Very fast numbing nerves after Tamoxifen?

Cooper

Guys, i took Tamoxifen for 6 weeks this winter and i still get this numb arms when i put a little pressure on it. I remember waking up several times at night due to my completely numb and tingly arm. It goes away when i put away the pressure.

But this never happened in my life before, like it gets numb very, unusually fast and strong. Even with little pressure on certain areas. I think this might be a nerve or blood circulation issue, can someone help me to solve this issue, i am sure it is related to Tamoxifen.

dfspcc20

@Cooper I think Peat has written that paresthesia can be related to low-thyroid. But he's probably said the same thing about any symptom.

I've noticed similar with myself in the past several years- that is, almost any part of my body can get paresthesia pretty quickly. For example, resting my arm on an open car window while driving, or sitting with poor posture too long causing numbness near shoulder blades. I haven't really figured out the cause. It did start around the time I started supplementing vitamin E... Considering you noticed yours coinciding with Tamoxifen, I wonder if estrogen being blocked might be involved.

OP
Cooper

Cooper

@Cooper I think Peat has written that paresthesia can be related to low-thyroid. But he's probably said the same thing about any symptom.

I've noticed similar with myself in the past several years- that is, almost any part of my body can get paresthesia pretty quickly. For example, resting my arm on an open car window while driving, or sitting with poor posture too long causing numbness near shoulder blades. I haven't really figured out the cause. It did start around the time I started supplementing vitamin E... Considering you noticed yours coinciding with Tamoxifen, I wonder if estrogen being blocked might be involved.
Yeah it is exactly like you described. I think i just have to wait then... It did get better time to time. Thanks.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals