Vitamin B1 Screwed Over My Benzo Taper Need Help

OP
T

TreasureVibe

You should try and get a B-complex too.Mg doesnt bind to GABAergic neurons,but transmits its own idea of reduction of Arousal,through energystabilization and moderation of Ca-action.If the Mgcitrate comes in capsules,dont swallow them whole,open them and dissolve the powder in liquid,for each 300mg of Mg of Mgcitrate complex,maybe 300-400ml of liquid.
I got my hands on a b complex as well, and the magnesium citrate and vitamin b2. I just took the magnesium citrate about 3/4th of a teaspoon in about 400 ml of water. Is 3/4th of a teaspoon enough?

My b complex also contains 25 mg of inositol per tablet, is inositol bad? I read it was raised in brains/bodies of people with psychosis. And what about magnesium stearate?

Also, why should the magnesium be dissolved in liquid?

I am wondering what will happen!

Last edited:
OP
T

TreasureVibe

So far the magnesium citrate calmed me, but craving for cigarettes increased.

The b vitamins caused a slight weird feeling in my head and a bit of a psychosis like feeling.

So far the magnesium citrate calmed me, but craving for cigarettes increased.

The b vitamins caused a slight weird feeling in my head and a bit of a psychosis like feeling.

Can you name the instructions and dosage recc on the Mgcitrate packaging and B complex?

OP
T

TreasureVibe

Today I added 0.5mg of valium because the anxiety was unbearable. I tried everything, except for theanine which I still have to receive today. I tried vitamin C, magnesium citrate and n acetyl cysteine. None of them were able to get my anxiety to go away. I also tried the b vitamins, no luck.

I hope the theanine will be able to do that, so I won't have to add in 0.5mg of valium everyday.

Can you name the instructions and dosage recc on the Mgcitrate packaging and B complex?
I will post these soon.

Last edited:
OP
T

TreasureVibe

I got my hands on theanine, will see what it will do tommorow when the anxiety comes.

OP
T

TreasureVibe

I took the magnesium citrate today and it helped, together with vitamin C. It seems to sometimes help. Maybe the combination with high dose theanine is what makes it work.

OP
T

TreasureVibe

It was too bad and I took 1 mg of valium yesterday, today I'm gonna take it again and will make an appointment with my pdoc to go to 5 mg of valium in the morning.

I will go to 5 and 5, 4 and 4, 3 and 3 and so on.

Edit: today I had to take 2.5mg in order to feel at rest.

Last edited:
OP
T

TreasureVibe

I've been put on 5 mg in the morning now. What could b1 have done more like the catecholamine system and how do I fix it?

I've been put on 5 mg in the morning now. What could b1 have done more like the catecholamine system and how do I fix it?

It didnt do much.B1 isnt a hormone,it is just substrate or usage-material for enzyme-function.It is the Withdrawal,that hit with more force coincidentally.Still,what i recommended already,B-complex with spiked B1 is good,i wouldnt rec a B singularly,it doesnt work so good,but is also harmless.

OP
T

TreasureVibe

It didnt do much.B1 isnt a hormone,it is just substrate or usage-material for enzyme-function.It is the Withdrawal,that hit with more force coincidentally.Still,what i recommended already,B-complex with spiked B1 is good,i wouldnt rec a B singularly,it doesnt work so good,but is also harmless.
Thank you. I'm going to a special benzodiazepine clinic to taper off the benzos. I'm currently on 15 mg of valium. I get this restless feeling on my left chest when I take my second dosage, what could be causing this?

Thank you. I'm going to a special benzodiazepine clinic to taper off the benzos. I'm currently on 15 mg of valium. I get this restless feeling on my left chest when I take my second dosage, what could be causing this?

Not sure.

Terma

NAC doesn't affect my anxiety until minimum 1800mg, but don't take it anymore if you have weird chest problems. Personally I would have used fasoracetam (and THC + Mg2+ on the worst days). Good luck

And take it slow with your taper,Benzodiazepine class of medications are pretty benevolent,you have time for that.

SonOfEurope

Sorry brother...

I'm almost out of a 5 year Klonopin dependency and gone from almost 2mg a day to 0.25.

Progesterone and sunlight were my biggest allies.

What dose are you tapering from? ... Valium is faster acting than K-pin.

OP
T

TreasureVibe

Sorry brother...

I'm almost out of a 5 year Klonopin dependency and gone from almost 2mg a day to 0.25.

Progesterone and sunlight were my biggest allies.

What dose are you tapering from? ... Valium is faster acting than K-pin.
I screwed up ever since the B1 incident, I cold turkeyed 1 mg of Ativan and 7 mg of valium for 4 days before reinstating.

To stabilize I'm currently on 0.75mg of Ativan, 2.5mg of valium (transitioning from Ativan to Valium), 10 mg of valium and 5 mg of valium.

The benzos started working less efficiently after the cold turkey.

There's a study saying progesterone created more tolerance to the benzos when stopped or something in animals. Did you endure this?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals