Vitamin A Stimulates Testosterone Production

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

A.R

wow strange coincidence..
i picked up some retinyl acetate powder 3 days ago and dissolved it in 90% dmso 10% ethanol .
using similar droppers to haidut it works out to be around 605IU per drop , ive been applying 2 drops either side of scrotum for 2 days now.

unfortunately i cant really afford any saliva/blood hormone testing atm but i shall report on any subjective effects
Did you feel any positive effects from this protocol?

Miggie

I have been using vit A now for a few weeks. I mainly started it for my bacne. I started off at 150k iu and am now at 250k iu. Sofar I noticed that my chest hair, back hair growth has slowed down a lot so i assume cortisol and estrogen are lowered. The acne on my back is also slowly clearing up.

EIRE24

I have been using vit A now for a few weeks. I mainly started it for my bacne. I started off at 150k iu and am now at 250k iu. Sofar I noticed that my chest hair, back hair growth has slowed down a lot so i assume cortisol and estrogen are lowered. The acne on my back is also slowly clearing up.
What kind of vitamin A? I was always afraid to try a dose that big even though I have a problem with acne.

Miggie

What kind of vitamin A? I was always afraid to try a dose that big even though I have a problem with acne.

I use the ones from now foods 25k iu. So far I cant really say I notice any side effects. I also use vit D,E and K with it. D = 2000 iu E=400 iu and K i just use a few drops a few times a week from haiduts solution.

EIRE24

I use the ones from now foods 25k iu. So far I cant really say I notice any side effects. I also use vit D,E and K with it. D = 2000 iu E=400 iu and K i just use a few drops a few times a week from haiduts solution.
And you definitely think it has made a difference in your acne? I may try the higher dose.

Miggie

And you definitely think it has made a difference in your acne? I may try the higher dose.

I have a lot of bacne but its looking less inflamed now. I have had it there for over 2 years and nothing helped.

Stryker

Did you feel any positive effects from this protocol?
None different from the usual from eating liver or taking vitamin A orally , such as better skin and more hydrated nasal passages and eyes etc

mrchibbs

Why nobody talks about carrots when you talk about vitamin A?

Because carrots have carotene, and carotene can't be converted to vitamin A in cases of low-thyroid function, which is the majority of the people who join this forum initially

Ihor

You used these so high doses, didn't you have symptoms of vitamin A toxicity known here?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals