Vitamin B-6

dukez07

I just want to add that I have been having a crazy positive reaction to this stuff. I'm taking 50mg a day (for the past month). My mood is significantly enhanced, and all symptons of high prolactin are completely dissapearing.

I have been taking a selenium tablet along with my t3 and b6, so perhaps my results cannot fully be put down to the b6, but I am sure that it is definitely it. I have taken selenium before, and never felt like this.

Weird thing for me though, is that I am getting no dreams from this at all if I eat high protein all day. However, if I put ice cream in instead of cheese/milk (at night), I will dream. These dreams are nothing special, though. Just normal dreams. No nightmares or anything.

Anyway, that's my experience with a bog standard 'Now Foods' B6 supplement. The best supplement I have found in a long time. It feels like a potent anti-depressive. I have had similar success before with L-Methyl-Folate (expensive stuff, but also pretty amazing). LMF causes anxiety though, despite its powerful antidepressant effects. TMG is another I have experimented with (TMG and B6 both lower homocysteine).

Velve921

What is the latest brand of vitamin B6 supplementation that people have seen the most success? I remember Haidut talked about dosing occasionally on Danny's podcast.

Any thoughts would be great. Thanks!

milk_lover

What is the latest brand of vitamin B6 supplementation that people have seen the most success? I remember Haidut talked about dosing occasionally on Danny's podcast.

Any thoughts would be great. Thanks!
NOW Foods Vitamin B-6, 250 Capsules

Check this out. The only other ingredients are rice flour and gelatin capsule. I have very positive results from this. It makes me very happy and increases my libido.

superhuman

what doses are people doing to get beneficial results? i know RP talks about like 10mg which seems very low

Originally this topic was regarding toe neuromas? Has anyone found surefire resolution for this condition?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals