Vit A Causing Thick Scabby Dandruff?

ddjd

Anyone know why taking retinol acetate vitamin A with Tyronene T3 would cause these thick layers of skin to form in two specific spots on my scalp. It's a bit like dandruff but it's not because it's not dry or flakey, it's thick, a bit like a scab. And i can't stop picking at them.

When I take vitamin A acetate alone I seem to have less, but T3 increases it..

And it's in two specific areas always, kind of following the horseshoe shape of mpb

Last edited:

GorillaHead

This is very interesting. I want to note that my mother developed thick like plaque scabs above hear ears and this stopped only after she got off thyroid.

GorillaHead

found multiple studies implicating a correlation between high ft4 and psoriasis and thats what my mother was taking thyroxine. Which is wierd by not give her t3. Isnt t3 more active?

All autoimmune conditions are likely exacerbated when taking thyroid in the absence of adequate nutrition, whatever missing nutrition that might be.

GorillaHead

Couldn't say. My only experience has been with naturally desiccated thyroid (NDT).

This us from healthline

“Thyroid hormones act on many different parts of your body, including your skin. These hormones may trigger psoriasis and make symptoms worse. Thyroid hormones increase the level of growth factors that cause the skin cells that form scaly psoriasis plaques to multiply.Mar 17, 2021”

I am curious what nutrients exactly thyroid depletes. Cause idk if thats the case. I mean ur saying if u just eat a ton of food the issue would be resolved

This us from healthline

“Thyroid hormones act on many different parts of your body, including your skin. These hormones may trigger psoriasis and make symptoms worse. Thyroid hormones increase the level of growth factors that cause the skin cells that form scaly psoriasis plaques to multiply.Mar 17, 2021”

I am curious what nutrients exactly thyroid depletes. Cause idk if thats the case. I mean ur saying if u just eat a ton of food the issue would be resolved
Of nutritious food, yes, which I'd limit to saying as: animal products that are taken from animals who have lived their lives on their natural diets.
So... meat, eggs, organs, dairy, honey. Raw/uncooked/unpasteurized as much as possible.

Starch is complicated. I just think of it as fruit that's really hard to digest. If the mucous lining of the gut is solid, starch can offer the sugar benefit of adding glycogen to the liver and fermenting with gut bacteria to make an alcohol byproduct that helps remove unwanted metals from the stomach lining. If the gut is compromised, as it always is with autoimmune conditions, starch will become problematic in a hurry.

Fruit isn't very nutritious, but it offers easily digested sugar which helps with detoxing.

Vegetables can offer minerals when cooked, but will probably cause gut distress when eaten raw. Even fiber from well-cooked vegetables can cause problems to the digestive lining that lacks mucous. Mucous is formed from animal products, namely eggs, dairy, and honey as a secondary assistant to those two.

I speculate that dandruff is some combination of metals and/or polyunsaturated fats being thrown off of the brain without adequate nutrition being in place to help rebuild the skin at the same time, like vitamin A, zinc, vitamin D, protein, collagen, vitamin C, etc etc. The result is dead skin that's been dried up, bonded with whatever substance the brain is detoxing. Taking something that speeds up the metabolism will speed up detoxification... But again if there's not enough nutrition on board to handle this increase, the person will quickly become acidic and symptoms will occur... Skin redness, dandruff, itchiness (in the case of parasitic problems).

OP
ddjd

ddjd

Its b6p5p deficiency . At least in my case it is

L

LiveLaughLove

@ddjd @GorillaHead

I theorize that you’re increasing steroid genesis with thyroid, while having high aromatization (production of estrogen).

Estrogen is the tissue deregulating hormone — uncontrolled growth... Estrogen is the root of cancer, tumors, cysts, skin conditions, etc.

Perhaps more vitamin A, especially more vitamin K2MK4. What might help more quickly, tho not fix the underlying issue (yet will help stuff like progesterone, testosterone, etc, do their jobs), is a decent Aromatase inhibitor.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

@ddjd @GorillaHead

I theorize that you’re increasing steroid genesis with thyroid, while having high aromatization (production of estrogen).

Estrogen is the tissue deregulating hormone — uncontrolled growth... Estrogen is the root of cancer, tumors, cysts, skin conditions, etc.

Perhaps more vitamin A, especially more vitamin K2MK4. What might help more quickly, tho not fix the underlying issue (yet will help stuff like progesterone, testosterone, etc, do their jobs), is a decent Aromatase inhibitor.
Appreciate this. Yes you're right but low b6p5p is my central issue . Its essential for estrogen detox, way more important than vit A imo

L_C

@ddjd @GorillaHead

What are decent Aromatase inhibitors?

L

LiveLaughLove

What are decent Aromatase inhibitors?
10-keto DHT is great for dudes, I believe.
"It should keep it from converting into estrogen. I find 11-keto DHT to be stronger anti-aromatase than anastrozole [aromatase inhibitor], at least for me."
"No, it probably won't have muscle building effects. DHT-type steroids are mostly anti-estrogen, anti-cortisol, anti-prolactin and anti-serotonin." - Haidut

Pregnenolone

Androsterone

6-keto P4 is definitely one for women.

Definitely read all the idealabs threads on these, and how to use them, before using them.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yndQYDIEsno

L

LiveLaughLove

Appreciate this. Yes you're right but low b6p5p is my central issue . Its essential for estrogen detox, way more important than vit A imo
interesting. is there a thread or video on this?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals