Vibration Therapy For Liver Health ?

x-ray peat

look into Shaking The Tree. Seems like it would work the same but less expensive (free)

OP
M

Motif

I can't see having this the same effect honestly.

Getting a little massage machine is not expensive, but I wonder it really has a positive effect

Do you think this is the just the principal of movement helping the lymphatic system? The same principal as yoga and other nonstrenuous activity being helpful?

x-ray peat

I would do some more research on it. I saw there is some concern with brain damage due to excessive vibrations. OSHA has a limit on how long workers can be exposed.

OP
M

Motif

I would do some more research on it. I saw there is some concern with brain damage due to excessive vibrations. OSHA has a limit on how long workers can be exposed.

Ok but when vibration is just on the liver area? You think this could be harmful too?

OP
M

Motif

Still very interested in this.

Anybody made experiences with that meanwhile ?

shine

I've been using the Naipo handheld percussion massager below the right side of my ribcage for a while because I had liver/gallbladder issues. I never heard about this therapy before, but just did it instinctively. It definitely relieved tension in that area and mobilized fluids. I used the lowest frequency for 5-10 minutes.

Naipo

Inaut

definitely second shaking the tree/rebounding. i think its extremely safe and effective. I used to use a violet ray wand/mwo but after a while became concerned with emf/ undesirable frequencies effecting the cells.

OP
M

Motif

Would this help for fibrosis in organs?

Or does improving blood flow in general help with fibrosis?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals