Vit K (Mk7 And K1) 5ar Inhibitors?

Good, more test available, more anabolism = more muscle. Test is androgenic and anabolic, dht just androgenic. While you're fit (<15% BF) you want prioritize higher T, not dht. K2 is anti-estrogenic too.

Remember, T is King.

Last edited:
Good, more test available, more anabolism = more muscle. Test is androgenic and anabolic, dht just androgenic. While you're fit (<15% BF) you want prioritize higher T, not dht. K2 is anti-estrogenic too.

Remember, T is King.

What about PFS?

And how is being more muscular better than being more androgenic? It's the same as giving a woman muscles.

What about PFS?

And how is being more muscular better than being more androgenic? It's the same as giving a woman muscles.

PFS is for finasteride.

I didn't say one to be better than the other. I said both to be better than just one.

ddjd

Remember, T is King.
Isn't dht king?

PFS is for finasteride.

I didn't say one to be better than the other. I said both to be better than just one.

Let it be one, as DHT is 10 times more potent than T in making you more of a man. I'm on a high DHT diet and believe me, you would think of me that I use steroids if you saw me on the street.

ddjd

Let it be one, as DHT is 10 times more potent than T in making you more of a man. I'm on a high DHT diet and believe me, you would think of me that I use steroids if you saw me on the street.
You're on a high DHT diet but you think T is king??

Liam311

@haidut - have you come across any evidence of MK-4 affecting 5ar (inhibit)? any thoughts on the aforementioned study?

BigChad

But I'm wondering how K1 and Mk7 compare to other 5ar inhibitors? Like MK7 is usually dosed in just 100mcg to 300mcg. K1 can be dosed at 1mg usually. Is 1mg K1 and 300mcg MK7 enough to have a significant impact on dht? Like lycopene is in some multis at 300mcg doses, which is one tomato iirc? How would lycopene compare to something like MK7. Are there any other substances we could take if taking K1/MK7 that would nullify their 5ar inhibition effect?