Very small wrist -> stress/excitation ?

Jam

I was actually slightly overweight for most of my childhood, and even before I was overweight I had a very good skeletal build.
I have a photo of me at 7 years old at the beach(when I was still "skinny"), I already had legs as big (athletic) as some teenagers or even adults.
Yeah, and it's not genetic, at least in my case, as my father had the hands and wrists of a gorilla, same exact height as me, and my mother could literally crush the hands of most men to a bloody pulp if she wanted. Not that my hands aren't strong either, it's just the tiny wrists that stand out.

Matestube

Small wrists Small ankles make for good asetheics when muscle is built
Not quite.
Nothing like heavy hairy and thick wrists on massive forarms from a manual worker.

Makes you look strong even with small biceps.

Big biceps on small foremarms look weak.

OP
DDRB

DDRB

Not quite.
Nothing like heavy hairy and thick wrists on massive forarms from a manual worker.

There must be a way to change that...
How are your forearms? Have they changed with your diet + testosterone?

Matestube

There must be a way to change that...
How are your forearms? Have they changed with your diet + testosterone?

I'm lucky my original structure is thick wrist and thick forearms. Testosterone only makes them pop more and makes them more veiny, although they already are quite veiny.

Jessie

I don't have any ribbon but it's certainly not much View attachment 37436
Just my opinion here, but I think your wrists look fine. No signs of malnourishment. This is probably a genetic thing, not a hormonal thing. The only thing hormones will do is effect the bone density. Cortisol, estrogen, PTH lower mineral concentrations and make them weak.

If it bothers you that badly, you could probably increase the growth a little with hand-grippers. But honestly this will probably effect forearms more than wrists. I'll link video at the bottom so you'll see what I'm talking about.

But I really see this as a non-issue personally. The fact is I see professional bodybuilders with wrists around the same size.

hand-gripping:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMh2KWFnR04

SamYo123

Not quite.

Attachments

• 1654368802843.png
    1654368802843.png
    70.8 KB · Views: 47
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals