Videos, Articles, Graphs showing true harm of Covid shots to help friends and family members refuse the Covid shot

J.R.K

Here it is. My French friend says this guy is still in the game giving speeches. How sickening

View attachment 23182
And then this quote from Steiner. Frightening how he saw this 100 years ago:

" In the future, we will eliminate the soul with medicine. Under the pretext of a 'healthy point of view', there will be a vaccine by which the human body will be treated as soon as possible directly at birth, so that the human being cannot develop the thought of the existence of soul and Spirit.

To materialistic doctors, will be entrusted the task of removing the soul of humanity. As today, people are vaccinated against this disease or that disease, so in the future, children will be vaccinated with a substance that can be produced precisely in such a way that people, thanks to this vaccination, will be immune to being subjected to the "madness" of spiritual life. He would be extremely smart, but he would not develop a conscience, and that is the true goal of some materialistic circles.

With such a vaccine, you can easily make the etheric body loose in the physical body. Once the etheric body is detached, the relationship between the universe and the etheric body would become extremely unstable, and man would become an automaton, for the physical body of man must be polished on this Earth by spiritual will. So, the vaccine becomes a kind of ahrimanic force; man can no longer get rid of a given materialistic feeling. He becomes materialistic of constitution and can no longer rise to the spiritual ".

—Rudolf Steiner (1861-1925)
Extremely chilling and I believe that I feel that I may comprehend a little bit better, what Dr Peat sees in the history leading up to today’s current events. Thanks again for everything @Lollypop 2 you are the best!!

Doc Sandoz

Very good regarding the cost/benefit of lockdowns, mask wearing and so forth, which he repudiates on a scientific basis; however, he says a number of times what a "success" the vaccines have been. In that case it seems he is not applying his own standards for proper science to these supposed vaccines: their safety has not been proven, the cost/benefit analysis he so lauds has not been done, the scientific debate he says is the heart of science has been suppressed, testing on the very people most susceptible who might risk the vaccine (over 70 with pre-existing conditions) has never been done, etc.

This inconsistency is rather disturbing particularly as his argument is otherwise compelling. Even this logical man of science has apparently fallen into the intellectual trap he so laments.

J.R.K

Very good regarding the cost/benefit of lockdowns, mask wearing and so forth, which he repudiates on a scientific basis; however, he says a number of times what a "success" the vaccines have been. In that case it seems he is not applying his own standards for proper science to these supposed vaccines: their safety has not been proven, the cost/benefit analysis he so lauds has not been done, the scientific debate he says is the heart of science has been suppressed, testing on the very people most susceptible who might risk the vaccine (over 70 with pre-existing conditions) has never been done, etc.

This inconsistency is rather disturbing particularly as his argument is otherwise compelling. Even this logical man of science has apparently fallen into the intellectual trap he so laments.
Thanks Doc I will check this out!!

Prota

Thank you so much, my wife is prediabetic/ metabolic syndrome. This is a terrible price for something that has been pushed as the only way for things to get back to normal.
Even those that are healthy that take this treatment one has to wonder how in time it will affect their quality of life and ultimately longevity.
Again thank you.
It is a crime against humanity.
Be well, be free! Forever!

J.R.K

T
Here it is. My French friend says this guy is still in the game giving speeches. How sickening

View attachment 23182
And then this quote from Steiner. Frightening how he saw this 100 years ago:

" In the future, we will eliminate the soul with medicine. Under the pretext of a 'healthy point of view', there will be a vaccine by which the human body will be treated as soon as possible directly at birth, so that the human being cannot develop the thought of the existence of soul and Spirit.

To materialistic doctors, will be entrusted the task of removing the soul of humanity. As today, people are vaccinated against this disease or that disease, so in the future, children will be vaccinated with a substance that can be produced precisely in such a way that people, thanks to this vaccination, will be immune to being subjected to the "madness" of spiritual life. He would be extremely smart, but he would not develop a conscience, and that is the true goal of some materialistic circles.

With such a vaccine, you can easily make the etheric body loose in the physical body. Once the etheric body is detached, the relationship between the universe and the etheric body would become extremely unstable, and man would become an automaton, for the physical body of man must be polished on this Earth by spiritual will. So, the vaccine becomes a kind of ahrimanic force; man can no longer get rid of a given materialistic feeling. He becomes materialistic of constitution and can no longer rise to the spiritual ".

—Rudolf Steiner (1861-1925)
Thank you so much for this Lollypop 2 indeed the ability to foresee the future or someone to actually execute this does take a very criminal mind. But you have to admire the genius to a certain extent to actually be able to pull this off, and have people so willingly line up!!

J.R.K

Another one with Mike Yeadon. They start talking about the vaccine in the second half of the video, after they have covered that there is no need for a vaccine.

Can lockdowns ever work? LIVE with Mike Yeadon @17.00GMT - YouTube
Thank you @Giraffe! I would be curious as to your thoughts on how to oppose the whole vaccine passport issue.
It is very very troubling and ironic the situation in Israel where now they mark there own people with permanent wrist bands when they are vaccinated and treat the unvaccinated like the leper’s of the Old Testament where they cannot even earn a living or shop for basic necessities. Given that one of the results of the Nuremberg trials (my apologies in advance @tanksasnowgod), was that,”no government has the right to enforce a medical trial on anyone without informed consent.” It appears that the sacrifices that millions made to stop this kind of totalitarian rule in that conflict only was good enough to get us about 85 years and here we are looking at it again.
This is one possible future reality that we as a forum should consider.

OP
L

Lollipop2

Thank you @Giraffe! I would be curious as to your thoughts on how to oppose the whole vaccine passport issue.
It is very very troubling and ironic the situation in Israel where now they mark there own people with permanent wrist bands when they are vaccinated and treat the unvaccinated like the leper’s of the Old Testament where they cannot even earn a living or shop for basic necessities. Given that one of the results of the Nuremberg trials (my apologies in advance @tanksasnowgod), was that,”no government has the right to enforce a medical trial on anyone without informed consent.” It appears that the sacrifices that millions made to stop this kind of totalitarian rule in that conflict only was good enough to get us about 85 years and here we are looking at it again.
This is one possible future reality that we as a forum should consider.
We need to move to those States in the US that have banned them. I also think too much resistance has now formed that will halt them. Even WHO says not to make them mandatory. The airline industry is lobbying Congress saying not to make the passports mandatory for flying. Let’s see how it will all play out.

kobefan234

Hello @Prota you will have to educate me on what a mimicry molecule is, and how they pose a threat, please excuse my lack of knowledge.
Antibodies to spike proteins cross-react with self antigens. this is what happens with rheumatic heart disease. strep bacteria infection causes the immune system to make antibodies against a M protein that the bacteria produces. M protein is a virulence factor.

in essence your bodies own cells will be attacked by your own antibodies because the antigens of the spike protein are "similar" to your own self antigens.

Prota

OP
L

Lollipop2

Antibodies to spike proteins cross-react with self antigens. this is what happens with rheumatic heart disease. strep bacteria infection causes the immune system to make antibodies against a M protein that the bacteria produces. M protein is a virulence factor.

in essence your bodies own cells will be attacked by your own antibodies because the antigens of the spike protein are "similar" to your own self antigens.
Horrible. What a future that awaits them!

OP
L

Lollipop2

Good one @Prota The evidence keeps coming in. Thank you for posting!

OP
L

Lollipop2

Good article comparing the Covid vaccines rollout to Thalidomide rollout 65 years ago. We are again being lied to.

Prota

Good one @Prota The evidence keeps coming in. Thank you for posting!
Thank you, firestarter!
The iminological response to complete viral particles after natural infection involves the production of a broader spectrum of antibodies as opposed to the response to spike protein, which is most often presented indirectly or directly by experimental vaccines. The exceptions are Chinese vaccines. High titers of antibodies to spike protein after vaccination repeatedly potentiate the pathological autoimmune response of these antibodies.

J.R.K

Thank you, firestarter!
The iminological response to complete viral particles after natural infection involves the production of a broader spectrum of antibodies as opposed to the response to spike protein, which is most often presented indirectly or directly by experimental vaccines. The exceptions are Chinese vaccines. High titers of antibodies to spike protein after vaccination repeatedly potentiate the pathological autoimmune response of these antibodies.
Very interesting this seems to give support to what Dr Tenpenny has said.
I thought that the Chinese and Russian styles of vaccine were based on the traditional virion method of vaccine, but again the speed at which development to widespread distribution does give cause for concern on both efficacy but more importantly safety. I am wondering if there is any data on these autoimmune issues possibly occurring in cases where COVID-19 was caught in the wild then recovery, is this also a concern for these people?
But a great find and thank you for posting it, the study adds more light and evidence that the simple decisions to or to not get vaccinated could be one of the most important decisions of this generations life, and I fear those that do are consenting but not,”informed consenting”.

J.R.K

Thank you @kobefan234. My understanding is that the spike protein wipes out the M2 protein that cleans up the remnants of the cytokine storm, after the M1 has put out the fire. So we have all this debris left but no resource to respond for the clean up. Is this description correct or have I confused my facts, (please feel free to correct I am here to learn and try to understand).