Videos, Articles, Graphs showing true harm of Covid shots to help friends and family members refuse the Covid shot

J.R.K

We need to move to those States in the US that have banned them. I also think too much resistance has now formed that will halt them. Even WHO says not to make them mandatory. The airline industry is lobbying Congress saying not to make the passports mandatory for flying. Let’s see how it will all play out.
You are correct on the we shall see thought process, but the unknown future of these I suppose we can say three groups, unvaccinated, vaccinated, and partially vaccinated, given the possibility of threats to all parties health unvaccinated from partially or fully vaccinated gives a pause for thoughts on how we may need to rethink how we may need to live our lives in the future. I fear for those however that are fully and partially vaccinated they may very well want to have a redo on this decision.
As for moving, well I may need to consider that. I hope you live in one of those no vaccine passport States, I may need to move and shack up at your place for awhile!! Or at least until some semblance of common sense is restored!

OP
L

Lollipop2

You are correct on the we shall see thought process, but the unknown future of these I suppose we can say three groups, unvaccinated, vaccinated, and partially vaccinated, given the possibility of threats to all parties health unvaccinated from partially or fully vaccinated gives a pause for thoughts on how we may need to rethink how we may need to live our lives in the future. I fear for those however that are fully and partially vaccinated they may very well want to have a redo on this decision.
As for moving, well I may need to consider that. I hope you live in one of those no vaccine passport States, I may need to move and shack up at your place for awhile!! Or at least until some semblance of common sense is restored!
:): You are correct, we all have some serious thinking to do especially in the future as well watching how things develop. Funny enough I was in Texas until a few months ago and had to move to Arkansas for my husband’s work. They haven’t announced no passports yet. This state is Walmartville and Walmart was the first major corporation to support these passports, so not sure how that will play out here. But it is a highly Republican state, so ultimately, I doubt they will require. Anyway we have figured out a way around. We don’t care about big events and we know where to get organic food from locals. We are both self employed so in a sense protected. We will just drive where we need to go instead of fly.

OP
L

Lollipop2

J.R.K

We need to move to those States in the US that have banned them. I also think too much resistance has now formed that will halt them. Even WHO says not to make them mandatory. The airline industry is lobbying Congress saying not to make the passports mandatory for flying. Let’s see how it will all play out.
Also a very interesting point on the airlines lobbying against the vaccine passports I was under the impression that they were pushing hard for them to be implemented. Is that a new development? If so why the about face?

OP
L

Lollipop2

Also a very interesting point on the airlines lobbying against the vaccine passports I was under the impression that they were pushing hard for them to be implemented. Is that a new development? If so why the about face?
I saw an article maybe last week. I am sure they finally understand the financial consequences. It took them a bit - also I am sure all the pushback on the passports gave them pause.

OP
L

Lollipop2

OP
L

Lollipop2

OP
L

Lollipop2

OP
L

Lollipop2

America’s Frontline Doctors issue a brief for citizens, policy makers and physicians:

OP
L

Lollipop2

This article pulls all the data of harm together very well :

OP
L

Lollipop2

This article is pretty scary. Even the wild virus spike proteins can cause serious damage. This is why many scientists are suggesting this virus is a Wuhan Lab produced bio weapon. A natural coronavirus does not have the spike protein producing all of this damage like this 2019 virus.

Nemo

Fleming talks about the failure to treat Covid patients properly because of government interfering with treatments that have been proven to work (like hydroxychloroquine).

He says the failure to treat and the pushing of the vax is happening out of fear of the government seizing medical licenses or worse.

He talks about his encounters with former doctors who practiced in Germany under Hitler and says that during WWII, the German Medical Association did everything Hitler wanted because they were afraid.

The fact that a doctor of Fleming's achievements and reputation is openly comparing the government's intimidation of doctors to Hitler's intimidation of doctors, with the purpose of forcing the vax on everyone, should be sufficient all by itself to steer you away from the vax.

Starts at roughly 45:00.

View: https://rumble.com/vdpjyh-deception-surrounds-covid-vaccines-and-more-dr.-fleming.html

Last edited:
OP
L

Lollipop2

Fleming talks about the failure to treat Covid patients properly because of government interfering with treatments that have been proven to work (like hydroxychloroquine).

He says the failure to treat and the pushing of the vax is happening out of fear of the government seizing medical licenses or worse.

He talks about his encounters with former doctors who practiced in Germany under Hitler and says that during WWII, the German Medical Association did everything Hitler wanted because they were afraid.

The fact that a doctor of Fleming's achievements and reputation is openly comparing the government's intimidation of doctors to Hitler's intimidation of doctors, with the purpose of forcing the vax on everyone, should be sufficient all by itself to steer you away from the vax.

Starts at roughly 45:00.

View: https://rumble.com/vdpjyh-deception-surrounds-covid-vaccines-and-more-dr.-fleming.html

Great post @Nemo. Thank you! The comparison is horrific. This blog is eye opening and lays out the timeline for this nonsense. It has an indirect link to this thread, but I feel is worth sharing. You will definitely appreciate it.

PxD

This article is pretty scary. Even the wild virus spike proteins can cause serious damage. This is why many scientists are suggesting this virus is a Wuhan Lab produced bio weapon. A natural coronavirus does not have the spike protein producing all of this damage like this 2019 virus.

Quote from that article:

“ “Inflammation in the mice with lipopolysaccharide (LPS; a bacterial toxin) treatment further enhanced the brain uptake of spike proteins. This is because the inflammation had disrupted the blood-brain barrier integrity, making it more permeable to foreign invaders.” This would explain why overweight people are more likely to suffer from serious coronavirus infections, with the associated risk especially prevalent among those younger than 40, according to a new study. The more overweight a person is, the more we find chronic inflammation in the body.”

This is a very Peaty observation.

J.R.K

Dr. Sherri Tenpenny gave a short video explanation of the different mechanisms of the various Covid injections. Very informative:

View: https://vimeo.com/544366368/056dedf320

Thanks for this @Lollypop 2. While watching this all I could think of was my cousin telling me that his Doctors response of,” why wouldn’t you get the vaccine it is completely safe”. He and his daughter got the shot a month ago. Both have preexisting autoimmune issues.

OP
L

Lollipop2

Thanks for this @Lollypop 2. While watching this all I could think of was my cousin telling me that his Doctors response of,” why wouldn’t you get the vaccine it is completely safe”. He and his daughter got the shot a month ago. Both have preexisting autoimmune issues.
That is outright illegal for the MD to say that. They should sue him. And most likely they will not as they obviously bought into the lie, the narrative. I am sad for you. Honestly same thing happening in my family. Hey how are your wife and children accepting Dr. Tenpenny’s videos?