Very Slow Bowels

Whiteheart

A repost of one of my responses from a previous thread; I would appreciate any responses:

Greetings all, I applied a progesterone/vitamin E solution topically and saw and felt some positive effects, like lifting of mood. I am fairly certain that I am estrogen dominant as a result of social/environmental stress and from having poor nutrition for a few years now (though I have taken and am currently taking steps to implement a proper diet). I have also delt with moderate acne since I was about 13, which I suspect is indicative of high estrogen. I also began losing my hair at 18. Anyways, after about two weeks, of using topical progesterone, my bowels seemed to halt thier movement. I believe I initially went about 3 days without using the bathroom. I assume part of the issue is derived from the estrogen in my body being antagonized. I have not used the progesterone in about 3 weeks but my bowels still seem to be rather slow, to the point where I may not be able to go for 2 to 3 days. This morning I awoke with recurring moderately loud gurgling sounds coming from my intestines. Obviously this is detrimental to a point; I wonder what mechanism may have caused this and how it could be eased?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals