Videos, Articles, Graphs showing true harm of Covid shots to help friends and family members refuse the Covid shot

Nemo

There are a lot of attacks on molecular biologist/immunologist Dolores Cahill for her whistleblowing on the Covid shots. So I wanted to post this link to a video where she speaks extensively (from the start of the video) about her experience and credentials.

This woman's career has been about transparency in science and debunking fake (non-replicable) scientific research, particularly research identifying fake antibodies to various diseases to be used in vaccines. She has won major honors for this work but also the enmity of the scientific establishment whose fake research was debunked.

She also developed a meningitis vaccine and has done extensive research on adjuvants.

I can't do her justice in a few lines. I encourage you to watch the first part of the video.

J.R.K

That is outright illegal for the MD to say that. They should sue him. And most likely they will not as they obviously bought into the lie, the narrative. I am sad for you. Honestly same thing happening in my family. Hey how are your wife and children accepting Dr. Tenpenny’s videos?
Thanks for asking @Lollypop 2. They are very much sitting on the fence. They tend to lean more towards the mainstream medicine type of mentality. I think that our Doctor is great and does genuinely care, but she can only advise based upon what she has been taught and what she gets for updates. I had went to see her and I was taking a lot of supplements at the time, some I made a mistake on like fish oil but that was five years ago. Her biggest concern in the list was,”vitamin E as it can cause cancer so be careful with that one”. Knowing now the little more knowledge I now have I always weigh what anyone says, and I seem to have a little voice or inner guide (I know that sounds crazy) that I did not have before this. I have learned that that guide / voice is smarter than I am, so it is getting easier to listen to it.
I had two coworkers get vaccinated this week, and every fibre of my being is telling me not to do this. When something that strong tells you something I think it is wise to at least give it the benefit of the doubt.
I think the thing that troubles me the most is that unlike your vaccine protocol where there is a waver to sign laying everything out in plain English, this does not seem to be the case here, just make an appointment and show up. So much for informed consent. Like your French friend said,” they will go to the slaughter willingly”.
One last item last night I read an article on the twelve people that are behind anti vaccination propaganda, saying that they are spreading misinformation and confusing people with so called scientific proof that the vaccines are dangerous, on this list was Dr Tenpenny and Robert Kennedy Jr. They claim they are profiting from the gullible and giving information that could cause those that follow there advice real long term health issues if they that follow their advice from a COVID -19 episode then said that they ,”claim COVID-19 can be prevented by using some supplements that Dr Tenpenny sells, they mentioned Vitamin A,C, and D. This could cause a drawback on my families decisions not to take the vaccine. Even a friend of my sons who is twenty two wants to get the vaccine so he can go out to the bars once they open. For a third year law student I was disappointed in his thoughts on he does not grasp the gravity of this matter, to him all other thoughts are conspiracy theories.
Alas all I can do is show the information they are young and invincible, but this has no restarts, I do hope that the Spike protein does detach from the cells and exit the body as the pharmaceutical companies literature says it will.
But I cannot help wonder if some remnant will remain from it presence and when those antibodies are called upon the disaster that we,”conspiracy theorists”, are concerned about do not come to fruition, but I fear that this is only a pleasant fiction.

OP
L

Lollipop2

Thanks for asking @Lollypop 2. They are very much sitting on the fence. They tend to lean more towards the mainstream medicine type of mentality. I think that our Doctor is great and does genuinely care, but she can only advise based upon what she has been taught and what she gets for updates. I had went to see her and I was taking a lot of supplements at the time, some I made a mistake on like fish oil but that was five years ago. Her biggest concern in the list was,”vitamin E as it can cause cancer so be careful with that one”. Knowing now the little more knowledge I now have I always weigh what anyone says, and I seem to have a little voice or inner guide (I know that sounds crazy) that I did not have before this. I have learned that that guide / voice is smarter than I am, so it is getting easier to listen to it.
I had two coworkers get vaccinated this week, and every fibre of my being is telling me not to do this. When something that strong tells you something I think it is wise to at least give it the benefit of the doubt.
I think the thing that troubles me the most is that unlike your vaccine protocol where there is a waver to sign laying everything out in plain English, this does not seem to be the case here, just make an appointment and show up. So much for informed consent. Like your French friend said,” they will go to the slaughter willingly”.
One last item last night I read an article on the twelve people that are behind anti vaccination propaganda, saying that they are spreading misinformation and confusing people with so called scientific proof that the vaccines are dangerous, on this list was Dr Tenpenny and Robert Kennedy Jr. They claim they are profiting from the gullible and giving information that could cause those that follow there advice real long term health issues if they that follow their advice from a COVID -19 episode then said that they ,”claim COVID-19 can be prevented by using some supplements that Dr Tenpenny sells, they mentioned Vitamin A,C, and D. This could cause a drawback on my families decisions not to take the vaccine. Even a friend of my sons who is twenty two wants to get the vaccine so he can go out to the bars once they open. For a third year law student I was disappointed in his thoughts on he does not grasp the gravity of this matter, to him all other thoughts are conspiracy theories.
Alas all I can do is show the information they are young and invincible, but this has no restarts, I do hope that the Spike protein does detach from the cells and exit the body as the pharmaceutical companies literature says it will.
But I cannot help wonder if some remnant will remain from it presence and when those antibodies are called upon the disaster that we,”conspiracy theorists”, are concerned about do not come to fruition, but I fear that this is only a pleasant fiction.
It is definitely the time to stay tough and true to what our inner intuition and knowing are telling us NO matter what opposition presents itself. Ultimately you are only responsible for yourself. Hang tough. There are thousands of doctors and scientists speaking out against this. Please do not believe the BS the mainstream media says. You can tell them even if they disregard Tenpenny and Kennedy, there are thousands of doctors worldwide who oppose these injections and whose voices are being suppressed. America’s Front Line Doctors is another reference.

Nemo

One last item last night I read an article on the twelve people that are behind anti vaccination propaganda, saying that they are spreading misinformation and confusing people with so called scientific proof that the vaccines are dangerous, on this list was Dr Tenpenny and Robert Kennedy Jr. They claim they are profiting from the gullible and giving information that could cause those that follow there advice real long term health issues if they that follow their advice from a COVID -19 episode then said that they ,”claim COVID-19 can be prevented by using some supplements that Dr Tenpenny sells, they mentioned Vitamin A,C, and D. This could cause a drawback on my families decisions not to take the vaccine.

Show them the videos at flemingmethod.com, JRK. Richard Fleming, MD is not selling supplements and he's a doctor of great achievement and prestige.

Same with microbiologist/immunologist Dolores Cahill. You can listen to her outstanding record of achievement in this area here: INTERVIEW: Debunking the COVID-19 Narrative with Prof. Dolores Cahill - 21st Century Wire

Or Dr. Sucharit Bhadki. He is retired and has no financial incentive to lie about this.

These are mainstream doctors and scientists presenting evidence that these vaccines are very dangerous.

Both of them have made great sacrifices to tell people the truth about these vaxxes. Cahill lost her university job. Fleming resigned from various boards and from doing peer review for Lancet and other journals. It may be difficult or impossible for them to get research grants for a long time.

Rick K

Thank you @Giraffe! I would be curious as to your thoughts on how to oppose the whole vaccine passport issue.
It is very very troubling and ironic the situation in Israel where now they mark there own people with permanent wrist bands when they are vaccinated and treat the unvaccinated like the leper’s of the Old Testament where they cannot even earn a living or shop for basic necessities. Given that one of the results of the Nuremberg trials (my apologies in advance @tanksasnowgod), was that,”no government has the right to enforce a medical trial on anyone without informed consent.” It appears that the sacrifices that millions made to stop this kind of totalitarian rule in that conflict only was good enough to get us about 85 years and here we are looking at it again.
This is one possible future reality that we as a forum should consider.
So their old arm bands from Nazi Germany have now migrated to their wrists. Wonderful. The Jews always say Never Forget but it seems they have done so after all.

J.R.K

It is definitely the time to stay tough and true to what our inner intuition and knowing are telling us NO matter what opposition presents itself. Ultimately you are only responsible for yourself. Hang tough. There are thousands of doctors and scientists speaking out against this. Please do not believe the BS the mainstream media says. You can tell them even if they disregard Tenpenny and Kennedy, there are thousands of doctors worldwide who oppose these injections and whose voices are being suppressed. America’s Front Line Doctors is another reference.
You are of course correct @Lollipop2 . There is enough evidence that supports the thought processes that these drugs are not safe and are not necessary for the vast majority of people. I would even question the necessity for their use in ,”those most susceptible”thought process given the efficacy of more time tested drugs such as methylene blue, Ivermectin, Aspirin, and even supplementation of Vitamin D3 as there is evidence that COVID-19 seems to develop and be fatal in those that are insufficient and deficient in this all important Vitamin. These are cheaper, much more safer and have scientific evidence to back their use up. My wife asked me,”if I was not afraid of getting the virus and why I do not protect myself by wearing the mask”? My response was that it really doesn’t matter if the virus would be in my nasal passages or on my mucus membranes, as long as I have a low level of PUFA, a vitamin D3 level of 50 ng/ dl, not being on an ACE inhibitor and keeping a good level of vitamin A and C I should be fine. Needless to say she did not see what those factors had to do with getting COVID-19. But this is the problem I am fortunate to have this forum and been reading on this for some time now but to try to bring the average person around to this and up to the level of understanding to implement these ideas in a short period of time is difficult. It is a lot like Neo in The Matrix when he wakes up and finds himself in the human battery field. It is a lot to take in.

J.R.K

Y
Show them the videos at flemingmethod.com, JRK. Richard Fleming, MD is not selling supplements and he's a doctor of great achievement and prestige.

Same with microbiologist/immunologist Dolores Cahill. You can listen to her outstanding record of achievement in this area here: INTERVIEW: Debunking the COVID-19 Narrative with Prof. Dolores Cahill - 21st Century Wire

Or Dr. Sucharit Bhadki. He is retired and has no financial incentive to lie about this.

These are mainstream doctors and scientists presenting evidence that these vaccines are very dangerous.

Both of them have made great sacrifices to tell people the truth about these vaxxes. Cahill lost her university job. Fleming resigned from various boards and from doing peer review for Lancet and other journals. It may be difficult or impossible for them to get research grants for a long time.
Thank you for this @Nemo. These are some great resources, and I am sure that being on the opposite side of the mainstream medicine viewpoint will certainly exact a heavy toll on all those brave enough to make a stand in that industry. This has been demonstrated many times before, in examples like Luc Montignier, and most recently Michael Yeadon and even Robert Kennedy jr and Dr Tenpenny as mentioned in my previous post. I have to wonder when this is all said and done how history will view this moment in time, and how future generations will be affected by what is happening right now.
A friend of mine recently was vaccinated with the Pfizer version of this vaccine, she was telling me that her husbands T cell levels were up on his last blood tests so he is fighting something in her words, his Dr believes he could be developing more kidney stones as before. Given the conversations on the forum on shedding as of late, I cannot help but wonder if what his T cells are reacting to is something that is escaping from her vaccination, I am wondering if he were to get the vaccination if his symptoms would be relieved or worsen as there seems to be some kind of negative reactions between the vaccinated and the unvaccinated. I suppose that this is par for the course in these clinical trials and the powers that be are learning as they go.
But again I thank you for the support and the information.

J.R.K

So their old arm bands from Nazi Germany have now migrated to their wrists. Wonderful. The Jews always say Never Forget but it seems they have done so after all.
Clearly they are not going to be able to forget, as this narrative seems to keep popping up in their history. But this is on their own people that they are doing this to not some outside conquering culture or anti Semitic groups. I fail to understand the thinking behind this type of behaviour.

Rick K

Clearly they are not going to be able to forget, as this narrative seems to keep popping up in their history. But this is on their own people that they are doing this to not some outside conquering culture or anti Semitic groups. I fail to understand the thinking behind this type of behaviour.
To quote the Who from Won't Get Fooled Again: Meet the new boss; same as the old boss. I clearly understand what you're saying but there must be a very powerful force at work here for the Jewish leaders to act as Hitler did. The governments of ALL countries are turning on their own people. So often the people that cry "poor me" are the first to turn on others. The leftist wokepigs here in North America are doing the same to us through censorship, cancel culture and turning the police loose to enforce their insane agenda including holding mentally challenged teenage girls down while they scream "NO!" and injecting them with this holocaust concoction.

Last edited:

Rick K

There are a lot of attacks on molecular biologist/immunologist Dolores Cahill for her whistleblowing on the Covid shots. So I wanted to post this link to a video where she speaks extensively (from the start of the video) about her experience and credentials.

This woman's career has been about transparency in science and debunking fake (non-replicable) scientific research, particularly research identifying fake antibodies to various diseases to be used in vaccines. She has won major honors for this work but also the enmity of the scientific establishment whose fake research was debunked.

She also developed a meningitis vaccine and has done extensive research on adjuvants.

I can't do her justice in a few lines. I encourage you to watch the first part of the video.
She is from Ireland and it was several months ago that the Irish government admitted in writing that they had no proof or evidence of covid 19. I now label all MD's who have remained silent or have gone along with this shameful farce as criminals and no longer doctors as they have violated their Hippocratic Oath.

B

Braveheart

To quote the Who from Won't Get Fooled Again: Meet the new boss; same as the old boss. I clearly understand what you're saying but there must be a very powerful force at work here for the Jewish leaders to act as Hitler did. The governments of ALL countries are turning on their own people. SO often the people that cry "poor me" are the first to turn on others. The leftist wokepigs here in North America are doing the same to us through censorship, cancel culture and turning the police loose to enforce their insane agenda including holding mentally challenged teenage girls down while they scream "NO!" and injecting them with this holocaust concoction.
Good comment Rick...and I like your signature quotes...

Rick K

Rick K

Also a very interesting point on the airlines lobbying against the vaccine passports I was under the impression that they were pushing hard for them to be implemented. Is that a new development? If so why the about face?
Simple economics, as I have been saying all along. Very few are flying now and it is bringing this industry to it's knees. Just remember: citizens rule with their wallets; corporations exist to serve citizens and NOT the other way around as some of these institutions are starting to figure out. If they are publicly traded they are required by law to make a profit for their shareholders. If they are boycotted then their house of cards collapses.

P

Peatness

Another one with Mike Yeadon. They start talking about the vaccine in the second half of the video, after they have covered that there is no need for a vaccine.

Can lockdowns ever work? LIVE with Mike Yeadon @17.00GMT - YouTube
I feel sorry for Mike Yeadon. As a previous insider, he is burdened by the knowledge of what the pharmaceutical industry is capable of. He is clearly frustrated, and frankly, I think he is frightened. God help us if our governments don’t see sense soon.

OP
L

Lollipop2

Hey everyone thank you for the conversation! This will certainly help anyone reading this thread.

OP
L

Lollipop2

Here is a great article from Doctors for Covid Ethics:

OP
L

Lollipop2

Thank you @Nemo. I so admire her. She is like a true Joan of Arc.

David PS

Nemo

This was mentioned in the video

The basic laws of human stupidity is priceless. Thank you for posting.

“'Intelligence and stupidity are not the opposite of one another, nor is stupidity the lack of intelligence, but intelligence is the product, more or less unsuccessful, of a continuous series of attempts to dominate, or escape, the stupidity that constitutes everything that is human', wrote Matthijs Van Boxsel."

We're really going for the gold now.

Nemo

The basic laws of human stupidity is priceless.

“The stupid ones are more fearsome than Mafia, the military-industrial complex or the Communist International. They’re an unorganized group, without a leader or norm, but in spite of that, they act in perfect harmony, as guided by an invisible hand."