Videos, Articles, Graphs showing true harm of Covid shots to help friends and family members refuse the Covid shot

Lejeboca

Since many of the videos/materials tend to disappear from sites. Here is an upload (rather than a link) of a zipped movie (.3gp)
Perspectives_on_the_Pandemic__Catching_up_with_Knut_Wittkowski_PhD__Episode_14 from Journeyman Pictures @journeyman.tv .

I like Knut's passion and convincing explanation! But ultimately, for the friends and family, it will come down to whom they are able to trust after being brainwashed by propaganda rather the specific details-aspects of the danger. In other words, what source-delivery, triggers them (in a good sense). :writer:

Attachments

• persPand_Wittkowski2.3gp.zip
    56 MB · Views: 33
OP
L

Lollipop2

Since many of the videos/materials tend to disappear from sites. Here is an upload (rather than a link) of a zipped movie (.3gp)
Perspectives_on_the_Pandemic__Catching_up_with_Knut_Wittkowski_PhD__Episode_14 from Journeyman Pictures @journeyman.tv .

I like Knut's passion and convincing explanation! But ultimately, for the friends and family, it will come down to whom they are able to trust after being brainwashed by propaganda rather the specific details-aspects of the danger. In other words, what source-delivery, triggers them (in a good sense). :writer:
Great. Thank you @Lejeboca! Will watch it tomorrow.

OP
L

Lollipop2

Thank you. Collecting all these evidence and passing on. This is war!
Yes it is! I do think resistance is growing. We need all of us to help the plan have utter failure. I think they underestimated the human spirit.

J.R.K

Thank you for this @Lollypop2 this was extremely helpful and enlightening, I am not sure whether to be inspired or terrified. But I am happy to know a little more on how the mechanisms will work. It is a good thing that I have this forum as in my own circle of friends and family I stand as the outsider, on this topic, there are few that I can converse with on this topic.

OP
L

Lollipop2

Thank you for this @Lollypop2 this was extremely helpful and enlightening, I am not sure whether to be inspired or terrified. But I am happy to know a little more on how the mechanisms will work. It is a good thing that I have this forum as in my own circle of friends and family I stand as the outsider, on this topic, there are few that I can converse with on this topic.
I understand your experience, mine is similar. Most around me are now just worlds away from where I now stand. A few have come with me - I can think of two - luckily my husband is fully on board with me. I feel blessed to have RPF and suddenly new people are coming in my life that seem to resonate with me. It is like a change over in my closer circle of people. As I read these links and videos, it reminds me that we are not alone, others see clearly. Eventually we will come together somehow, someway.

J.R.K

From the immunological point of view, mimicry molecules hide a great potential for post-vaccination autoimmune side effects. This is very important information that we must all be aware of. Spike protein as such poses a great danger regardless of the type of vaccine.
Hello @Prota you will have to educate me on what a mimicry molecule is, and how they pose a threat, please excuse my lack of knowledge.

J.R.K

I understand your experience, mine is similar. Most around me are now just worlds away from where I now stand. A few have come with me - I can think of two - luckily my husband is fully on board with me. I feel blessed to have RPF and suddenly new people are coming in my life that seem to resonate with me. It is like a change over in my closer circle of people. As I read these links and videos, it reminds me that we are not alone, others see clearly. Eventually we will come together somehow, someway.
Yes thank you @Lollypop2, I myself just had a breakthrough this morning in delaying my wife to get the jab, I have come to a point where she is willing to watch Dr Tenpenny’s videos with our kids who are adults. Hopefully they will accept where the real danger lies.??

J.R.K

Thanks for this resource @Lejeboca! It will help I am taking the approach to show this side and let it sit, I feel that pushing with only cause a dig in their heels effect. My biggest concern is not being well enough equipped knowledge wise to answer any questions properly or correctly, but I am comfortable with the answer,” I don’t know”, because really none of us really do know how this is going to unfold, and that is the main point that I am trying to get across. But I will without a doubt be the happiest one in the room if the test of time proves me wrong, because I don’t think anyone with a soul will be able rejoice with the ,” I told you so victory dance”, in the wake of the carnage left for both the vaccinated and unvaccinated if these scenarios fully or even partially come to fruition.

Prota

Hello @Prota you will have to educate me on what a mimicry molecule is, and how they pose a threat, please excuse my lack of knowledge.
English is not my native language (sorry in advance).
The word "mimicry" means "similarity." In this case, certain segments of the so-called spike protein show structural similarity with certain structures in our body. Antibodies that arise through our immune response to spike protein do not have the possibility of selective action only on the viral protein, but because of the mentioned similarity, they direct their activity towards the structures of the host itself, causing damage and unforeseeable health consequences. The natural immune response to an infectious agent in a healthy organism is regulated by very complex mechanisms that are able to cope with it. The unnatural way of inoculation (vaccination) of the spike protein itself or the mRNA through which our organism produces this protein is something completely different, unnatural and unexamined. An additional problem is the very dangerous adjuvants in vaccines, which only intensify and expand the whole spectrum of negative consequences for the recipient. The health consequences for people who have been fraudulently drawn into this monstrous experiment will appear in the months and years ahead.

J.R.K

Thank you very much @Prota! I am assuming in my own words that this means that the antibodies produced against the Spike Protein will attack all cells with the spike protein in or on it, irregardless if they pose a threat of containing the virus or just are manufacturing the spike protein. The question is what would trigger the antibodies to turn on its own organism?
Just an increased daily stress level or would it require an actual infection, PUFA excess, or just developing comorbitities until they reach a trigger point?
As a side note your English is very good, I wish that I would have the gift of being multi linguistic.

OP
L

Lollipop2

Yes thank you @Lollypop2, I myself just had a breakthrough this morning in delaying my wife to get the jab, I have come to a point where she is willing to watch Dr Tenpenny’s videos with our kids who are adults. Hopefully they will accept where the real danger lies.??
OMG!!! I am sooooo happy for you! How relieving it must feel that they will consider. On the thread I started, have them watch the two Dr. Bhakti videos - short - 30 min each. These should sink in deep for them.

Lejeboca

Awesome to hear that they are willing to listen and wait! Keep it up as constant gentle pressure ☺

I cannot understand at all why one anyone would rush into this gene therepy! Even if one is not against it, still it is better to wait and see with this type of "virsus".

The only reasons to rush I see are from 70+ who are scared about their lives ^now^ and from the idiots that think the more people vaccinated the sooner they, whoever they are, will lift the lockdowns. Those idiots do not think for a moment that those "they" control the "pandemic". The idiots are hopeless, per my expreience, alas; they won't listen or open any videos.

The question is what would trigger the antibodies to turn on its own organism?

My understanding is that other similar
"coronaviri", which those of common cold, trigger them, while pufa, stressors, etc are catalysts or, as user Perry likes to say, "cofactors".

Lejeboca

the thread I started, have them watch the two Dr. Bhakti videos - short - 30 min each. These should sink in deep for them.
I can attest that at least two different people told me separately that Dr. Bhakdi's explantions realy made the antibody mechanisms clear for them. those ppl, however, were a priori against covid gene injections they just needed a mind ammo to fight with.

OP
L

Lollipop2

I can attest that at least two different people told me separately that Dr. Bhakdi's explantions realy made the antibody mechanisms clear for them. those ppl, however, were a priori against covid gene injections they just needed a mind ammo to fight with.
That is awesome @Lejeboca! I agree Dr. Bhakti’s videos are profound and show his sincerity and his pain that this is even going on.

J.R.K

OMG!!! I am sooooo happy for you! How relieving it must feel that they will consider. On the thread I started, have them watch the two Dr. Bhakti videos - short - 30 min each. These should sink in deep for them.
I will try but I will have to gauge their reactions, I do not want to overload them.
On a second note, I was wondering if you could direct me to a quote that I believe you had posted at some point from a French fellow, describing the maximum life of the human is 60 to 65 years, then a description of not using camps but rather the scenario being played out today where people go willingly to the slaughter. I believe it was from the nineties but it struck an eerie chord with me and it may well be useful sometime today.

OP
L

Lollipop2

I will try but I will have to gauge their reactions, I do not want to overload them.
On a second note, I was wondering if you could direct me to a quote that I believe you had posted at some point from a French fellow, describing the maximum life of the human is 60 to 65 years, then a description of not using camps but rather the scenario being played out today where people go willingly to the slaughter. I believe it was from the nineties but it struck an eerie chord with me and it may well be useful sometime today.
Here it is. My French friend says this guy is still in the game giving speeches. How sickening

86C42310-B79C-4BB1-80CB-A188B8061118.png

And then this quote from Steiner. Frightening how he saw this 100 years ago:

" In the future, we will eliminate the soul with medicine. Under the pretext of a 'healthy point of view', there will be a vaccine by which the human body will be treated as soon as possible directly at birth, so that the human being cannot develop the thought of the existence of soul and Spirit.

To materialistic doctors, will be entrusted the task of removing the soul of humanity. As today, people are vaccinated against this disease or that disease, so in the future, children will be vaccinated with a substance that can be produced precisely in such a way that people, thanks to this vaccination, will be immune to being subjected to the "madness" of spiritual life. He would be extremely smart, but he would not develop a conscience, and that is the true goal of some materialistic circles.

With such a vaccine, you can easily make the etheric body loose in the physical body. Once the etheric body is detached, the relationship between the universe and the etheric body would become extremely unstable, and man would become an automaton, for the physical body of man must be polished on this Earth by spiritual will. So, the vaccine becomes a kind of ahrimanic force; man can no longer get rid of a given materialistic feeling. He becomes materialistic of constitution and can no longer rise to the spiritual ".

—Rudolf Steiner (1861-1925)

Prota

Thank you very much @Prota! I am assuming in my own words that this means that the antibodies produced against the Spike Protein will attack all cells with the spike protein in or on it, irregardless if they pose a threat of containing the virus or just are manufacturing the spike protein. The question is what would trigger the antibodies to turn on its own organism?
Just an increased daily stress level or would it require an actual infection, PUFA excess, or just developing comorbitities until they reach a trigger point?
As a side note your English is very good, I wish that I would have the gift of being multi linguistic.
Antibodies (very high titer produced by vaccination) produced in the immune response to a foreign antigen (spike protein) can damage the thyroid gland, mitochondria, structures in the CNS, etc. which possess structural similarity to spike protein segments.
Metabolic, neurological, autoimmune and other diseases are expected, as well as changes in the behavior of vaccinated persons.
People under stress, who eat improperly and already have metabolic imbalances and diseases, already spend their life energy in that fight, so they are predisposed, immunocompromised and therefore have a higher chance of developing a more severe form of the disease (infection) but also succumb to vaccine side effects.
That is why the elderly population is the most endangered.

J.R.K

Antibodies (very high titer produced by vaccination) produced in the immune response to a foreign antigen (spike protein) can damage the thyroid gland, mitochondria, structures in the CNS, etc. which possess structural similarity to spike protein segments.
Metabolic, neurological, autoimmune and other diseases are expected, as well as changes in the behavior of vaccinated persons.
People under stress, who eat improperly and already have metabolic imbalances and diseases, already spend their life energy in that fight, so they are predisposed, immunocompromised and therefore have a higher chance of developing a more severe form of the disease (infection) but also succumb to vaccine side effects.
That is why the elderly population is the most endangered.
Thank you so much, my wife is prediabetic/ metabolic syndrome. This is a terrible price for something that has been pushed as the only way for things to get back to normal.
Even those that are healthy that take this treatment one has to wonder how in time it will affect their quality of life and ultimately longevity.
Again thank you.