VIDEO: The Reddit Revolution, GameStop and Melvin Capital

B

Braveheart

One of the most interesting and potentially significant conflicts to happen in some time — not just financially but culturally and politically — deserves serious scrutiny.​

This explanation by Greenwald is really right on....

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
B

Braveheart

S-VV

Im getting some q-vibes out of this.
"Friday is not the real squeeze, just the gamma squeeze"
"Actually the squeeze begins at market close"
"Actually they will have the 6 days to drive the price, HODL and wait"
"Actually the float x% in this website is really 100+x %"
"Actually its not about the money, its about sending a message"

I still have some $GME if it moons and hedgies get the wedgie, but in the end there will always be bagholders

LeeLemonoil

Im getting some q-vibes out of this.
"Friday is not the real squeeze, just the gamma squeeze"
"Actually the squeeze begins at market close"
"Actually they will have the 6 days to drive the price, HODL and wait"
"Actually the float x% in this website is really 100+x %"
"Actually its not about the money, its about sending a message"

I still have some $GME if it moons and hedgies get the wedgie, but in the end there will always be bagholders

Same feelings about it here, yeah.

Still, I’m holding a small position just for the sake of it, don’t care if it turns into dust.

LeeLemonoil

Question:

What sites or forums are there that are still open to keep reasonably up to date what’s going on at wallstreetbets without being a member there?

Fred

RED ALERT!! This is either a psy-op or, if it's organic, will be co-opted and turned into one.
CNN right now: "I would not have traded options," Omar admitted, "if I had not found WallStreetBets."
So, poor anonymous "Omar" lost all his money thanks to the internet. The solution will be total internet crackdowns and new financial rules.
Also, WSB can be blamed for the inevitable economic crash resulting from Biden's policies.

OP
B

Braveheart

Last edited by a moderator:

Brandin

Holding all my stonks til the bitter end! GME TO THE MOON
RED ALERT!! This is either a psy-op or, if it's organic, will be co-opted and turned into one.
CNN right now: "I would not have traded options," Omar admitted, "if I had not found WallStreetBets."
So, poor anonymous "Omar" lost all his money thanks to the internet. The solution will be total internet crackdowns and new financial rules.
Also, WSB can be blamed for the inevitable economic crash resulting from Biden's policies.
wallstreetbets just hit melvin, citadel and more with the same ***t they have been doing for years. They shouldnt cry about it.

Its the same as if someone hit you 10 times in the face, you then proceed to hit hime once. He starts being a crybaby amd saying that there have to be some sort of regulation on and rules about such behavior.

Comstock

Same feelings about it here, yeah.

Still, I’m holding a small position just for the sake of it, don’t care if it turns into dust.

This is the right mindset. Put a couple hundred into GME, and expect to not get it back. If millions of people do that, change will happen.

Also, buy a little Bitcoin. It's insurance against what could happen in the future.

LeeLemonoil

This is the right mindset. Put a couple hundred into GME, and expect to not get it back. If millions of people do that, change will happen.

Also, buy a little Bitcoin. It's insurance against what could happen in the future.

I‘m always invested in Btc and other cryptos

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals