Vitamin D/K Combo Increases Penis Size As Much As Surgery

haidut

Forum Supporter
A very interesting study, not only because of its obvious social implications but also because it confirms the anabolic effects of the vitamin D/K combination, as well as the likely androgenic effects of vitamin D. I could not help but pronounce the D/K combo in my head as "dee-k" :): Another interesting finding of the study below was that both length and thickness were increased - a reliable sign of androgenic effects of the vitamin D/K combo, which are also corroborated by the increased libido and sense of vitality of the patients. I think that vitamin K also has androgenic effects considering the masculine changes it elicits on male jaws and that if higher doses were used (e.g. the study used 100mcg daily) the effects would have been much more pronounced. The only drawback of this study was that the daily dose of vitamin D used was high (50,000 IU). However, the authors were well-aware of the risks for hypercalcemia and tracked their patients closely yet, fortunately, no such side effects occurred. Duration of treatment was 3-6 months. I would personally be more comfortable with a vitamin D dose around 5,000 IU daily and a higher vitamin K2 (MK-4) dose in the range of 10mg-15mg daily, as the study on muscle anabolism linked above calls for. In fact, according to the same study above, doses of K2 as low as 1mg may be sufficient. However, I have a read a number of other human studies with vitamin K2 (MK-4) and they all claim bone/muscle/brain benefits robustly increase up to at least 5mg daily doses, and, considering vitamin K2 has really no known drawbacks (other than price) I think trying 10mg-15mg daily may accelerate the materialization of the "benefits" mentioned in the study below :):
Btw, it may be even more effective if the D/K combo is used topically (on the penis) and this may also both increase the effectiveness as well as decrease the risks of side effects from D3 (hypercalcemia).

https://www.researchgate.net/public...ed_Growth_of_the_Adult_Penis_With_Vitamin_D_3
"...Fourteen male friends were invited to participate in a research project. They signed an informed consent form which explained the project and agreed to have blood drawn initially and whenever possible at 3 and 6 months after taking daily 50,000 units of D 3 and 100 mcg of vitamin K2. K2 is generally considered to be synergistic with D3 in enhancing deposits of calcium into bone. They were instructed to take no calcium supplements while on the D 3. They also agreed to have the senior author measure their flaccid stretched penis or to provide digital photos showing length and circumference of their erect penis initially and at 3 and 6 months."

"...The two earlier studies, which demonstrated penis enlargement,5,6 used vacuum pumps that required 30 minutes of daily vacuum pumping to achieve enlargement of up to 1 inch in length (average 0.67 inches) up to 0.75 inches in circumference (average 0.55 inches). Interestingly, it is reported that surgical enhancement results in only 1-2 cm increase in length and 2.5 cm augmentation in circumference! [7] In the current study, average increase in length of 0.46 inches and circumference of 0.523 inches is highly statistically significant and approximately equal to that obtained with vacuum pumps or surgical augmentation."

"...The only known risk of large dosages of vitamin D3 is excessive blood calcium levels with potential kidney damage. For that reason, individuals taking the large dosage of D3 are advised to avoid calcium supplements. In this current study, serum calcium levels at 3 and 6 months were all within the normal range. The physiological explanation for apparent androgenic effects of vitamin D3 are not simple, although plasma levels of vitamin D metabolites have been reported to have an effect upon sexual maturation and growth.11 There is some evidence that vitamin D3 is an androgen agonist and binds to Androgen Receptors.12,13 Much further work will be needed to explore this as a possible mechanism for enhanced penis augmentation with vitamin D."

Last edited:

Drareg

This thread will have the highest views soon, lol.
Local pharmacy will be thinking the increase d3 sales are for covid19.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
This thread will have the highest views soon, lol.
Local pharmacy will be thinking the increase d3 sales are for covid19.

LOL, my thought too :):
Btw, I already saw the local CVS/RiteAid stores had run out of vitamin D except the cheapest/crappiest varieties that are mixes of vitamin D with fish oil. So, people are paying attention and self-medicating whenever they can. It may be the fear of financial ruin if they end up in the hospital but the good side effect of that will be that over time they will learn to not rely on doctors/medicines except for emergency surgeries.

scoobydoo

Do you think based on these labs that I should avoid Vitamin D supps? I worry of calcification from D3
Calcium 10.3 ng/dl
Calcitriol 61.2 pg/mL (19.9 - 79.3)
PTH, Intact 18 pg/mL 15 - 65 0

Since these tests I have also been consuming much more calcium, K2 and magnesium per Rays recommendations

Also I don't understand the reasoning of them suggesting lowering intake of calcium during the test - can't that lead to more issues?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Do you think based on these labs that I should avoid Vitamin D supps? I worry of calcification from D3
Calcium 10.3 ng/dl
Calcitriol 61.2 pg/mL (19.9 - 79.3)
PTH, Intact 18 pg/mL 15 - 65 0

Since these tests I have also been consuming much more calcium, K2 and magnesium per Rays recommendations

Also I don't understand the reasoning of them suggesting lowering intake of calcium during the test - can't that lead to more issues?

I can't give medical advice. The only thing I can say is that your calcium seems close to the upper limit of normal. Sometimes, elevated prolactin can raise blood calcium so if that has not been investigated yet I would ask the doctor to check it.

zarrin77

I can't give medical advice. The only thing I can say is that your calcium seems close to the upper limit of normal. Sometimes, elevated prolactin can raise blood calcium so if that has not been investigated yet I would ask the doctor to check it.

Besides vitamin K, magnesium and sometimes vitamin A can help to prevent hypercalcemia from too much D.

I would try higer dose magnesium >700mg a day if you haven’t already. Further, magnesium and zinc can sometimes interfere with calcium absorption.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Besides vitamin K, magnesium and sometimes vitamin A can help to prevent hypercalcemia from too much D.

I would try higer dose magnesium >700mg a day if you haven’t already. Further, magnesium and zinc can sometimes interfere with calcium absorption.

True, and the vitamin A / zinc would be quite applicable if prolactin (and thus estrogen) turns out to be elevated.

Wagner83

This study has been discussed before on here and elsewhere, I'd have to search. Bottom line is that it was likely bunk. Download the report and see how it is written as well as who participated. Shealy sells d3 and k2 also.

Ps : my juvenile peepee floats in a mix of kuinone and calcirol as I write this. Haidut, would you be so kind as to create special bottles for this endeavour ?

scoobydoo

Got it. Prolactin was on the upper end of normal, but i suspect is lower now. Why do they suggest

I'll do the high dose of magnoil tonight :) I imagine I will sleep like a rock. Thanks

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
So basically, apply Estroban locally every day and you're good to go :):

Sure, that may work too, if applied directly on the penis in order to reach the concentrations that the higher oral doses used in the study did.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
This study has been discussed before on here and elsewhere, I'd have to search. Bottom line is that it was likely bunk. Download the report and see how it is written as well as who participated. Shealy sells d3 and k2 also.

Ps : my juvenile peepee floats in a mix of kuinone and calcirol as I write this. Haidut, would you be so kind as to create special bottles for this endeavour ?

I don't see it posted elsewhere on the forum. Maybe some other site?
In terms of supplements - as @Iceman2016 mentioned - topical EstroBan may be a good all-in-one product. I guess it would depend on how underdeveloped the "instrument" is - i.e. for severe shortage higher D/K doses may be needed.

lampofred

https://www.researchgate.net/public...ed_Growth_of_the_Adult_Penis_With_Vitamin_D_3

"...The only known risk of large dosages of vitamin D3 is excessive blood calcium levels with potential kidney damage. For that reason, individuals taking the large dosage of D3 are advised to avoid calcium supplements. In this current study, serum calcium levels at 3 and 6 months were all within the normal range. The physiological explanation for apparent androgenic effects of vitamin D3 are not simple, although plasma levels of vitamin D metabolites have been reported to have an effect upon sexual maturation and growth.11 There is some evidence that vitamin D3 is an androgen agonist and binds to Androgen Receptors.12,13 Much further work will be needed to explore this as a possible mechanism for enhanced penis augmentation with vitamin D."

Wouldn't vitamin D increase phosphate absorption (and lead to an increase of the activated form, which Dr. Peat says we don't want) if its supplemented while avoiding calcium?

HumanLife

Btw, it may be even more effective if the D/K combo is used topically (on the penis) and this may also both increase the effectiveness as well as decrease the risks of side effects from D3 (hypercalcemia).

Is that safe?

Wagner83

I don't see it posted elsewhere on the forum. Maybe some other site?
In terms of supplements - as @Iceman2016 mentioned - topical EstroBan may be a good all-in-one product. I guess it would depend on how underdeveloped the "instrument" is - i.e. for severe shortage higher D/K doses may be needed.

At least here, I think it was quoted elsewhere too :
The following study (not sure how reliable) noted a 0.46" x 0.523" average length x girth increase after 6 months supplementing 50,000 IU vitamin D3 and 100 mcg vitamin K2 MK-7: https://www.researchgate.net/public...ed_Growth_of_the_Adult_Penis_With_Vitamin_D_3.
Yes it was posted on an other site too. Honestly if anyone checks the pdf he'd be surprised this is published, especially you haidut as you know too well the annoyance of publishing studies.

Here is the website of the other coauthor ProArgi9

Last edited:

baccheion

Wouldn't vitamin D increase phosphate absorption (and lead to an increase of the activated form, which Dr. Peat says we don't want) if its supplemented while avoiding calcium?
The increased active form and osteocalcin is what's purported to cause the desired effect. On the other hand, I suppose this would be a temporary thing. ~ 3-6 months.

I took 100,000 IU D3 for 6 months, 60,000 IU for the next year, and then 50,000 IU for another 4 months. I didn't notice any size change. On the other hand, I also didn't experience any side effects and calcium remained in range. I didn't get much calcium and took enough magnesium to maintain a 1:1 ratio with phosphorus (ie, swapped calcium and magnesium RDAs).