Vitamin D Causing ED And Huge Anxiety

serling78

I do about 20 sprays between calves, forearms and neck area. I notice benefits when I take it with b1 and/or D3. B1 and D3 both require magnesium to work. Supplementing either of those without magnesium will work for a short time, and then you're toast.

Interesting, but have you used just magnesium by itself? In many years of trial and error I've tried to use magnesium and it kills my libido. Same thing with vitamin d. Have recently been trying d3 oral spray (can sprays that are designed to be ingested be used topically instead?) with vitamin a and k but after a week my libido is tanking big time.

I don't see how two wrongs can make a right, meaning if magnesium and d3 both separately hurt my libido would combining them help or just double the negative effect?

BearWithMe

Interesting, but have you used just magnesium by itself? In many years of trial and error I've tried to use magnesium and it kills my libido. Same thing with vitamin d. Have recently been trying d3 oral spray (can sprays that are designed to be ingested be used topically instead?) with vitamin a and k but after a week my libido is tanking big time.

I don't see how two wrongs can make a right, meaning if magnesium and d3 both separately hurt my libido would combining them help or just double the negative effect?
Sounds like you might be deficient in calcium, both D3 and magnesium exacerbating the deficiency.

Calcium is essential for DHT production and good erections.

serling78

Sounds like you might be deficient in calcium, both D3 and magnesium exacerbating the deficiency.

Calcium is essential for DHT production and good erections.

Not sure. It would be nice if it was something that simple. I've tried adding more calcium in the past via lactose free milk (I'm lactose intolerant) but only result I saw was slower transit time for digestion.

When I'm on d3/k2 and/or magnesium I put on muscle much easier and generally feel better. It's my libido (and physical shrinkage) that takes a hit. I feel like it has something to do with estrogen but I could be way off.

BearWithMe

Not sure. It would be nice if it was something that simple. I've tried adding more calcium in the past via lactose free milk (I'm lactose intolerant) but only result I saw was slower transit time for digestion.

When I'm on d3/k2 and/or magnesium I put on muscle much easier and generally feel better. It's my libido (and physical shrinkage) that takes a hit. I feel like it has something to do with estrogen but I could be way off.
Are you using coconut oil? Or progesterone maybe?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals