Vitamin C Prevents Lipid Peroxidation

DaveFoster

Amazoniac

Guava is incredibly high in PUFA
This is what makes me go up to a corner every day, retract my body to a fetal position, arms embracing the legs, resting my head on the wall, swinging begins while waiting for the tears to come. When they do and run to the mouth I feel the urge to dry my face, but decide not to so that I sustain the feeling of defeat. But then I try to rationalize in a way to convince myself that it probably varies depending on the location. Then I lullaby my conscience with the saturated soy grown in warm weather.
Why is it that high?

OP
DaveFoster

DaveFoster

This is what makes me go up to a corner every day, retract my body to a fetal position, arms embracing the legs, resting my head on the wall, swinging begins while waiting for the tears to come. When they do and run to the mouth I feel the urge to dry my face, but decide not to so that I sustain the feeling of defeat. But then I try to rationalize in a way to convince myself that it probably varies depending on the location. Then I lullaby my conscience with the saturated soy grown in warm weather.
Why is it that high?
Three guava have the approximate PUFA of a chicken egg (0.7 g), but one a day would probably be fine.

Most of the PUFA resides in the seeds, which are touted for their ability to lower cholesterol (through their toxic fat content) and relieve constipation (through their irritation of the intestine).

Amazoniac

Three guava have the approximate PUFA of a chicken egg (0.7 g), but one a day would probably be fine.

Most of the PUFA resides in the seeds, which are touted for their ability to lower cholesterol (through their toxic fat content) and relieve constipation (through their irritation of the intestine).
Interesting. I always discarted the seeds and took it for granted that everyone does the same. It's easy to avoid them running through a strainer and pressing with a spoon. Maybe they grind them in labs to analyze the whole thing. I have no idea why would they consider that what's within the seeds is being digested, they are so tough that they come out intact after long and agressive cooking when the fruit is prepared for desserts. Thanks for the thoughts and hope.

Last edited:
I doubt seeds are digested. That goes against the whole idea of fruit which is to get the seeds out of your body and into the ground somewhere. In my opinion it’s fine because you’re not going to digest the pufas in the seeds