Vitamin D/K Combo Increases Penis Size As Much As Surgery

Jing

I wish this would work lol but I don't think it would, I've seen this study posted quite alot of various forums and quite a few people commenting saying they have taken 50,000 of more of vitamin d and K2 for years with no size increase. I want to test it myself tbh but not sure on the safety of high dose vitamin d for so long, I'm sure they used Mk7 in the study aswell so I would probably use mk4 and Mk7 just to make sure.

baccheion

I wish this would work lol but I don't think it would, I've seen this study posted quite alot of various forums and quite a few people commenting saying they have taken 50,000 of more of vitamin d and K2 for years with no size increase. I want to test it myself tbh but not sure on the safety of high dose vitamin d for so long, I'm sure they used Mk7 in the study aswell so I would probably use mk4 and Mk7 just to make sure.
It was fine in my case. Try it if curious. 3-6 months. Get Life-flo magnesium oil spray and apply 20 sprays 2x/day. Enough potassium to ensure net alkalinity/PRAL. Avoid calcium, further making it possible to use just 100 mcg MK-7. 500-600 mg calcium is still fine, but avoid totally for the first 3-6 months.

I also had the same experience. I was taking to try to heal cavities and other things, but noted as the doses were similar.

Where else have you seen this posted? Wasn't aware anyone tried it.

lampofred

The increased active form and osteocalcin is what's purported to cause the desired effect. On the other hand, I suppose this would be a temporary thing. ~ 3-6 months.

I took 100,000 IU D3 for 6 months, 60,000 IU for the next year, and then 50,000 IU for another 4 months. I didn't notice any size change. On the other hand, I also didn't experience any side effects and calcium remained in range. I didn't get much calcium and took enough magnesium to maintain a 1:1 ratio with phosphorus (ie, swapped calcium and magnesium RDAs).

What benefits did you notice from that much D? I've been trying to up my vitamin D for a while but I keep stopping because I get scared of increasing absorption of phosphate and toxic metals.

Also do you know of the effects of D3 vs D4, D5?

Last edited:

mrchibbs

Jing

It was fine in my case. Try it if curious. 3-6 months. Get Life-flo magnesium oil spray and apply 20 sprays 2x/day. Enough potassium to ensure net alkalinity/PRAL. Avoid calcium, further making it possible to use just 100 mcg MK-7. 500-600 mg calcium is still fine, but avoid totally for the first 3-6 months.

I also had the same experience. I was taking to try to heal cavities and other things, but noted as the doses were similar.

Where else have you seen this posted? Wasn't aware anyone tried it.
Mostly penis enlargement forums but seen it on some others I think Reddit aswell so you did it for 3-6 months? No size increase?

baccheion

What benefits did you notice from that much D? I've been trying to up my vitamin D for a while but I keep stopping because I get scared of increasing absorption of phosphate and toxic metals.

Also do you know of the effects of D3 vs D4, D5?
Not much. Maybe more energy. Take megadose melatonin at night to balance and also to chelate heavy metals. Need to adjust diet to keep phosphorus in the 800-1,200 mg range. Match at least 1 : 1 with magnesium. PRAL score. See: Jeff Bowles. So Peaty.

Mostly penis enlargement forums but seen it on some others I think Reddit aswell so you did it for 3-6 months? No size increase?
Can you link to the posts?

aussiebaldguy

It's funny how the only change is on the P.
Like that combo conveniently targets it.
The study itself could do with some enlargement.
I'm skeptical, but not hard to test out. Just try it.

High_Prob

A very interesting study, not only because of its obvious social implications but also because it confirms the anabolic effects of the vitamin D/K combination, as well as the likely androgenic effects of vitamin D. I could not help but pronounce the D/K combo in my head as "dee-k" :): Another interesting finding of the study below was that both length and thickness were increased - a reliable sign of androgenic effects of the vitamin D/K combo, which are also corroborated by the increased libido and sense of vitality of the patients. I think that vitamin K also has androgenic effects considering the masculine changes it elicits on male jaws and that if higher doses were used (e.g. the study used 100mcg daily) the effects would have been much more pronounced. The only drawback of this study was that the daily dose of vitamin D used was high (50,000 IU). However, the authors were well-aware of the risks for hypercalcemia and tracked their patients closely yet, fortunately, no such side effects occurred. Duration of treatment was 3-6 months. I would personally be more comfortable with a vitamin D dose around 5,000 IU daily and a higher vitamin K2 (MK-4) dose in the range of 10mg-15mg daily, as the study on muscle anabolism linked above calls for. In fact, according to the same study above, doses of K2 as low as 1mg may be sufficient. However, I have a read a number of other human studies with vitamin K2 (MK-4) and they all claim bone/muscle/brain benefits robustly increase up to at least 5mg daily doses, and, considering vitamin K2 has really no known drawbacks (other than price) I think trying 10mg-15mg daily may accelerate the materialization of the "benefits" mentioned in the study below :):
Btw, it may be even more effective if the D/K combo is used topically (on the penis) and this may also both increase the effectiveness as well as decrease the risks of side effects from D3 (hypercalcemia).

