Vitamin D Causing ED And Huge Anxiety

Max.

I have serious case of low vitamin D arround 15 ng/ml, but every time i take vitamn D, i start to develop ED, drop in libido, and huge anxiety, i only become normal after 1-2weeks after stop taking that dose.

I can't take sunbathing at this moment, my only solution is supplements

I tried use, magnesium, vit K , vit A nothing works!

Even when i take small doses 500 UI - 1000 Ui.

Anyone have any thoughts?

redsun

I have serious case of low vitamin D arround 15 ng/ml, but every time i take vitamn D, i start to develop ED, drop in libido, and huge anxiety, i only become normal after 1-2weeks after stop taking that dose.

I can't take sunbathing at this moment, my only solution is supplements

I tried use, magnesium, vit K , vit A nothing works!

Even when i take small doses 500 UI - 1000 Ui.

Anyone have any thoughts?

How do you actually feel though? Like are you worried about the vitamin d level but overall you feel fine? Eat some foods with vitamin D and wait to get more sunlight. Vitamin D is better gotten from food and sunlight anyway. Its a big fuss over nothing if you generally feel fine and have good energy levels.

BearWithMe

Most likely hypercalcemia.

Do you have more frequent urination and thirst? Any changes in appetite / digestion?

How is your calcium intake?

Dr.Fugazzi

It might also be something in the supplement itself: some extra ingredient that might act as an irritant (i.e. silicon/titanium dioxide) or just an overall quality might be low. What brand are you using?

OP
Max.

Max.

How do you actually feel though? Like are you worried about the vitamin d level but overall you feel fine? Eat some foods with vitamin D and wait to get more sunlight. Vitamin D is better gotten from food and sunlight anyway. Its a big fuss over nothing if you generally feel fine and have good energy levels.
No, actually my libido and erection oscilate a lot but get worse when i take vitamin d, i cant take enough sun, maybe thats why i am suffering from this problems.

Most likely hypercalcemia.

Do you have more frequent urination and thirst? Any changes in appetite / digestion?

How is your calcium intake?

I have more hungry and dont feel full

I drink 1 liter of milk daily, and sometimes eat some cheese

OP
Max.

Max.

It might also be something in the supplement itself: some extra ingredient that might act as an irritant (i.e. silicon/titanium dioxide) or just an overall quality might be low. What brand are you using?

I tried now foods and healthy origins, do you suggest any other brand?

OP
Max.

Max.

Sorry for the late response guys, i am havimg bad days, thanks for trying to help me

japanesedude

happens to me every time when i take vitamin d. topical route gives me increase in libido but oral route cause me anxiety and depression.

OP
Max.

Max.

happens to me every time when i take vitamin d. topical route gives me increase in libido but oral route cause me anxiety and depression.

What part of body do you apply?
And what brand do you use.?

serling78

I use carlson brand. apply it on inner elbow

I was just looking for that brand and what I'm finding are Carlson vitamin D drops, but the directions say to take orally. Are you using those drops topically or is there another product specifically for topical use?

Geronimo

Vitamin D, even from the sun, uses magnesium as a cofactor. Taking b1 will deplete magnesium as well. I'd stick with taking a lot of magnesium. I prefer magnesium oil myself. I've had this exact thing happen to me. D3 really affected my wang in all negative ways. High dose magnesium really straightened it out, no pun intended.

BearWithMe

Vitamin D, even from the sun, uses magnesium as a cofactor. Taking b1 will deplete magnesium as well. I'd stick with taking a lot of magnesium. I prefer magnesium oil myself. I've had this exact thing happen to me. D3 really affected my wang in all negative ways. High dose magnesium really straightened it out, no pun intended.
This is really interesting! Where are you applying the magnesium oil, and how much?

Geronimo

Legs and arms seem to work the best. I'm pretty sure it absorbs well through follicles. Taking oral thiamine hcl and topical magnesium oil concomitantly really ramped up my metabolism when I did it. Taking thiamine hcl on its own made me feel terrible, same as D3 on its own. D3 could be limiting activated b1 in your body due to lowered magnesium availability. You may have low grade magnesium deficiency. It's just my best guess, but my personal experience tells me such.

BearWithMe

Legs and arms seem to work the best. I'm pretty sure it absorbs well through follicles. Taking oral thiamine hcl and topical magnesium oil concomitantly really ramped up my metabolism when I did it. Taking thiamine hcl on its own made me feel terrible, same as D3 on its own. D3 could be limiting activated b1 in your body due to lowered magnesium availability. You may have low grade magnesium deficiency. It's just my best guess, but my personal experience tells me such.
Awesome, thank you. Need to try to try that!

Maljam

How much topical magnesium oil did you use and where? I can't really tell if it makes a difference I usually use around 10 sprays on my thighs. Did you notice benefits?

Geronimo

How much topical magnesium oil did you use and where? I can't really tell if it makes a difference I usually use around 10 sprays on my thighs. Did you notice benefits?

I do about 20 sprays between calves, forearms and neck area. I notice benefits when I take it with b1 and/or D3. B1 and D3 both require magnesium to work. Supplementing either of those without magnesium will work for a short time, and then you're toast.