VigiAccess (WHO Database of Medicinal Products)

P

Peatness

VigiAccess was launched by the World Health Organization (WHO) in 2015 to provide public access to information in VigiBase, the WHO global database of reported potential side effects of medicinal products. Side effects – known technically as adverse drug reactions (ADRs) and adverse events following immunization (AEFIs) – are reported by national pharmacovigilance centres or national drug regulatory authorities that are members of the WHO Programme for International Drug Monitoring (PIDM). WHO PIDM was created in 1968 to ensure the safer and more effective use of medicinal products.

Search 'covid-19 vaccine' to see world wide adverse reporting data for covid 19 vaccines from around the world

Rafe

VigiAccess covid-19 vaccine page:
“But this is in no way indicative of a link to a safety issue, it notes in 6 different ways.

So VigiAccess is the international institutional version of vaers. But why is there reporting on covid-19 vaccine from 2014? Is that R&D?

I see what you mean by the 20 - 44 age group. I’ve been thinking about that one.

So far I’m thinking it’s a combination of the deaths in older groups (their health may be worse at an older age even if their constitutions are better from a better food supply in youth), + the 20 - 44 group (& their moms) being the first generation after the McGovern Select Panel on Nutrition & Human Needs, which placed the diet-heart hypothesis at the center of public health in the US. That would be when PUFA got official sanction as a health food, if not essential. They would be expected to have better health b/c they aren’t old, but to have worse constitutions b/c of the food environment.

Prozac wasn’t introduced to market until 1988. Ritalin had been on the market since the 1950s but ADHD diagnoses didn’t rise until 1997. 1974 Monsanto brought glyphosate to market. 1989 Monsanto brought Rounup Ready crops to the commercial market.

There’s more but that’s as far as I’ve gotten.

OP
P

Peatness

Biojection Drive - December 2021

FFhssCuWYAI3NU2

OP
P

Peatness

Searching vigiaccess for 'covid 19 vaccines' this came up - why are there adverse events going back to 2015? If you wish to search the site see the first post on this thread

1644596713800.png

Peatress

Above, post 4, is a screen shot of a search for "covid 19 vaccine" in vigiaccess a year ago. It shows that there were data entries for the vaccines going back to 2015. Here is Moderna CEO admitting that they already had 100, 000 doses in 2019.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/fBJRCh1XCsTX/

Whitney Webb's 2021 article about Moderna

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals