Videos, Articles, Graphs showing true harm of Covid shots to help friends and family members refuse the Covid shot

Doc Sandoz

Martin's motivational-speaker style is not my cup of tea. "Listen carefully." "Did you hear what I said?" "Let's take a moment for that to digest." Repetition to sink home a point, gaining audience sympathy by complementing an audience member for needling him, etc.etc. While I understand the utility of these rhetorical tropes in holding audience attention, witnessing them at corporate "educational" brown bags (god help me) was as distracting then as now.

That said, most of what he puts forth is thought-provoking and his thorough research into the patents surrounding SARS is without doubt a valuable contribution to the battle at hand.

Zpol

Wasn't the gene editing aspect supposed to be a secret?? (Here's Albert Bourla talking about his fabulous gene editing tech)

I saw Dr Malone mention this interview.. he thinks Bourla is losing it.
Who knows, maybe he was just a tool.

OP
L

Lollipop2

Wasn't the gene editing aspect supposed to be a secret?? (Here's Albert Bourla talking about his fabulous gene editing tech)

I saw Dr Malone mention this interview.. he thinks Bourla is losing it.
Who knows, maybe he was just a tool.

? Losing it. Maybe. This whole charade is interesting to observe.

mm33

Forum Supporter
Here's a good interview to share with vax believers

J.R.K

This would be a great one to share
Despite this our Liberal government has decided that if you are terminated due to not receiving the gene therapy you are not entitled to any unemployment benefits, even though you paid into them.

Even though a judge has validated that the choice to not be vaccinated is something that no one has the right to force you to do.

This is the problem eventually the legal system will catch up and find this to be illegal but by then it may be to late for those that chose to trade their freedom of choice for a snippet of the freedoms they once believed they had, and,”can get back to normal”.

P

Peatness

There are days when I just can't believe all this is happening

J.R.K

There are days when I just can't believe all this is happening
On the bright side the age old question of the past three generations that did not live through the holocaust and all the other ethnic cleansings prior to and after has been answered for us.
“How could they just sit back and let this happen ?”

Giraffe

German video:

David PS

German video:

It appears that they are dividing us by country so that they can conquer us.

1642635391162.png

The public debate about compulsory Covid vaccination in Austria is at its peak. Never before has a vaccination caused such a division in society. Victims and victims feel abandoned. So far there have been hundreds of complaints from "vaccine victims" who complain about physical and psychological side effects after their Covid vaccination, the number of unreported cases is likely to be much higher and a cloak of silence is spread over it. But who is liable for vaccine damage?
The public debate about compulsory Covid vaccination in Austria is at its peak. Never before has a vaccination caused such a division in society. Victims and victims feel abandoned. So far there have been hundreds of complaints from "vaccine victims" who complain about physical and psychological side effects after their Covid vaccination, the number of unreported cases is likely to be much higher and a cloak of silence is spread over it. The Covid vaccination - protection or danger? Never before have so many side effects been reported to the authorities as with the Covid vaccinations. The fact that precisely this vaccination is now to become mandatory by law is met with incomprehension in large sections of the population. Many people's fear of vaccination is not taken seriously. This report shows the fate of those who have been vaccinated and talks to experts who assess the current situation. And many ask themselves the question, who is liable for vaccine damage? Neither the medical association nor the federal government gives a clear answer. Director: Bert Ehgartner / Produced by: Mabon Film GmbH

J.R.K

View attachment 32559

The public debate about compulsory Covid vaccination in Austria is at its peak. Never before has a vaccination caused such a division in society. Victims and victims feel abandoned. So far there have been hundreds of complaints from "vaccine victims" who complain about physical and psychological side effects after their Covid vaccination, the number of unreported cases is likely to be much higher and a cloak of silence is spread over it. But who is liable for vaccine damage?
The public debate about compulsory Covid vaccination in Austria is at its peak. Never before has a vaccination caused such a division in society. Victims and victims feel abandoned. So far there have been hundreds of complaints from "vaccine victims" who complain about physical and psychological side effects after their Covid vaccination, the number of unreported cases is likely to be much higher and a cloak of silence is spread over it. The Covid vaccination - protection or danger? Never before have so many side effects been reported to the authorities as with the Covid vaccinations. The fact that precisely this vaccination is now to become mandatory by law is met with incomprehension in large sections of the population. Many people's fear of vaccination is not taken seriously. This report shows the fate of those who have been vaccinated and talks to experts who assess the current situation. And many ask themselves the question, who is liable for vaccine damage? Neither the medical association nor the federal government gives a clear answer. Director: Bert Ehgartner / Produced by: Mabon Film GmbH
This

View attachment 32559

This sounds like the same playbook used around the world in the West, coerce, guilt, take away freedoms, to get the population to take the gene therapies, then if you have an adverse reaction, take no responsibility because you knew the risks of willingly entering into a medical experiment.

I came across this and I am unsure what to make of it, is it someone that has cracked under the COVID stress?
Or does he actually have something that is a possibility worth talking about? I will open it up for comments.

@haidut, @Giraffe, @Pina, @Drareg @yerrag @md_a @Lollypop2 @Grapelander @mostlylurking @Makrosky @akgrrrl

P

Peatness

@J.R.K I don't see an end to this, the next 'outbreak' is just around the corner.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals