Vitamin B6 (P5P) Functions As A PPI

bruschi11

Wonder if this is why when someone is “b6 toxic” pooling b6…. You give bunch of zinc or b2/b12 to activate it. And what happens, lots of bad things. The b6 in excess while active is just too much. Cysteine inflates too hard. Reduction of stomach acid per say.

I’ve seen sick sick sick people “b6 toxic.” Like 50 times the range. “My doctor says I’m dying.” Real stuff.

ddjd

If I am reading this right, P5P acts like a PPI. This would explain some of the protective effects of P5P on stress-induced gastric ulcers in animals and men.

http://www.jbc.org/content/263/8/3652.long

"...Pig gastric membrane vesicles enriched in (H++K+)-ATPase were covalently modified with pyridoxal-5'- phosphate (PLP). The modification resulted in inhibition of K+-dependent ATP hydrolysis, formation of phosphoenzyme and ATP-driven H+-uptake catalyzed by (H+ +K+)-ATPase. ATP, ADP, and adenyl-5-ylimidodiphosphate were protective ligands, whereas Mg+ and K+ were not."
I recall Rosemary Waring the autism doctor saying that P5P can INHIBIT the phenol sulfotransferase. This is bad news.
She said magnesium REVERSES this inhibition.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom