f*ucked now.

pauljacob

Most likely it wouldn't do anything to the penis, but would increase the size of your nose considerably. :hairpull

serling78

Is K2 considered to be good at increasing libido? I tried in the past and it seemed to do the opposite. I can't completely remember but I feel like I discovered it's an aromatase inhibitor, which always destroy my libido.

I'm curious if MK4 is better than MK7? Maybe I just used the wrong one?

GreekDemiGod

Guys, any updates, anyone?
Been taking Kuinone topically on the testes and penis, not that I've noticed much. But I still do it.
I am satisfied with my erect size, can't say the same with the flacid.

scoobydoo

Been taking Kuinone topically on the testes and penis, not that I've noticed much. But I still do it.
how much have you been putting on the penis?

Is K2 considered to be good at increasing libido? I tried in the past and it seemed to do the opposite. I can't completely remember but I feel like I discovered it's an aromatase inhibitor, which always destroy my libido.

I'm curious if MK4 is better than MK7? Maybe I just used the wrong one?

MK4 seems to be quite androgenic for me.

Jib

MK4 seems to be quite androgenic for me.

How much K2 do you take?

I've been doing around 10mg a day or so. 10 drops of the Health Natura stuff on my tongue. I was mixing it with milk/kefir before I noticed droplets left behind on the glass.

Kinda on the fence with D3. I also have a bottle from Health Natura. Been partially scared off because of the Grant "poison vitamin A" stuff; a lot of the followers similarly think D3 is toxic, and only sunlight is acceptable. I'm skeptical but it also does concern me.

It was like 2 years ago. I tried it out of curiosity and was amazed. My penis was looking bigger and I felt every move but last longer when using it. The most shocking but funny thing was that my girlfriend noticed it too and told me that my penis is much heavier than before And you know the sex was really good too.... To my bad luck I was not able to get the same results to this day but I understand it that It should be because I had already good androgens levels while I am f*ucked now.

What happened? I take 5mg DHEA and 50mg pregnenolone once in a while. I thought this was relatively safe. But these days I'm more skeptical/careful about what I'm supplementing with. Never heard of that androsterone supplement before.

How is your performance now? Did supplementing with those things screw you up?

Connor888

How much K2 do you take?

I've been doing around 10mg a day or so. 10 drops of the Health Natura stuff on my tongue. I was mixing it with milk/kefir before I noticed droplets left behind on the glass.

Kinda on the fence with D3. I also have a bottle from Health Natura. Been partially scared off because of the Grant "poison vitamin A" stuff; a lot of the followers similarly think D3 is toxic, and only sunlight is acceptable. I'm skeptical but it also does concern me.

What happened? I take 5mg DHEA and 50mg pregnenolone once in a while. I thought this was relatively safe. But these days I'm more skeptical/careful about what I'm supplementing with. Never heard of that androsterone supplement before.

How is your performance now? Did supplementing with those things screw you up?

can i ask you why you take dhea and pregnenolone together? pregnenolone converts into dhea and progesterone as needed right?

Peat is against fatty acids and transdermal on scrotal area iirc.