https://www.researchgate.net/public...ed_Growth_of_the_Adult_Penis_With_Vitamin_D_3
"...Fourteen male friends were invited to participate in a research project. They signed an informed consent form which explained the project and agreed to have blood drawn initially and whenever possible at 3 and 6 months after taking daily 50,000 units of D 3 and 100 mcg of vitamin K2. K2 is generally considered to be synergistic with D3 in enhancing deposits of calcium into bone. They were instructed to take no calcium supplements while on the D 3. They also agreed to have the senior author measure their flaccid stretched penis or to provide digital photos showing length and circumference of their erect penis initially and at 3 and 6 months."

"...The two earlier studies, which demonstrated penis enlargement,5,6 used vacuum pumps that required 30 minutes of daily vacuum pumping to achieve enlargement of up to 1 inch in length (average 0.67 inches) up to 0.75 inches in circumference (average 0.55 inches). Interestingly, it is reported that surgical enhancement results in only 1-2 cm increase in length and 2.5 cm augmentation in circumference! [7] In the current study, average increase in length of 0.46 inches and circumference of 0.523 inches is highly statistically significant and approximately equal to that obtained with vacuum pumps or surgical augmentation."

"...The only known risk of large dosages of vitamin D3 is excessive blood calcium levels with potential kidney damage. For that reason, individuals taking the large dosage of D3 are advised to avoid calcium supplements. In this current study, serum calcium levels at 3 and 6 months were all within the normal range. The physiological explanation for apparent androgenic effects of vitamin D3 are not simple, although plasma levels of vitamin D metabolites have been reported to have an effect upon sexual maturation and growth.11 There is some evidence that vitamin D3 is an androgen agonist and binds to Androgen Receptors.12,13 Much further work will be needed to explore this as a possible mechanism for enhanced penis augmentation with vitamin D."

A little off topic but do you really think that it’s the Geranylgeraniol part of MK4 that causes the androgenic effect from MK4?

I tried the Geranylgeraniol supplement from Designs For Health (dosed daily for 2
Months) and it did not have an androgenic feel to it. Meanwhile 5 mg of MK4 (GG amount tiny in comparison) has that feel.

Ableton

I think flaccid D size can be influenced by a couple things. Errection size not so sure

friend of mine who is on fin reported his flaccid gets smaller. Same errection size

my flaccid d gets bigger and bigger, not sure why. No change in errection size though

Hairfedup

Feel like this is a stupid question, but would three months of heavy sunlight exposure work in the same manner?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Is that safe?

I don't see a problem applying on the penis (depending on what is in that liquid product of course). Peat had some reservations about applying on the scrotum but this is not about scrotal application and there is not much that can be damaged on the penis by applying D/K on it. At least not to my knowledge, so if somebody had information to the contrary please share it.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
At least here, I think it was quoted elsewhere too :

Yes it was posted on an other site too. Honestly if anyone checks the pdf he'd be surprised this is published, especially you haidut as you know too well the annoyance of publishing studies.

Here is the website of the other coauthor ProArgi9

Noted. As I said in my OP, I thought it was a corroboration on the anabolic effects of D/K as per that other thread I posted a few years ago. The authors of that study thought D/K have potential as *cough* anabolic *cough* doping *cough* agents and they meant muscle. The penis is mostly muscle and the study was posted on Twitter by an MD, so it caught my eye. That's all, and people should be making up their own mind. However, it is hard to argue that it would be pretty easy and, dare I safe, safe to experiment with 2 vitamins for such purposes. Much safer than say rubbing steroids on it, which apparently plenty of people already do.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Feel like this is a stupid question, but would three months of heavy sunlight exposure work in the same manner?

It should, assuming vitamin K is also used in order to replicate the study as they think it is the synergy between D and K that is at play here.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
A little off topic but do you really think that it’s the Geranylgeraniol part of MK4 that causes the androgenic effect from MK4?

I tried the Geranylgeraniol supplement from Designs For Health (dosed daily for 2
Months) and it did not have an androgenic feel to it. Meanwhile 5 mg of MK4 (GG amount tiny in comparison) has that feel.

I have tried 1,4-naphthoquinone and geranylgeraniol (the components of MK-4) separately and neither one of them changed my jaw the way vitamin K2 (MK-4) did, but both seemed to speed up metabolism and possibly steroid synthesis as the former gave me energy and the latter in higher doses gave me pimples on the shoulders/chest (which I had never had before, even as a teenager). So, I'd say MK-4 has unique bone morphogenic effects (and androgenic too, at least in males) even though its components also have some benefits in the same direction when used separately.

baccheion

Noted. As I said in my OP, I thought it was a corroboration on the anabolic effects of D/K as per that other thread I posted a few years ago. The authors of that study thought D/K have potential as *cough* anabolic *cough* doping *cough* agents and they meant muscle. The penis is mostly muscle and the study was posted on Twitter by an MD, so it caught my eye. That's all, and people should be making up their own mind. However, it is hard to argue that it would be pretty easy and, dare I safe, safe to experiment with 2 vitamins for such purposes. Much safer than say rubbing steroids on it, which apparently plenty of people already do.
It's more like spongy tissue. Gets larger via engorgement. Also grows the same way. One patent featured prostaglandin E1, as it promotes vasodilation. Same reason androgens increase size during puberty: they are pro E1/E3 and anti E2. Rest handled by growth hormones.

Better flaccid hang during puberty + growth hormones = larger final size. Though it's been said peak size is determined in the womb.

Hairfedup

It should, assuming vitamin K is also used in order to replicate the study as they think it is the synergy between D and K that is at play here.

Yes of course, gotta have the K. Thanks for responding, this thread might be a forum highlight for some time lol.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
It's more like spongy tissue. Gets larger via engorgement. Also grows the same way. One patent featured prostaglandin E1, as it promotes vasodilation. Same reason androgens increase size during puberty: they are pro E1/E3 and anti E2. Rest handled by growth hormones.

Better flaccid hang during puberty + growth hormones = larger final size. Though it's been said peak size is determined in the womb.

I think topical DHT has a much better track record for treating "micropenis" compared to something like hGH. Penis size is primarily an androgen-driven process and if prostaglandins are involved their role is probably peripheral. Animal studies with 5-AR inhibitors show decreased penis size despite plenty of prostaglandins floating around. Patients with PFS note decrease in penis size too, which also implicates DHT, independently of prostaglandins.

baccheion

I think topical DHT has a much better track record for treating "micropenis" compared to something like hGH. Penis size is primarily an androgen-driven process and if prostaglandins are involved their role is probably peripheral. Animal studies with 5-AR inhibitors show decreased penis size despite plenty of prostaglandins floating around. Patients with PFS note decrease in penis size too, which also implicates DHT, independently of prostaglandins.
HGH/IGF-1 is relevant as the growth factor. DHT works primarily due to the rise in PGE1/3:E2 ratio and the resulting vasodilation. It is a combination of growth factors and androgens for reasons already stated. It has been said that the DHT fueling penis growth comes from skin (ie, 5-AR 1).

Vitamin D (active form) is believed to work in this regard, as VDR exists commonly with androgen receptors (AR). The active form is both associated with osteocalcin (androgenic action IIRC) and with agonism of relevant receptors in the penis. Further, it supposedly results in longer binding of androgens to AR.

Jamo77

For those interested something I can confirm works positively on size is ultrasound heat (with a quality machine not the ones from India) whilst stretching. Need to be careful in how you use it as typically these machines shouldn’t be used down there if you don’t know what you are doing. A guy named Kyrpa on Thundersplace is the one to listen to.

Wagner83

Yep, I remember this thread. I don't think the penis is mostly muscle. There are smooth muscles inside, but the tunica albuginea and the various fascias matter a lot when it comes to modifying / defining size, they are closer to tendons from what I understand. Isn't vitamin D3 a steroid as well ? As you say, it should be quite safe to experiment with K2 and D3 compared to what others do, at least if the doses used are not the ones mentioned. It would be nice to find a way to keep the effects more localized.
DHT works primarily due to the rise in PGE1/3:E2 ratio and the resulting vasodilation.
And where did you get that from ?
For those interested something I can confirm works positively on size is ultrasound heat (with a quality machine not the ones from India) whilst stretching. Need to be careful in how you use it as typically these machines shouldn’t be used down there if you don’t know what you are doing. A guy named Kyrpa on Thundersplace is the one to listen to.
He is an interesting member indeed, but people have gained without this expensive device.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals