Videos, Articles, Graphs showing true harm of Covid shots to help friends and family members refuse the Covid shot

Perry Staltic

Question - how are doctors reporting deaths as an adverse effect of the vax?

I had seen mentioned that 50% of deaths occur within 48 hours and 80% of deaths occur within a week. In contrast the CDC states you're not fully vaxed until 2 weeks after injections so any deaths prior to that would be considered unvaxxed.

Is this accurate? So they're not counting death as a side effect of the vax unless you're fully vaxed? What the hell sense does that make?

Depends on the product. 2 weeks after J&J shot, 5 weeks after 1st Phizer shot (21 days after 1st + 14 days after 2nd) and 6 weeks after 1st Moderna shot (28 days after 1st + 14 days after 2nd)

David PS

Birdie

The talk that Dr McCullough gave recently to a group of doctors that aren't going along with the scam. I posted it under his name in a new thread earlier today. Who knows what happens to these threads. If it were easy, I'd post it here. Fantastic job. Just the thing to show people who are getting weak in their thoughts about the vaxx. And to encourage all of us. Here is the title:

Dr Peter McCullough - Winning the War against therapeutic nihilism - using trusted treatments

October 06, 2021 • 1 post • 56 views

Ask For Help or Advice

OP
L

Lollipop2

The talk that Dr McCullough gave recently to a group of doctors that aren't going along with the scam. I posted it under his name in a new thread earlier today. Who knows what happens to these threads. If it were easy, I'd post it here. Fantastic job. Just the thing to show people who are getting weak in their thoughts about the vaxx. And to encourage all of us. Here is the title:

Dr Peter McCullough - Winning the War against therapeutic nihilism - using trusted treatments

October 06, 2021 • 1 post • 56 views

Ask For Help or Advice

Hey thanks @Birdie

Saba

The graph in the article and study below looks pretty compelling. The study authors note that "the COVID-19 case data is of confirmed cases, which is a function of both supply (e.g., variation in testing capacities or reporting practices) and demand-side (e.g., variation in people’s decision on when to get tested) factors." But the correlation of Covid cases going up along with the vaccination rates is striking.

David PS

I have only just tuned into "The Noble Lie" as it applies to the covid pandemic. Dr. Malone discusses it in the last minutes of this video. Starting at about 16 10

View: https://rumble.com/vndn9g-covid-19-technology-policy-options-censorship-and-propaganda.html

See also

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals