Very Serious PSA/Warning Regarding Unique E Supplement

beta pandemic

TLDR I feel like I have to post this just incase anyone is taking unique e. I will get to the point- stop taking it. Throw it in the bin right now if you have a bottle. basically i believe i had an allergic reaction to the supplement. i did not know before i bought it but is CONFIRMED from gmo soy. they say the refining process overides any potential harm but obviously it does not for some individuals so im posting this out of good concience. For anyone interested heres what happened to me below.

I started taking 1 cap last week (400 iu) noticed immediate increase in libido as expected as i have taken acetate form (pure powder) before at much higher dose (up to 1600 iu once with no issue). but i ran out of my powder and decided to try this. 3 days in i struggled to breath on the 4th day i woke up with shortness of breath (borderline suffocating actually) and my whole left arm (including shoulder) was numb i could not feel it. i had zero grip strength i could not even squeeze my fists. i could not even hold a pen nor write on paper an emergency number just incase i had to go to and stay overnight at hospital. i have to mention that i also had diarrhea.

i called the ambulance a couple hours later as my breathing was getting worse and i could feel my throat tightening. they came to my house and looked at me puzzled and said whats wrong? i said my left shoulder and hands are numb and im struggling to breath. they hooked me up to a machine..... my lood preasure, oxygen were 100% they thought i was playing games i said i need to go to the hospital i think im having heart failure. i could feel my heart fluttering in my chest. at this point i was getting light headed and dizzy.

went to emergency room they hooked me up to a machine again and took blood. so far everything perfect. they did an echo + xray everything perfect.

they told me to leave later that night basically. got a referal for cardiology department but thats it.

i slept outside in a sleeping bag in my backyard because i felt like i could not get enough oxygen inside the house. i took some cayenne pepper powder and high dose magnesium to calm me down and help with opening my airways. it improved. stopped taking E and getting better day by day.

T

tca300

Goes to show once again supplements can be very dangerous. I'm glad your ok.

Marcus1000

Intense, good to hear it's getting better and thank you for warning us! The danger of supplement is that you cannot taste it, you just swallow the pill. So if there is an off-taste or problem we cannot detect it early on, that is why I rarely use supplement, and if I have to, prefer use in powder form whenever possible.

mujuro

Forum Supporter
Unique E has been the subject of a lot of criticism in recent times. It was the premium E supplement until they changed their formula at some point around 2014, I think it was. People were not happy.

raypeatclips

Were you taking orally? Perhaps your reaction wouldn't have been as severe if vitamins were applied topically. I'm beginning to think far solubles should only be applied topically.

Makaveli

Does anyone know of a good vitamin E supplements on the market right now? I'm using Tocovit and it's almost out but don't want to spend another $40.

InChristAlone

That sounds like a panic attack, any fear involved? What was heart rate? Why no antihistamines? or loading up on sugar if you truly thought your heart was failing?

(my first panic attack I went to the ER thinking there was something wrong, my hands were seizing up my heart was racing and I struggled to get a breath, all tests were normal, they gave me a benzo)

L

lollipop

Does anyone know of a good vitamin E supplements on the market right now? I'm using Tocovit and it's almost out but don't want to spend another $40.
Nothing comes close. Spend the $40 OR get from food. You can also look at toxinless.com for a comparison.

Edit: oops forgot about health nstura's vit e. Thank you @raypeatclips for reminding me. Besides these two not sure anything else comes close.

Wilfrid

Now makes a good one too.
The Natural E-400 is a mixed tocopherol product made from non-GMO soy.
The vitamin concentration is high in a very tiny capsule ( which should minimize residual junk from the vegetable oil concentrate ) and dilute with organic olive oil to making it more fluid.
Taking only one per week should be more than enough.

L

lollipop

Now makes a good one too.
The Natural E-400 is a mixed tocopherol product made from non-GMO soy.
The vitamin concentration is high in a very tiny capsule ( which should minimize residual junk from the vegetable oil concentrate ) and dilute with organic olive oil to making it more fluid.
Taking only one per week should be more than enough.
Worth checking out. Have not always had good quality results with NOW supplements in the past...

TheHound

also lotioncrafter vitamin e has been reported to be good. I have trouble taking vitamin e orally. The taste makes me seriously gag, it's gotten to the point where not just the smell of it makes me gag, but even just the thought of the smell and taste makes me gag haha. My stomaching is churning just thinking about it now. anybody else like this?

raypeatclips

Worth checking out. Have not always had good quality results with NOW supplements in the past...

In my experience NOW brand is low quality in comparison to rest of the supplements on the market. Yes they are cheaper, but there is a reason they are cheaper. Lotion crafter also, thanks to TheHound for mentioning. Idealabs, health natura, and lotion crafter are only ones I have seen positive things mentioned about.

@TheHound Have you tried taking vit E topically at all?

Yeah I really risked my life taking a whole bottle with no issues huh. Please.

Tenacity

Nothing comes close. Spend the $40 OR get from food. You can also look at toxinless.com for a comparison.

Edit: oops forgot about health nstura's vit e. Thank you @raypeatclips for reminding me. Besides these two not sure anything else comes close.

What foods would you suggest getting vitamin E from?

I also used an entire bottle last year without negative side effects.

scarlettsmum

That sounds like a panic attack, any fear involved? What was heart rate? Why no antihistamines? or loading up on sugar if you truly thought your heart was failing?

(my first panic attack I went to the ER thinking there was something wrong, my hands were seizing up my heart was racing and I struggled to get a breath, all tests were normal, they gave me a benzo)
I second Janelle. Had a very similar experience where my left arm felt completely paralysed, felt like I was going to pass out/faint/get a heart attack. If you felt better with the arrival of ambulance staff or with any sort of comfort it is a sure sign of a panic attack.

Last edited:

michael94

Panic attack explanation sounds like when doctors say "it's all in your head." Surely there are some real physiological problems going on in these attacks.

InChristAlone

Yes its basically a huge adrenaline surge. And that can happen when you have pushed your system too much.

TheHound

In my experience NOW brand is low quality in comparison to rest of the supplements on the market. Yes they are cheaper, but there is a reason they are cheaper. Lotion crafter also, thanks to TheHound for mentioning. Idealabs, health natura, and lotion crafter are only ones I have seen positive things mentioned about.

@TheHound Have you tried taking vit E topically at all?

yeah I have. haven't taken it orally or topically in months though because of the aforementioned reasons. I used lotioncrafter

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals