Virologists Report Poor Man’s Amino Acid Cure For Covid-19 Would Abolish Need For Vaccines

LLight

Coffee/high caffeine consumption was the most common behavior of long term symptomatic subjects, followed by a vegetarian/lysine deficient diet and exercising. Coffee/high caffeine drinks should be avoided during treatment and for 3 weeks after recovery at a minimum.
:oops:

I think Bill Sardi’s research is good but he reaches crazy conclusions. I do like his cites sometimes but he rarely gets it right and almost always gets it wrong.

Havde

"2000 milligrams of lysine capsules along with restricted dietary consumption of arginine-rich foods such as nuts, chocolate, orange juice, pumpkin, sesame seeds, wheat germ."

Well **** me

boris

Peaters know this since forever :cigar:

Bone broth
A study has started in August:

Coconut oil

Orange Juice

Coffee/high caffeine consumption was the most common behavior of long term symptomatic subjects, followed by a vegetarian/lysine deficient diet and exercising. Coffee/high caffeine drinks should be avoided during treatment and for 3 weeks after recovery at a minimum.

:oops:
A lot of hypothyroid people need coffee to function normally, I don't think it's the coffee that is causing them to be symptomatic, but their high consumption of it is rather a sign of an energy problem. Coffee should be helpful :)::
Coffee

Last edited:

boris

Thanks for sharing @bzmazu , hopefully convinces more people that the experimental vaccinations are insane.

OP
B

Braveheart

Thanks for sharing @bzmazu , hopefully convinces more people that the experimental vaccinations are insane.
You are welcome...here is just a little more on Lysine...

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/CVcoronavirus/comments/flq886/llysine_as_a_possible_corona_therapeutic_agent/

OP
B

Braveheart

Peaters now this since forever :cigar:

Bone broth
A study has started in August:

Coconut oil

Orange Juice

A lot of hypothyroid people need coffee to function normally, I don't think it's the coffee that is causing them to be symptomatic, but their high consumption of it is rather a sign of an energy problem.
Coffee
Good stuff, Boris....

Sefton10

"2000 milligrams of lysine capsules along with restricted dietary consumption of arginine-rich foods such as nuts, chocolate, orange juice, pumpkin, sesame seeds, wheat germ."

Well **** me
The ratio of arginine:lysine is high in OJ, but the absolute amounts are still pretty low.

Ras

Well **** me
How is orange juice, something that has 177 mg of arginine per 248 g serving, considered arginine-rich?