Vibrational Therapy Resource Page: Homeopathy, Flower & Gem Elixirs, Light, Color, Sound and Energy Healing (Please post books, resources & studies)

Lollipop2

I just looked at the 'about us-education' section of this website - great info on 'Cymatics' - Thank You.:thumbsup:

Ernst Florens Friedrick Chladni - Cymatics
  • Ernst Chladni (1756 - 1827) was a German musician and physicist, known by many as the 'father of acoustics'
  • Author: "Discoveries Concerning the Theory of Music" (1787)
  • Cymatics: The study of vibration to generate and influence pattern, shape and moving processes.
  • Chladni observed:
    • a metal plate covered with sand (now known as a Chladni Plate)
    • vibrate by running a violin bow across it
    • Geometric patterns emerge in the sand
He then theorized:
  • sound waves affects physical matter
  • these changes can by repeated
View attachment 34918View attachment 34919View attachment 34920
You are welcome ?? I think the guy that runs the operation has done a lot of research.

yerrag

A good compilation of handy info in this area:

Makrosky

Aaaawwww…I bet!! How sweeeet. They are powerful.

Once we borrowed a car from a friend - years ago and we got in and both felt how heavy and angry it felt. My husband goes - put the tones on! We need them - within 10 minutes all of that negative energy was gone and strangely enough we both took a deep sigh at the same time.

I want to mention my husband is a regular sort of business guy - not into stuff like this - but now having them played since we were married, he knows and can tell the difference. Kind of sweet and telling actually.
lollipop, can these be listened in headphones for long periods? I have a very toxic energetical atmosphere in the office and it is difficult to get rid of it.

Lollipop2

lollipop, can these be listened in headphones for long periods? I have a very toxic energetical atmosphere in the office and it is difficult to get rid of it.
Yes!!! It makes a huge difference. I listen to them 24/7 in my home and at work when possible put my headset on and play on my phone. It sort of creates a bubble around you.

OP
Grapelander

Grapelander

Rare sound capture of Edward Whitmont lecture w/ Q&A.

Edward C. Whitmont ~ Homeopathy, Alchemy & Depth Psychology, pt 1 of 4
Edward C. Whitmont ~ Homeopathy, Alchemy & Depth Psychology, pt 2 of 4
Edward C. Whitmont ~ Homeopathy, Alchemy & Depth Psychology, pt 3 of 4
Edward C. Whitmont ~ Homeopathy, Alchemy & Depth Psychology, pt 4 of 4

from part 1:
8:10 How do how does one decide which way to go, where and why?

In other words, I already see I had a little bit more trouble before going into several situations that we have encountered, some that do not quite fit our notions.

One was accounted to me by Elizabeth Wright Hubbard one of my perhaps most important teachers in homeopathy. She told me of a situation where she had a patient and again after the fifth or sixth or seventh or ninth or tenth prescription; nothing had happened. Now Elizabeth was a very intuitive person and usually snapped it like that and usually hit it; this time she didn't and she was impelled to sit down and work on the case; which she did and came up with the remedy and it was Arsenicum and it was a brilliant success. However, when the patient returned, she discovered to her horror that she had forgotten to give the remedy but the patient was improved.

I just questioned David on the trip here about something that he mentioned, another paper where a woman who whose remedy seems to be uric acid wrote it on a piece of paper and put it around a necklace somewhere and it worked.

OP
Grapelander

Grapelander

Homeopathy: Materia Medica by William Boericke
William Boericke (1849 - 1929) was an Austrian-born American physician who became a influential exponent of homeopathy. He was also known as an academic writer, publisher, medical school professor and owner of several pharmacies. He was the compiler and editor of the Pocket Manual of Homeopathic Materia Medica.

Lollipop2

Homeopathy: Materia Medica by William Boericke
William Boericke (1849 - 1929) was an Austrian-born American physician who became a influential exponent of homeopathy. He was also known as an academic writer, publisher, medical school professor and owner of several pharmacies. He was the compiler and editor of the Pocket Manual of Homeopathic Materia Medica.
This is my favorite Materia Medica.

OP
Grapelander

Grapelander

HOMEOPATHY by Walter Last

Every natural substance has an etheric field around its molecular structure. The special shaking action or potentizing used in homeopathy separates the etheric fields from their material substance. The latter is then discarded and the former concentrated. These concentrated etheric fields are much more potent in this way than when they were combined with matter. Similar etheric concentrates can be produced with radionics instruments. The healing effect of such concentrates depends on their vibrational frequency. Because of this the name vibrational medicine has been coined for these methods.

Use Your Own Body Fluids

While for general treatment of common symptoms it is more convenient to use established homeopathic remedies, to overcome obstinate individual problems it is frequently more effective to prepare remedies from your own body fluids; this a form of isopathy known as autotherapy.

Urine, for example, contains traces of almost all body chemicals: the normal ones such as enzymes and hormones, as well as foreign and toxic substances, viruses, and so on. A properly diluted sample of your urine will initiate the correction of all unbalanced, unnatural body chemistry, while normal, balanced amounts of body chemicals are harmless. This, then, is an excellent way to improve the balance of your glandular system, which is difficult to influence directly by any other method.

Other body fluids that may be used are a drop of diluted blood to treat blood disorders; diluted pus if there is an infected wound or a boil; sputum for mouth and throat disorders; tears for eye problems; feces for intestinal diseases; ear discharge for ear diseases, and so on. Apart from balancing gland activities and general body chemistry, this method is known to be very effective in stimulating the body's immune system, so essential to combat cancer and other degenerative diseases.

How to Prepare Your Own Remedies

To prepare remedies from your own body fluids, dilute a small sample of the selected fluid 1:100 with pure water. This means 1 part sample and 99 parts water, for instance 1 teaspoonful of sample and 99 teaspoonfuls of water. The water should be purified, that is distilled or filtered.

Shake the mixture vigorously 40 or 50 times in a bottle or jar, accentuating the downward stroke. Alternatively, strike the mixing bottle 40 to 50 times on a resilient surface. This sample is now in the first potency, described as 1 C. Take 1 part of this, dilute it again with 99 parts water, shake, and you have a potency of 2C. This process is repeated until the desired potency is reached.

If dilution proceeds in steps of 1:10 instead of 1:100, the first potency is IX, the second 2X and so on. A potency of 12X corresponds in dilution strength to 6C. However, the number or potencies as well as the overall dilution are important for the quality of a remedy. Start using your own diseased body fluids at a potency of 12C. If this does not bring an improvement after some time, experiment with higher and lower potencies. However, use urine in 6X potency and start foods to which you may be allergic at 4x before increasing in steps to 5X and 6X. Use remedies made of your own body products only for yourself, not for anyone else

To produce your own remedies from herbs, make a 'mother tincture' by soaking a fresh or dried sample in high-grade alcohol - vodka or brandy. After a week or two you may dilute part of the mother tincture as previously described, but for the first 1:10 dilution, use alcohol and water half and half. Using this technique, you have to buy a specific commercial tincture only once. If the bottle is almost empty, dilute its contents with either 9 parts or 99 parts water-alcohol mixture and shake for some time.

You may also try a combination of homeopathy and herbalism. Herbs often seem to be more effective when used as low-potency homeopathic remedies. In this way any undesirable side effects of concentrated herbs are lessened, while specific healing effects, especially cleansing actions, are greatly strengthened. You may experiment by potentizing 1 part of an unheated herbal extract or tincture with 4 or 9 parts water.

If you did use a strong mother tincture of a rather potent herb then start by taking only one or two drops several times daily; keep them in the mouth; increase the dose gradually. If the extract was rather weak or of a harmless herb, then take spoonfuls or even a cupful at a time. You can make a watery extract of fresh or dried herbs in a blender or better by shaking the powdered or pureed herb in water. Alternatively, you may make a tincture by keeping them covered with alcohol or glycerin in a jar for several days.

If the remedy is to be stored for more than a few days a mixture of half vodka or brandy and half water should be used for the last step. This gives the solution an alcohol content of about 30 per cent and will prevent the growth of bacteria and fungi. Alternatively, refrigerate the remedy but it may lose its effectiveness due to the strong electromagnetic field.​

yerrag

Mauritio

Mauritio

Guys, check out the YouTube channel sapien medicine he has all kinds of frequencies.
If you want to test it listen to the tanning frequency for a week ;)

Makrosky

Guys, check out the YouTube channel sapien medicine he has all kinds of frequencies.
If you want to test it listen to the tanning frequency for a week ;)
You are kidding me Mauritio. I know the videos work but... for tanning also???

Also, I think most of sapien audios as we knew them have been removed from youtube. People was complaining of them having subliminal messages or demonic energies (literally) on them. Go figure?

Makrosky

Does anybody use crystals/gems? I have a smokey quartz and I think it worked for protecting against bad vibes but after some weeks it turned the opposite. The people in that world say the chrystals absorv too much bad energy and need to be cleansed. However, after submerging it in salted water and leaving it outside under the moon for a night, it never worked again. Probably I didn't cleanse it well or something. Or it was just all in my mind LOL. Don't know.

I am trying now to put the quartz in between the headset playing the CD lollipop suggested and we'll see...

@Lollipop2 do you think it can work? do you have experience with this?

Mauritio

You are kidding me Mauritio. I know the videos work but... for tanning also???

Also, I think most of sapien audios as we knew them have been removed from youtube. People was complaining of them having subliminal messages or demonic energies (literally) on them. Go figure?
Yes I've tried it myself.
This is how you know it works . He also has dopamine and DHT frequencies. I use the dopamine when I have to get up early twice a week .

I think they're almost all still their ,you must be confusing him with someone else, I know him and he doesnt use any of those things...

Lollipop2

Does anybody use crystals/gems? I have a smokey quartz and I think it worked for protecting against bad vibes but after some weeks it turned the opposite. The people in that world say the chrystals absorv too much bad energy and need to be cleansed. However, after submerging it in salted water and leaving it outside under the moon for a night, it never worked again. Probably I didn't cleanse it well or something. Or it was just all in my mind LOL. Don't know.

I am trying now to put the quartz in between the headset playing the CD lollipop suggested and we'll see...

Your experience with quartz is typical. It does absorb AND sort of loses its charge. Now I don’t use them except as decoration. Now I use this product:

I found this product in 2012 and have never looked back. It is AMAZING!! They are called Vibes Up energy mats. They will lose their charge when using - but you move off of it - it recharges itself in 2 min. These were lab tested in Ireland on equipment costing over 150,000k. I had all my clients buy them and I still hear back how they use them and love them.

Somewhat of a back story:

Inaut

I carry an opal in my pocket. Can’t say I’ve noticed much but I continue to keep it with me.

TheSir

Stuff like that happens to me on a daily basis now, far too frequent to just be coincidence.
What is your take-away from them? What do they signify? What is their purpose? Synchronicities are cool and strange, but it's hard to attach any kind of meaning to them. I just don't know what to do with them.

Makrosky

I carry an opal in my pocket. Can’t say I’ve noticed much but I continue to keep it with me.
The thing is that I noticed the quartz was working very well, it even kept toxic coworkers shut. But after a while it moved in the opposite direction, feeling worse if wearing it. Pretty miraculous I would say, or it was all in my mind, it could be. I don't have any rational explanation nor more experience to back it up.

Makrosky

Your experience with quartz is typical. It does absorb AND sort of loses its charge. Now I don’t use them except as decoration. Now I use this product:

I found this product in 2012 and have never looked back. It is AMAZING!! They are called Vibes Up energy mats. They will lose their charge when using - but you move off of it - it recharges itself in 2 min. These were lab tested in Ireland on equipment costing over 150,000k. I had all my clients buy them and I still hear back how they use them and love them.

Somewhat of a back story:

Thanks a lot Lolli! Problem is... this is quite unconvenient to put in my workplace. I am going to try leaving the quartz exposed to the frequencies and see. If you have more tips on it, will be much appreciated, as you mentioned is typical maybe you heard from your customers.

Hugs.

Back
Top Bottom