Videos, Articles, Graphs showing true harm of Covid shots to help friends and family members refuse the Covid shot

J.R.K

The European Medicines Agency cautions against overloading the immune system with repeated immunization.

View: https://twitter.com/i/status/1481203014845276161

The bright side is that they are acknowledging the decline of T cells, post treatment. The real question that no one is asking,”how long will it take for the T cells to be able to recover, will they be able to fully recover to pre treatment levels?”

OP
L

Lollipop2

The real question that no one is asking,”how long will it take for the T cells to be able to recover, will they be able to fully recover to pre treatment levels?”
Excellent question and needs to be researched! How in the heck is that not part of trials research?!?!

Giraffe

The video below is for German speakers....

Prof. Christof Kuhbandner discusses Prof. Norman Fenton's findings and analyzes the situation in Germany.

(Fenton had analyzed all-cause mortality in the UK, and his team was surprised that each time when a huge number of people had been vaccinated it was followed by a surge of deaths in the group of the non-vaccinated. This obviously makes no sense: The newly vaccinated had been counted as non-vaccinated until two weeks after their second shot. More here).

View: https://odysee.com/@BehindTheMatrix:7/Prof.-Dr.-Christof-Kuhbandner-%C3%BCber-Todesf%C3%A4lle-im-zeitlichen-Zusammenhang-mit-der-Impfung-(Im-Stich-gelassen---Servus-TV-19.01.2022):d

J.R.K

Dr. Reiner Fuellmich: scientific evidence that covid is crime against humanity

Thank you for posting this @Pina
Do you think that the restrictions being dropped in the UK are a result of these lawsuits being filed and accepted to be heard by the courts, most recently Dr Michael Yeadon with regards to the ten percent of the gene therapies causing ninety percent of the adverse reactions?
Or is it because Omnicron is so mild that it would be to difficult to maintain the narrative as believable even to the hardcore believers?
Also what is your take on the UK government dropping the vaccine mandates for all except for the NIH personnel

P

Peatness

Thank you for posting this @Pina
Do you think that the restrictions being dropped in the UK are a result of these lawsuits being filed and accepted to be heard by the courts, most recently Dr Michael Yeadon with regards to the ten percent of the gene therapies causing ninety percent of the adverse reactions?
Or is it because Omnicron is so mild that it would be to difficult to maintain the narrative as believable even to the hardcore believers?
Also what is your take on the UK government dropping the vaccine mandates for all except for the NIH personnel
I think it has something to do with the legal action. However, I don't trust my government, its a matter of time before digital Id passport happens here. It will only take another 'pandemic' of a more serious nature for this to happen. Meanwhile, I think the government will drop the NHS mandates (and the care worker mandates too) because they know they can't mandate an experimental drug which is under emergency use. We are being distracted by news of Ukraine/Russia/Boris parties because the government knows that when the masses wake up to the deception......................

Last edited by a moderator:

J.R.K

I think it has something to do with the legal action. However, I don't trust my government, its a matter of time before digital Id passport happens here. It will only take another 'pandemic' of a more serious nature for this to happen. Meanwhile, I think the government will drop the NHS mandates (and the care worker mandates too) because they know they can't mandate an experimental drug which is under emergency use. We are being distracted by news of Ukraine/Russia/Boris parties because the government knows that when the masses wake up to the deception......................
What do you believe will be the final bed shake to wake the masses up? Public court cases, sudden mass illnesses or possibly death (which we may already be seeing and by we I mean those watching this from our viewpoint), or will it be just the massive amounts of data that the mainstream media just will not or their overseer’s will not allow them to report on?
How do you see this playing out for the government in the end? I know they plan for another pandemic to cover their tracks and hope the public’s short term memory will be overloaded and they will forget in the new chaos.

P

Peatness

What do you believe will be the final bed shake to wake the masses up? Public court cases, sudden mass illnesses or possibly death (which we may already be seeing and by we I mean those watching this from our viewpoint), or will it be just the massive amounts of data that the mainstream media just will not or their overseer’s will not allow them to report on?
How do you see this playing out for the government in the end? I know they plan for another pandemic to cover their tracks and hope the public’s short term memory will be overloaded and they will forget in the new chaos.
Well, I was speaking to a couple I know recently who told me they have always taken flu vaccines and were double jabbed with the covid injections. They refused the boosters and said they will never take another vaccine again. People are slowly waking up even if they don’t know the extent of the deception. It would help if more doctors spoke out. A massive die off would wake up more people. Sadly, MSM wouldn’t report this. Once governments become desperate they will act accordingly. I think a false flag event is a possibility.

Last edited by a moderator:

J.R.K

Well, I was speaking to a couple I know recently who told me they have always taken flu vaccines and were double jabbed with the covid injections. They refused the boosters and said they will never take another vaccine again. People are slowly waking up even if they don’t know the extent of the deception. It would help if more doctors spoke out. A massive die off would wake up more people. Sadly, MSM wouldn’t report this. Once governments become desperate they will act accordingly. I think a false flag event is a possibility.
Reiner Fuellmich may have had a point when he said that the large amounts of adverse reactions were the issues that gummed up the mechanisms of their plans.
I think that the vaccine passports are still the end game as well, if the financial coffers are emptied and robbed clean there will be no way to hide that, printing money is a band aid solution and the steep rise of inflation will not be tolerated for long. So they need this issue to go away and be swept under the rug, by either dropping out the debtors, or switching to a new form of currency that they would have complete control over.

J.R.K

David Icke (I wish I'd listened to him years ago) is optimistic that more people have woken up

ROSE/ICKE 6 - THE VINDICATION - 13 January 2022​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/FGgy0Gz6I78W/

I am just finding out about him myself, I think he has some insights as to who these elites are that are pulling this smoke and mirrors for total control.
Maybe he has some ideas on how to rid the race of these people or bring them down from their high horses.

P

Peatness

I am just finding out about him myself, I think he has some insights as to who these elites are that are pulling this smoke and mirrors for total control.
Maybe he has some ideas on how to rid the race of these people or bring them down from their high horses.
He thinks it’s simple – noncompliance

Mauritio

The video below is for German speakers....

Prof. Christof Kuhbandner discusses Prof. Norman Fenton's findings and analyzes the situation in Germany.

(Fenton had analyzed all-cause mortality in the UK, and his team was surprised that each time when a huge number of people had been vaccinated it was followed by a surge of deaths in the group of the non-vaccinated. This obviously makes no sense: The newly vaccinated had been counted as non-vaccinated until two weeks after their second shot. More here).

View: https://odysee.com/@BehindTheMatrix:7/Prof.-Dr.-Christof-Kuhbandner-%C3%BCber-Todesf%C3%A4lle-im-zeitlichen-Zusammenhang-mit-der-Impfung-(Im-Stich-gelassen---Servus-TV-19.01.2022):d

Have you read the corresponding paper?

View: https://t.me/QuakDr/1956

Last edited:

Giraffe

What do you think about this comment (made under the video you posted) ?

"Spannender Beitrag. Insbesondere wenn man die Studie selber mal nachliest und sieht, dass Unterschiedliche Methoden (gilt man die ersten 14 Tage als geimpft oder ungeimpft) mit der gleichen Prämisse fälschlicherweise untersucht worden sind und die angesprochene kurve sich mit Corona Welle im Winter deckt - was mit keinem Wort erwähnt wird. Ausserdem fehlen einige statistische Analysen und Norman Fenton auf seinem Twitter account demonstriert fachmännisch wie voreingenommen er zum Corona Thema ist. Natürlich ist jedem freigestellt mit diesem tollen Video hier seine subjektive Wahrnehmung noch etwas zu verstärken."
I have no clue what this person is trying to say. The first part makes no sense, and the second part is so vague that it's impossible to confirm or reject.

Mauritio

I have no clue what this person is trying to say. The first part makes no sense, and the second part is so vague that it's impossible to confirm or reject.
Yes, I edited the post because I realized the paper addresses these concerns . I'm reading it atm , and it seems to be pretty thorough.

Giraffe

Vaccine ingredients​

“I gathered all vaccine ingredients into a list and contacted Poison Control. After intros and such, and asking to speak with someone tenured and knowledgeable, this is the gist of that conversation.

Me: My question to you is how are these ingredients categorized? As benign or poison? (I ran a few ingredients, formaldehyde, Tween 80, mercury, aluminum, phenoxyethanol, potassium phosphate, sodium phosphate, sorbitol, etc.)

He: Well, that’s quite a list… But I’d have to easily say that they’re all toxic to humans… Used in fertilizers… Pesticides… To stop the heart… To preserve a dead body… They’re registered with us in different categories, but pretty much poisons. Why?"

There is a list of the ingredients at the end of the article.

P

Peatness

@Zsazsa posted this elsewhere

Read more of RAIR’s coverage on the coronavirus vaccines:​

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals