Very strong pungent body odor after taking b complex (health natura)

jpgio

When I take b complex (the one I take is from health natura) my body odor gets very pungent. It is noticeable and will last about 3 days after taking it. My girlfriend notices it as well it can be smelled across the room. I assumed it may be from my body either pushing out certain things (toxins etc.) or up regulated steroid hormones probably. Was curious if anyone else has experienced this or would know the mechanism behind it. Thank you!

stsfut

When I take b complex (the one I take is from health natura) my body odor gets very pungent. It is noticeable and will last about 3 days after taking it. My girlfriend notices it as well it can be smelled across the room. I assumed it may be from my body either pushing out certain things (toxins etc.) or up regulated steroid hormones probably. Was curious if anyone else has experienced this or would know the mechanism behind it. Thank you!
I’ve seen that thiamine can cause this due to iron detoxing more or less

OP
jpgio

jpgio

Thanks for the reply. That would make sense. Curious to see what else anyone thinks could be causing this. It is a very strong oniony odor I’ve never had B.O like this in my life.

Amazoniac

Are you repeating Sathan here?

Germs on skin can acquire iron from body secretions and starving them of it should limit their activity, but if you place them in a medium with not much else added, I don't expect it to stink in spite of the boost. In other words, there must be other factors involved in the aggravation of odor.

If you take sulfur-containing thiamine and start to smell bad, the first thing to suspect is not that it's pulling iron from the brain that was being contained by the skull (as Sate would reason), but something involving sulfur enrichment showing up on skin.

When a person eats garlic or onion and they modify the body odor to the characteristic smell, it's a process of iron detoxification? What about powdered thiamine that have such similar smell intensifying over time? The guy would probably speculate that it's due to atmospheric iron being chelated in the bag with use and that the cure is to open the bag from the side while holding your breath to avoid deposition of suspended particles.

- Cilantro Neutralizes Vitamin B1 (thiamine) Caused Body Odor

GorillaHead

So thiamine is the cause of skunk smell whenever I start sweating I smell like a strong weed/ skunk like smell it’s awful.