Vertigo!

shepherdgirl

That is great news! I wonder what caused it. I am having occasional mild dizziness this week along with a cold/flu thing - thinking it could all be endotoxin related...

Jackrabbit

That’s interesting about cypro. I have been taking lisuride and the only mechanism they have in common is 5ht2b antagonism (I think.) but I have been noticing an off balance feeling at times that has actually made me feel on the verge of a panic attack at times. This is different than vertigo, I realize, as vertigo is almost like everything is spinning around you. Weirdly during this I felt perhaps more centered than usual which was weird and then it caused a sort of panic of feeling almost detached from my body, which didn’t seem like a good thing at the time but it wasn’t like that feeling when you’re out of control and you feel like you’re going to tip over like my experience with vertigo, which I think had to do with excess serotonin.

rayfan1

sleeping in a recliner rather than a bed has completely fixed the vertigo. I do get it if I lay down for a few minutes, then stand suddenly. It's an inner ear thing...
Have you seen any improvement? It js BPPV, positional vertigo and I have the exact same symptoms as yours from past 8 yrs. Still bad.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals