Very High Estrogen (29 Year Old Male) On TRT

Sagitarrius90

Hey guys,

I've been on intramuscular TRT for the past year ; around 125 mg testosterone enathate a week.

I should mention I also ended my diet around a month ago ( was dieting for over 5-6 months slow and steady) and both my TSH went up (1.6 to 3.22)and my thyroid hormones have also dropped in that time frame (t3 3.1 ; reference was 2.8-5.8) and t4 12 (9-19).

My kidney function has dropped quite a bi as well and my cholesterol has dropped a bit.

The most shocking was my estradiol numbers. There insane! Could this increase in estrogen be the reason why my TSH went up and thyroid hormones went down? I have been eating over my maintenance calories for over a month without any sort of strenuous exercise. I've added quite a bit of vitamin D in the form of drops into my diet along with vitamin K2 and supplemental calcium and magnesium

Any suggestions would be great. I am really just trying to see if the increase in TSH and decrease in thyroid hormones is because of my really high estrogen.

thanks!

upload_2019-1-9_7-16-6.png

upload_2019-1-9_7-16-37.png

upload_2019-1-9_7-17-6.png

upload_2019-1-9_7-17-37.png

jpet1980

I also have been taking testosterone for many years and recently started to lower my dosage. Estrogen and Prolactin usually go hand and hand most of the time. The body usually makes 7-10 grams of testosterone daily in a healthy male usually in their 20’s. If you use more than that exogenously, it will convert to estrogen. Estrogen blocks thyroid from working properly.
I would consider breaking up the dosage weekly or lowering it and see what happens. It’s also good to supplement with pregnenolone and DHEA to keep the upstream hormones active.
I hope this helps.

sebastian_r

Small daily or max EOD injections, SubQ instead of IM injections, Test Prop instead of Test E.
Or something that are currently some of the leading endos starting to prescribe is 2x daily test cream on scrotum, which should lead to higher DHT and lower E2 levels.

Mauritio

Try androsterone!
Its literally side effect free and one of the best aromatase inhibitors and has lots of other benefits(Pheromones, Thyroid boost)...

jpet1980

Would you inject subcutaneous with same syringe? Does that produce less estrogenic effects?