Very high starch and low fat produce very muscles in one month ? And more questions ahha

Roni123@

Hello brothers, I have some questions (English is not my first language)

1* to increase metabolism it is very good to reduce fat (less than 40 grams per day) and eat only starches that increase insulin levels a lot which end up making cells more sensitive to it, thus improving your energy production and energy consumption glucose ? Tim berzins said something about this

2* I heard this somewhere, that someone did a high carb, very low fat, moderate protein diet and gained a lot of pounds of muscle in a month, is anything possible here?

@Hans @HealingTheBody @redsun

Sampj97

I have tried to gain muscle by doing “bulking”(increasing all macros) and it never works for me. I just end up feeling very full possibly from the satiety response from the saturated fats. I never felt like I gained any muscle either. Maybe the calories were not being used properly because I was becoming insulin resistant by activating the Randle effect? I also had no energy, poor sleep and a weird full feeling around the liver.

Maybe high carbs, moderate protein while keeping fats (especially saturated) low will work better by keeping insulin high while staying insulin sensitive. I will try it.

OP
R

Roni123@

I have tried to gain muscle by doing “bulking”(increasing all macros) and it never works for me. I just end up feeling very full possibly from the satiety response from the saturated fats. I never felt like I gained any muscle either. Maybe the calories were not being used properly because I was becoming insulin resistant by activating the Randle effect? I also had no energy, poor sleep and a weird full feeling around the liver.

Maybe high carbs, moderate protein while keeping fats (especially saturated) low will work better by keeping insulin high while staying insulin sensitive. I will try it.
Yeess

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals