Vietnamese Scallop Fried Rice

HDD

This recipe is tasty. I really like the ginger flavor. I substituted Tamari for the fish sauce and only a little more than a Tbsp because that was all I had.Used vinegar on hand. Used frozen peas, no carrots, but it would be fine without either. Mushrooms and/or bamboo shoots could go in this too but the mushrooms might change the flavor. Coconut oil instead of canola, of course. I used 1-1/2 lbs frozen Patagonian scallops only.

WeightWatchers.com: Weight Watchers Recipe - Vietnamese Scallop Fried Rice

OP
H

HDD

It was. I just had some leftover for lunch. I wasn't really looking for a weight watcher recipe but just a new scallop recipe. The large scallops are so expensive but my local grocery store puts the little ones on sale frequently. They're frozen but always good unlike some of the frozen shrimp I've had.

ken

That's similar to a recipe I use. often subbing in coconut oil and Thai rice noodles. And cilantro for the parsley. I buy the frozen scallops at a restaurant supply market called Cash and Carry. this is west coast in US. They also have forty pound boxes of oranges for 16 to 25 depending on season. Scallops and Shrimp with Linguine

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom