Vitamin D/K Combo Increases Penis Size As Much As Surgery

HumanLife

Okay, so I shared this study on a small Discord server and it got quite some engagement. One day later, I got told by somebody in the same Discord server that a real life friend of theirs shared to them the same study. Just what are the odds?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

theLaw

Junk science?

The term "junk" is used by women to describe men's genitals.

G4yk.gif

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
HGH/IGF-1 is relevant as the growth factor. DHT works primarily due to the rise in PGE1/3:E2 ratio and the resulting vasodilation. It is a combination of growth factors and androgens for reasons already stated. It has been said that the DHT fueling penis growth comes from skin (ie, 5-AR 1).

Vitamin D (active form) is believed to work in this regard, as VDR exists commonly with androgen receptors (AR). The active form is both associated with osteocalcin (androgenic action IIRC) and with agonism of relevant receptors in the penis. Further, it supposedly results in longer binding of androgens to AR.

Sure, I agree on the effects of vitamin D being through the androgen receptor and potentiating of androgens. The Calcirol OP has some info on that.
Calcirol - Liquid Vitamin D3

I am not convinced about the role of prostaglandins and hGH though. Animals raised on EFA diets (= zero prostaglandins) do not get micropenis, actually to the contrary they have very high androgenic tone. hGH/IGF-1 are related to higher estrogen levels, and DHT is known to actually lower both, but IGF-1 more potently than hGH. Only aromatizable androgens tend to raise hGH/IGF-1.
Europe PMC

The studies on people with micropenis show that the effects of hGH are through increasing endogenous androgens.
Penile growth in response to hormone treatment in children with micropenis

Using only hGH is probably warranted only in cases where there is hypopituitarism and as such other concurrent issues such as dwarfism. Micropenis in the presence of normal height/development is solidly linked to hypogonadism, 5-AR deficiency, or some sort of androgen insensitivity and the most appropriate treatment is DHT or higher dose T (invariably used topically in studies, probably because it converts to DHT more).

Finally, adults with micropenis have been successfully treated with DHT monotherapy and their hGH levels are low (if they are healthy). Prostaglandins may play a role in vasodilation and erection but I have not seen any evidence that the prostaglandins play a role in increasing the length/width of adult penis.
Transdermal Dihydrotestosterone Therapy and its Effects on Patients with Microphallus - ScienceDirect

Just my 2c.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Over 2000 views in 18 hours.

Not sure how many people have identified gender on their profiles but it would be interesting to see the breakdown of views by gender. It would either confirm or shatter some of the gender stereotypes...

baccheion

Sure, I agree on the effects of vitamin D being through the androgen receptor and potentiating of androgens. The Calcirol OP has some info on that.
Calcirol - Liquid Vitamin D3

I am not convinced about the role of prostaglandins and hGH though. Animals raised on EFA diets (= zero prostaglandins) do not get micropenis, actually to the contrary they have very high androgenic tone. hGH/IGF-1 are related to higher estrogen levels, and DHT is known to actually lower both, but IGF-1 more potently than hGH. Only aromatizable androgens tend to raise hGH/IGF-1.
Europe PMC

The studies on people with micropenis show that the effects of hGH are through increasing endogenous androgens.
Penile growth in response to hormone treatment in children with micropenis

Using only hGH is probably warranted only in cases where there is hypopituitarism and as such other concurrent issues such as dwarfism. Micropenis in the presence of normal height/development is solidly linked to hypogonadism, 5-AR deficiency, or some sort of androgen insensitivity and the most appropriate treatment is DHT or higher dose T (invariably used topically in studies, probably because it converts to DHT more).

Finally, adults with micropenis have been successfully treated with DHT monotherapy and their hGH levels are low (if they are healthy). Prostaglandins may play a role in vasodilation and erection but I have not seen any evidence that the prostaglandins play a role in increasing the length/width of adult penis.
Transdermal Dihydrotestosterone Therapy and its Effects on Patients with Microphallus - ScienceDirect

Just my 2c.
I didn't say anything about just hGH. hGH/IGF-1 + androgens. Androgens stimulates/shape and hGH triggers overall growth.

If you look at males with aromatase deficiency, micropenis is strong. Same with 5-AR deficiency, likely more due to malformation. Same with 100% complete androgen insensitivity syndrome (to the point they are more female than the majority of women).

AndroordnA

haidut I was about to order calcirol/Kuinone as I’m running out and since I will be ordering allot anyway I might as well give this a shot and I was intending on using androsterone too. So what would you say would be a good dosage for each if using directly on the penis?

I have been practicing penis enlargement for years so would be fun too see if anything happens.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
If you look at males with aromatase deficiency, micropenis is strong

Where are you getting this information from? The only thing I have seen on effects of aromatase deficiency in males is hypospadia but even that is not very common.
A loss of estrogen signaling in the aromatase deficient mouse penis results in mild hypospadias. - PubMed - NCBI

To the contrary, aromatase excess is well-known to lead to micropenis, ED, and tiny scrotum/testicles as well.

Aromatase excess syndrome - Wikipedia
"...The symptoms of AEXS, in males, include heterosexual precocity (precocious puberty with phenotypically-inappropriate secondary sexual characteristics; i.e., a fully or mostly feminized appearance), severe prepubertal or peripubertal gynecomastia (development of breasts in males before or around puberty), high-pitched voice, sparse facial hair, hypogonadism (dysfunctional gonads), oligozoospermia (low sperm count), small testes, micropenis (an unusually small penis),

The role of estradiol in male reproductive function Schulster M, Bernie AM, Ramasamy R - Asian J Androl
"...The exact role of estradiol in each area of male sexual function including libido, erectile function, and spermatogenesis, is difficult to determine. A complex balance of testosterone, estradiol, aromatase, and ERs in the testes, penis, and brain confirms an indispensable and highly regulated hormonal interaction of estrogen in the male. ERs and aromatase share topographic locations with pheromones in the brain, making it clear that estrogen contributes to early sexual development as well as sexual behavior in adulthood. Estrogen can sustain libido as well as affect the amount of serotonin receptors in the brain modulating mood, mental state, cognition, and emotion. Erectile function is adversely affected by estrogen exposure in early penile development, and exposure to estradiol in the mature penis leads to increased vascular permeability with increased ED. ED from increased estradiol exposure is independent of testosterone level."

This will not likely work miracles for anyone other than those with severe D/K deficiencies.

But, for the average male Peatarian, vitamin E should immediately & temporarily improve flaccid hang, and aspirin should immediately & temporarily improve erection firmness.

Last edited:
Related to the Penis-mystery:

Effects of Vitamin D Restricted Diet Administered during Perinatal and Postnatal Periods on the Penis of Wistar Rats. - PubMed - NCBI

• Send to

Biomed Res Int. 2018 Apr 23;2018:6030646. doi: 10.1155/2018/6030646. eCollection 2018.
    Effects of Vitamin D Restricted Diet Administered during Perinatal and Postnatal Periods on the Penis of Wistar Rats.
    Fernandes-Lima F1, Gregório BM1, Nascimento FAM1,2, Costa WS1, Gallo CBM1, Sampaio FJB1.
    Author information
    Abstract

Vitamin D deficiency is common in pregnant women and infants. The present study aimed to investigate the effects of vitamin D restricted diet on the Wistar rats offspring penis morphology. Mother rats received either standard diet (SC) or vitamin D restricted (VitD) diet. At birth, offspring were divided into SC/SC (from SC mothers, fed with SC diet) and VitD/VitD (from VitD mothers, fed with VitD diet). After euthanasia the penises were processed for histomorphometric analysis. The VitD/VitD offspring displayed metabolic changes and reduction in the cross-sectional area of the penis, corpus cavernosum, tunica albuginea, and increased area of the corpus spongiosum. The connective tissue, smooth muscle, and cell proliferation percentages were greater in the corpus cavernosum and corpus spongiosum in the VitD/VitD offspring. The percentages of sinusoidal spaces and elastic fibers in the corpus cavernosum decreased. The elastic fibers in the tunica albuginea of the corpus spongiosum in the VitD/VitD offspring were reduced. Vitamin D restriction during perinatal and postnatal periods induced metabolic and structural changes and represented important risk factors for erectile dysfunction in the penis of the adult offspring. These findings suggest that vitamin D is an important micronutrient in maintaining the cytoarchitecture of the penis.

PMID:
    PMCID:
    PMC5937572
    DOI:
    10.1155/2018/6030646
    [Indexed for MEDLINE]
    Free PMC Article

Michael Mohn

We should not underestimate the effect of vacuum pumps, I read that these pumps are the only efficient intervention for enlargement apart of surgery.

Frankdee20

We should not underestimate the effect of vacuum pumps, I read that these pumps are the only efficient intervention for enlargement apart of surgery.
Yeah but do they scar or cause harm ?

I could imagine such devices would take over a large part of our free time leading to a compulsion in using said device/s. If you know you are 'average' in size then enlarging your penis seems indulgent, to the detriment of relationship/s. I would also assume that the older you are the greater chance of injury could ensue

baccheion

Jelqing is the most effective manual technique, often combined with a BathMate..

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals