Videos, Articles, Graphs showing true harm of Covid shots to help friends and family members refuse the Covid shot

J.R.K

We need to move to those States in the US that have banned them. I also think too much resistance has now formed that will halt them. Even WHO says not to make them mandatory. The airline industry is lobbying Congress saying not to make the passports mandatory for flying. Let’s see how it will all play out.
You are correct on the we shall see thought process, but the unknown future of these I suppose we can say three groups, unvaccinated, vaccinated, and partially vaccinated, given the possibility of threats to all parties health unvaccinated from partially or fully vaccinated gives a pause for thoughts on how we may need to rethink how we may need to live our lives in the future. I fear for those however that are fully and partially vaccinated they may very well want to have a redo on this decision.
As for moving, well I may need to consider that. I hope you live in one of those no vaccine passport States, I may need to move and shack up at your place for awhile!! Or at least until some semblance of common sense is restored!

Lollipop2

You are correct on the we shall see thought process, but the unknown future of these I suppose we can say three groups, unvaccinated, vaccinated, and partially vaccinated, given the possibility of threats to all parties health unvaccinated from partially or fully vaccinated gives a pause for thoughts on how we may need to rethink how we may need to live our lives in the future. I fear for those however that are fully and partially vaccinated they may very well want to have a redo on this decision.
As for moving, well I may need to consider that. I hope you live in one of those no vaccine passport States, I may need to move and shack up at your place for awhile!! Or at least until some semblance of common sense is restored!
:): You are correct, we all have some serious thinking to do especially in the future as well watching how things develop. Funny enough I was in Texas until a few months ago and had to move to Arkansas for my husband’s work. They haven’t announced no passports yet. This state is Walmartville and Walmart was the first major corporation to support these passports, so not sure how that will play out here. But it is a highly Republican state, so ultimately, I doubt they will require. Anyway we have figured out a way around. We don’t care about big events and we know where to get organic food from locals. We are both self employed so in a sense protected. We will just drive where we need to go instead of fly.

Lollipop2

J.R.K

We need to move to those States in the US that have banned them. I also think too much resistance has now formed that will halt them. Even WHO says not to make them mandatory. The airline industry is lobbying Congress saying not to make the passports mandatory for flying. Let’s see how it will all play out.
Also a very interesting point on the airlines lobbying against the vaccine passports I was under the impression that they were pushing hard for them to be implemented. Is that a new development? If so why the about face?

Lollipop2

Also a very interesting point on the airlines lobbying against the vaccine passports I was under the impression that they were pushing hard for them to be implemented. Is that a new development? If so why the about face?
I saw an article maybe last week. I am sure they finally understand the financial consequences. It took them a bit - also I am sure all the pushback on the passports gave them pause.

Lollipop2

Lollipop2

Lollipop2

Lollipop2

America’s Frontline Doctors issue a brief for citizens, policy makers and physicians: