CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Cascara Sagrada Powder From Farmalabor In Italy
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. **NEW Mini Body Light** MBL1 - Orange & Red Light Therapy Mini Body Light
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Vit D, K2, DHEA/PREG (topical? Just Ethanol)

Discussion in 'Vitamins' started by Muckl3, Apr 28, 2019.

1. Muckl3

Muckl3 Member

so I have been given allot and I mean allot of k2 mk4 and d3 powder and a considerable amount of DHEA and PREG with documents and such from a friend that works for a well known vitamin/health company, this was all because I helped her out in a family crisis. To be honest I had cheekily asked her before but was a no go then after I helped her she brought it up.

Anyway I normally buy all of these and still happy to do so but thought I might as well try and make my own, would all of these work with just ethanol or would they need sfa Esters also like haidut uses?

2. Rick_F

Rick_F Member

K2 and D3 you could probably dissolve in easily available MCT oil. Not sure about the steroids however.

Off topic but if you're interested in selling any of that K2 I'd love to buy some.

3. OP
    Muckl3

Muckl3 Member

Mct oil on its own or with ethanol, any idea of ratios.

I’m in the uk not sure if your in the states. I will send to the states though, I can find out how much shipping would be for the states and if it’s reasonable I will pay from my end and once you get it and try if you wish just reimburse the shipping? I’m not joking when I say allot at even 15mg a day (thinking of trying) I would be set for years and years so no point it hanging around. So I could send to a few people here.

4. Rick_F

Rick_F Member

That's amazing. I'm in Canada, I'll PM you

5. Rick_F

Rick_F Member

I think MCT oil alone works for the oil soluble vitamins like K and D. Health Natura offers these vitamins dissolved in MCT oil. I'm not sure about ratios but you could maybe check the products on their site to see how much of each substance is in each bottle to get an idea of what would work.

6. milkboi

milkboi Member

Haiduts Pansterone (DHEA + Pregnenolone) is available in a) Tocopherols + MCTs and b) in 2-pyrrolidone (no idea what kind of substance that is) and ethanol.

So you could buy some MCTs and Mixed Tocopherols (maybe ask your generous friend ) and mix the steroids up. Haidut once said tho that the reason for Preg being so low dosed in Pansterone (1-1 DHEA-PREG) is its solubility. Therefore maybe do a separate DHEA and Preg solution.

7. Darshan

Darshan New Member

My solutions are usually 300mg pregnenolon / 300mgDHEA, 25ml ethanol and 5ml DMSO. With a gentle lubrication of a larger area, e.g. the face, I do not exceed the dose of 5mg-7mg DHEA in this way. This formula works a little better than the same dissolved in 30ml MCT oil with a tiny addition of tocopherols.
    As you can see, these are formulas of about 10% of active things.
    For use on larger surfaces I would use 2-3% formulas that Ray Peat once described as valuable in his patents.
    In addition, I sometimes do the same mixture by adding to pregneneolone and DHEA an extra 300 mg progesterone.

8. Elderflower j58

Elderflower j58 Member

I sent you aPM did you not receive it ?