Very Odd Symptoms Lately, Any Advice Is Welcome

• Thread starter Deleted member 5487
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5487

I am almost always going through super spaced out and anxiety driven states after eating, that are freaking me out, as if I am losing my mind. This has been going on for the last few weeks. I don't know If I am overdoing the carbs/sugar because after meals I get depersonalized, I'll be sitting their and become conscious of my state/perception and it is frightening.

Is this some sort of blood sugar issue? Or adrenaline? I think I am metabolizing my carbs to well and having to much nervous system activity.

I am a 22 year old male, peating for a few months, in great physical shape.

Any ideas/advice are welcome. Think I am going to go pick up some magnesium/Gelatin later.

I just go over another episode where I was hyper manic for an hour, now I am starting to calm down/even tired.

artlange

I am a 22 year old male, peating for a few months, in great physical shape.
peating for a few months, could mean anything at all, in case you misunderstood how the peat recommendations came about you might be doing something wierd and not know that it was counter-productive. If you find your body temp and pulse is low, then you have to fix your thyroid. however, if your liver is low, then it will not convert T4 into T3. Supplementing with thyroid in that case will NOT cure your problem, and you will be as sick as ever, maybe worse. you need enough protein, sugar and fat for your liver to be happy. when you have a happy liver, then assess your thyroid function with temp and pulse rate measurements. If your metabolism is not working properly, then your cognitive function will be probably impared. a carrot salad helps you clear out your gut which may help you think better.

I started with thyroid supps when I found I had a low metabolism, and many (7) months later I finally have my liver working well, with a revamped diet, and now I can see if I can stop the thyroid supps.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals