"...very careful food selection is needed..."

pboy

does this mean I have to stop putting flax oil on my raw superfoods salad? who is this ray peat character!

really though..if you, if we, ate a natural diet..self selecting based on which foods were palatable in of themselves...low pufa would just be natural..i mean I don't think any kids I knew or know purposefully ever chose high pufa foods..they mighve been in stuff they ate but like, they w ouldnt choose to eat nuts or avocado plain or like...even thinking about me growing up, id use butter on eggs, drink chocolate milk...I was averse to nuts, except peanut butter in candy or on a sandwhich

I hated salmon

I didn't know what a pufa was but on taste and desire alone I naturally avoided them...except microwave meals or restaurants or whatever, but probly so much MSG and other stuff, salt ect so I choked it down

I think everyone here knows this narouz! or anyone that's read peats work...are you implying...that maybe...there is a ...peat friendly and unfriendly food....diet?!??! how dare you, authoritarian! facist! you must only perceive and act

really though if concocting weather something was part of a peat diet...saying there was one, pufa alone would be like the prime barometer

pboy

what do you think is worse, drinking 4 beers or adding 15g of pufa dominant fat to dinner?

tara

I'm all for minimising PUFA. :) (And there is more than one way to do it. :))

OP
N

narouz

pboy said:
what do you think is worse, drinking 4 beers or adding 15g of pufa dominant fat to dinner?

Are you accusing me of drinking 4 beers? :cool: