Visting thailand next week... any suggestions with supplements to bring with me, how to eat healthy etc while there?

Michael Mohn

Buy Thyroid-S NDT pills in Bangkok pharmacies. The price is 1/10th compared to online. Bring back as much as you can, could pay for your entire trip if you resell online. You can also get testosterone very cheaply. Everything prescription free obviously.

Last edited:

Michael Mohn

If you don't eat Durian and other exotic fruit in Asia then I don't know why you even going. A lot of street food is deep fried in pufa, so go easy on it. Bring as little as possible, travel lightly. It's always warm, shorts and shirts is enough. Bring a pair of running shoes because you will end up walking quite a bit, avoid flipflops, streets can be bad and you don't need a foot injury. Be careful when renting bikes, accidents are frequent, always mount a motorbike from the left or you get a Thai tattoo on your leg (a burning wound from the unprotected 300C hot exhaust pipe.)

Last edited:
OP
bluefish

bluefish

Buy Thyroid-S NDT pills in Bangkok pharmacies. The price is 1/10th compared to online. Bring back as much as you can, could pay for your entire trip if you resell online. You can also get testosterone very cheaply. Everything prescription free obviously.
Is it possible to DM you? I tried to shoot you a DM but idk, said it wasn’t allowed.

noodlecat

If you don't eat Durian and other exotic fruit in Asia then I don't know why you even going. A lot of street food is deep fried in pufa, so go easy on it. Bring as little as possible, travel lightly. It's always warm, shorts and shirts is enough. Bring a pair of running shoes because you will end up walking quite a bit, avoid flipflops, streets can be bad and you don't need a foot injury. Be careful when renting bikes, accidents are frequent, always mount a motorbike from the left or you get a Thai tattoo on your leg (a burning wound from the unprotected 300C hot exhaust pipe.)
lol i got a burn like that from a scooter on an island there. stayed gross for awhile in the humidity

noodlecat

It’s cool to get this many responses. My life is fine these days but I’m just feeling dead bored and zero ability to move forward with anything in my life… so I’m hoping assuming this trip will be good for me.
I’ll keep this thread updated. :)
I’m doing a 5 day quarantine in a bkk hotel because I’m not vaxx’d lol … then moving to another room which I’ve stayed at several times before.
im thinking of going too, it is a really nice country. like the other poster said i would eat a lot of fruit and maybe you can find good milk. then wherever you spend most time in find a good place to eat where you can ask them to use coconut oil if they are frying something for you. maybe you can take a small jar around with you. thats what id do, it would be easy to carry in a backpack and it doesnt go bad.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals