Vitamin A Dosing For Fungus

I have some extreme fungus forming on my chest again. I know vitamin A helps, but it is not helping. I am putting it on topically on my back, but my chest fungus seems to be worsening. How much A can I safely take and what else do I have to take? I know vitamin E helps to protect against too much A? So I'm thinking like 5k IU's of D, a bunch of A, then maybe a bunch of E as well? What do you guys think?

nullredvector

I take 750k IU daily for obesity and cortisol. No issues. See haiduts post for more info on the high dosing. YMMV. I also take E, D, and 15mg K2 mk4.

Aspirin is great for fungus too.

meatbag

I have some extreme fungus forming on my chest again. I know vitamin A helps, but it is not helping. I am putting it on topically on my back, but my chest fungus seems to be worsening. How much A can I safely take and what else do I have to take? I know vitamin E helps to protect against too much A? So I'm thinking like 5k IU's of D, a bunch of A, then maybe a bunch of E as well? What do you guys think?

Personally I had great results using topical Methylene Blue, cleared it up overnight. I bought some from bluebrainboost. I think there's some studies regarding MB and also Niacinamide for fungal infections on the forum. Might be worth a read.

Gl;itch.e

yeah you could try methylene blue if you don't mind looking like a smurf for awhile

I would try some Flower of Sulphur personally. Every time I've had a fungal skin infection it has cleared it up in a matter of days.

tara

I would try some Flower of Sulphur personally. Every time I've had a fungal skin infection it has cleared it up in a matter of days.
That looks like it'd be worth a try.

OP
mayweatherking
yeah you could try methylene blue if you don't mind looking like a smurf for awhile

you take it internally?

tara

Have you tried the simplest possible remedy yet? Topical vinegar daily before shower for a few days.

Ulla

Have you tried the simplest possible remedy yet? Topical vinegar daily before shower for a few days.
It helped me.
I had some weird structures on my point finger and nothing would helpe.
After awhile I noticed that my skin was smoother and softer after cleaning house with vinegar :) I tried the same as Tara suggested and in one week that thing actually disappeared.

Last edited:

papaya

get a goldenseal tincture & put it directly on it. it worked for a friend of mine that got a fungus on her foot from the gym.

PeatBull

I have flowers of sulphur powder. How do you use this topically, it wont disolve in water.