Vitamin A Deficiency Is Detrimental To Blood Stem Cells

Base Ball

I saw that too and its very interesting. This line caught my attention, "Once we understand in detail how vitamin A or retinoic acid, respectively, sends normal and malignant stem cells into dormancy, we can try to turn the tables," explained Trumpp. "If we could make cancer cells temporarily enter an active state, we could thus make them vulnerable to modern therapies."

If Vitamin A sends malignant cells into dormancy, presumably an adequate amount would make sure they stay that way.
They state that when the malignant cells are dormant their metabolism is "almost completely shut down." Why in the world would you then "make cancer cells temporarily enter an active state," just so you could zap them them with chemo? Why not just keep them in a dormant state and spare yourself the "modern therapies."

OP
L

LeeLemonoil

I think it's meant in case of already treated cancers where the doctors are sure that metastasic cells are present but unable to be localized.
It's definitely a fine line between chosing to either try to keep cancerous cells dormant to prevent metastasis or to activate them and be able to treat them

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals