Vitamin A Against Endotoxin And Serotonin

milkboi

Have you tried to compensate for this low sugar reaction with a large dose of vitamin C? I also often have such a reaction to vitamins B, magnesium, a thyroid supplement and other things that seem to trigger glucose oxidation, but after some time all these supplements are followed by the same reaction with the same symptom that interrupts the process. I suppose one of the most probable reasons is the stage of oxidative stress in the Krebs cycle or the appearance of prooxidants due to other processes, in which the body cannot compensate for the destructive effect of these prooxidants, due to impaired synthesis of its own antioxidant system. While experimenting with things, I noticed that one of the only things that interrupts this stress for me and gives clarity of consciousness is vitamin C.

Interesting, will try that, thanks for the suggestion.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Have you tried to compensate for this low sugar reaction with a large dose of vitamin C? I also often have such a reaction to vitamins B, magnesium, a thyroid supplement and other things that seem to trigger glucose oxidation, but after some time all these supplements are followed by the same reaction with the same symptom that interrupts the process. I suppose one of the most probable reasons is the stage of oxidative stress in the Krebs cycle or the appearance of prooxidants due to other processes, in which the body cannot compensate for the destructive effect of these prooxidants, due to impaired synthesis of its own antioxidant system. While experimenting with things, I noticed that one of the only things that interrupts this stress for me and gives clarity of consciousness is vitamin C.
Wow no I've never tried that!

I actually take only one drop of retinil with everything I eat so that equals about 10-15000 IU's dailly ,which is not a big amount at all,but I was always concerned because of the anti-vitamin a thread and Vitamin A's unsaturated nature ...
Do you happen to know if aspirin also protects against Vitamin A's unsaturatedness ? Because I get allergic symptoms from Vitamin E...

Ok I will also be taking 10kIU A with dinner daily. This will be my first no D low A experiment. Yikes, winter is coming.

I kept it up daily for two months. From 25th December I added back in 5000iu vitamin D to hedge against potential bone mineral loss from increasing vitamin A in winter. This I kept up for roughly another two months. Begin March I added 400iu alpha tocopherol and 5mg MK4 everyday and reduced the vitamins A and D to 2x per week at 10,000iu and 5000iu respectively (experimental daily dosing should typically be temporary). Since the first week of May I've dropped the vitamin D in favour of sunshine (weather has been great; with gyms closed and wfh mandatory, I spend much more time outside), but still keep the twice weekly A and daily E and K.

My skin suffers less from impurities these days.

Dr. B

Even topically ? I am sitting in the same boat .Haidut guessed it was the oral route that gave me problems but I get the same (more or less) problems when I take it topically. But I find it really hard to distinguish between allergic symptoms and low blood sugar ,because both are attentuated by sugar, but with Vitamin E I am pretty sure its allergic ... maybe I should try some dry powder product...

there is a vitamin E powder that people liked, maybe it was the succinate form?
how much vitamin D3 and A are you using in IU btw? do you think both should be kept in a 1:1 ratio? Im doing 5000IU each since I dont want to dose them higher. dosing higher could mess with K2 more, or other vitamins potentially. and K2 is supposedly a 5AR inhibitor. Maybe it was only K1 and MK7 K2 that were, maybe MK4 wasnt. but Ive avoided supplementing K2 due to the 5ar effects and hair loss and dry eye effects.

Dr. B

does vitamin C increase cortisol in some cases? its used in all the 'adrenal support' supplements. adrenal glandular is apparently the highest source of vitamin C. I added in 5000 IU vitamin A, 5000 IU D3 and 1000mg vitamin C at the same time for a week or more, and ive been getting all the cortisol symptoms. puffier face, indigestion, fatigue, feeling cold, bloating, poor skin quality, dry/shrunken eyes etc. this is actually the doctor's best Quali C brand, so it should be the cleanest stuff on the market and free of allergens? I cut out the vitamin C since yesterday and am continuing vitamin A. I suspect it was the C based on its involvement in the adrenals im wondering if it "boosted" the adrenals and boosted cortisol somehow? A is supposed to lower cortisol. I've used the same D3 by itself before and it doesnt cause these effects