"Virus" Should Have Never Been Utilized As Computer Jargon

J

jb116

I'm just thinking out loud here, as it dawned on me the term virus should have never been implemented as jargon in the computer industry. I think people are uneducated, indoctrinated or uninformed enough when it comes to embracing germ and virus theory; the sense that the terrain, so to speak, doesn't matter it's all about the "invading agent" when it comes to sickness. The use of "virus" in Shill Gates' world the whole time perfectly aligned with the misguided population, further pushing these false, pseudo scientific perspectives. Because when it comes to a computer, there is really no immunity to speak of or a resiliency like that of a real live organism. So the mechanical idea of "presence of" then "invasion of" a computer virus damaging or exposing a computer has been reassigned to real life.

The terms or phrase such as "Malicious Code" should have been enough. And I am seeing this parallel, undoubtedly and not surprisingly as it directly involves Shill Gates, more and more in terms of how people view the body, germs, and essentially removing the terrain out of the equation. In other words, the health of the organism is not even thought about any more.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals