Veriocele Is Destroying My Life

O

oldfriend

The left side seems to be predisposed to varicocele, something about anatomy. I now have slight varicocele on right side many years after diagnosis

ruprmurdoch

Would using clomid at 25mg ed or nolvadex at 10mg ed and using either for maybe 6 months be enough to help me feel alive again and get my wood back i feel like im 80
in my case clomid raise every hormone (acth,cortisol also-i do not want that).

OP
Ideal man

Ideal man

in my case clomid raise every hormone (acth,cortisol also-i do not want that).
I seen an old forum here someone said peat recommends vitamin A and D and protein for vericocele but i can't find the post

ruprmurdoch

Today was a great day, I think beggining of the end.
I do not have innefective right testitucalr vein, I have groin hernia

Surgeon USG prove it.
Guys, especially those have high cortisol and problem with lumbar spine, but not only-please ask for surgeon usg of groin area whether you have hernia.

Sunrise

Ultra sound said it it was moderate. Doctors told me they would do surgery if it got any worse.
Diosmin & Hesperidin is very cheap so it's worth a shot. It's great for vein health, that combined with the other steps which all improve blood flow and circulation completely got rid of my varicocele.
I used this brand but there are plenty others out there: https://www.amazon.com/Best-Diosmin-Hesperidin-Capillaries-Circulation/dp/B0794D63HV
Hi

Which doses
How often
How many days

O

oldfriend

I never got any help from things like hesperidin. Xenoestrogens just seem to make my estrogenic symptoms worse. Go figure

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals