Vitamin D for the skin?

Icecreambear

I'm fairly new to all the possible supplementations... ;)

I'm not sure, but didn't Peat mention that he uses Vitamin D as an oil for the skin? Is anyone here doing it the same way?

I'm curious because I'm not a fan of too much oral supplementation.

Ray-Z

Icecreambear said:
I'm fairly new to all the possible supplementations... ;)

I'm not sure, but didn't Peat mention that he uses Vitamin D as an oil for the skin? Is anyone here doing it the same way?

I'm curious because I'm not a fan of too much oral supplementation.

Welcome to the forum, Icecreambear. Great name.

I'm planning to start using liquid vitamin D on my skin after I run out of vitamin D capsules.

Stunning4keke

is there a brand that Ray uses? i thought it might be Carlson's? and where exactly on the skin should it be used? the wrists perhaps?

Stunning4keke

why isn't anyone on the forum getting back to any of my posts? i'm a laughing right now by the way. but what the fck?

what is wrong with the question does Ray Peat use Carlson's Vitamin D on his skin? does he prick the little soft capsule perhaps? if he does put a little prick in the vitamin D soft caps would he then put it on his wrists or something like that?

i also put up a post about casara sagrada? i thought it created a dependency for the colon. if not, great! how would one go about using the powder cascara sagrada? make a tea perhaps? just add it to water? thank you!

Stunning4keke

well, i've been using the Thorne VitK2/D3 on my wrist as i got that from Danny Roddy. and i'm also having lot's of luck with the cascara sagrada powder. i just put the powder in my mouth and chase it down with some orange juice or coconut water.

the Harmless Harvest coconut water is out of this world. you can google it. there's nothing like the taste. it's so soft and truly organic.

Gabriel

As to your first question, wrists are a good place. Bbut remember to switch places every once in a while as the skin gets saturated with the substance pretty quick. Putting it on another place in a cycling manner will maintain the dose that you want to achieve.

Any cholecalciferol supplement that's free from toxins is a good choice, like the Carlsons Super Daily D3 oils.

J

j.

Stunning4keke said:
why do some people get a bad reaction to Vitamin D especially with the K2 or D2 in it?

Most supplements usually also contain other additives.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals