Vegetarians Look So Young

Vegans/vegetarians/whatever, so many look so young. What do you think? while a peat diet looks to be optimal for hormones, why do vegans look so good?

ringo starr is 80...... yes he is actually 80
5efcbd0209066.image.jpg

jared leto is 48....
tqr1ai37_400x400.jpg

adrien grenier is 43....
4D41B7CD00000578-5849663-Working_lunch_The_hunky_actor_41_and_his_lady_love_sat_on_a_benc-m-90_1529090193013.jpg

all these pics are recent, in the last 2 or 3 years.. sometimes i wonder, if you get enough light/thyroid working well, just eat vegetables all day, would it work just as well... ? the question would be to look at their cortisol, estrogen, etc, but they are all super slim, i doubt they have high estrogen, i wonder what their testosterone looks like or libido

Well they all have copious amounts of money, and probably time, meaning they are not living hand to mouth or doing 40+ hours of work (or more) a week.
They all (probably) have access to a personal food chef as well.

lvysaur

Combination of:

1) rich stress-free celebrity lifestyle
2) carbohydrate metabolism (one perk of veganism)
3) high quality fresh foods
4) "meat eaters" encompassing all levels of meat consumption, from healthful amounts to heavy amounts to keto

I think it's pretty obvious that many Americans eat way too much meat. Records show that in the US people used to eat less meat, but also that their meat was preferentially from beef (whereas today it's primarily from pork/chicken). Interestingly, the same was true for ancient Britain. People also used to consume more dairy. They also used to eat more organs.

Atman

All my vegan/vegetarian friends look weak/fragile/old for their age.

All of the examples you have given are multi-millionaire celebs who supposedly are vegetarian or vegan, which we can't verify.

Brundle

Vegetarian and rich, meaning they could be consuming the highest quality raw organic milk, cheese, butter and eggs, along with the best quality fruit. Also, being vegetarian implies a concern for health generally, so they are probably avoiding junk foods and confectionery, which is a health benefit in itself.

That, plus low-stress lifestyle factors, living in sunny Los Angeles, and doing "jobs" they are passionate about, probably adds to the anti-aging effect. An attitude of "peace and love" positivity could also contribute, at least in Ringo's case.

JKX

I wouldnt be too quick to draw positive conclusions from photos. All photos released to the public demain under the control of a publicist are airbrushed/ recoloured. The couple of 'celebs' I've happened upon in real life have in all honesty looked nothing like their airbrushed selves and been caked in make-up.

I'm sure veggie can be very healthy if it includes plenty of fruit, good dairy and eggs.

boris

Jared Leto became vegan only when he was almost 30. His skin looks really young but he seems to be wasting away.

upload_2020-7-9_14-57-58.jpeg

tqr1ai37_400x400.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2020-7-9_15-3-22.jpeg
    upload_2020-7-9_15-3-22.jpeg
    26.5 KB · Views: 17

laleto12

Jared Leto defines himself as “Cheagan” a.k.a cheating vegan. He said in a interview that he regularly cheats and eats non-vegan food. :D

mrchibbs

I think a vegetarian diet where you emphasize fruits, milk, eggs and cheese is not likely to be deleterious.
Even a vegan diet with lots of fruits, and cooked vegetables is not so bad.

The level of stress in one's life is the biggest factor. If you're wealthy, tons of friends, and fun experiences like filming movies, I'm sure your nutritional needs are not as elevated as common folk who struggle to make ends meet and are terribly dissatisfied in their personal lives.

Last edited:

achillea

40's is not old. Most of my vegetarian friends and acquaintances who are in their 60's and 70's are falling apart.

opson123

I really wonder how the people in those videos fail to see their diet is destroying them.

boris

@mrchibbs yeah, sadly most of the prominent and influential ones emphasize grains and raw greens.

@opson123 you are in a bubble when you fall for their teachings. I was there and they actually convince you that being skin and bones is a sign of health and longevity.

mrchibbs

@mrchibbs yeah, sadly most of the prominent and influential ones emphasize grains and raw greens.

@opson123 you are in a bubble when you fall for their teachings. I was there and they actually convince you that being skin and bones is a sign of health and longevity.

Sadly, that's the truth. Grains and raw greens is almost no nutrition at all.

opson123

Yeah, making rational choices is also that much harder when your health sucks. In those videos were kids as well, most likely forced by their parents into that lifestyle. It's just sad.

Broken man

Vegans/vegetarians/whatever, so many look so young. What do you think? while a peat diet looks to be optimal for hormones, why do vegans look so good?

ringo starr is 80...... yes he is actually 80
5efcbd0209066.image.jpg

jared leto is 48....
tqr1ai37_400x400.jpg

adrien grenier is 43....
4D41B7CD00000578-5849663-Working_lunch_The_hunky_actor_41_and_his_lady_love_sat_on_a_benc-m-90_1529090193013.jpg

all these pics are recent, in the last 2 or 3 years.. sometimes i wonder, if you get enough light/thyroid working well, just eat vegetables all day, would it work just as well... ? the question would be to look at their cortisol, estrogen, etc, but they are all super slim, i doubt they have high estrogen, i wonder what their testosterone looks like or libido
You can't ve honest with this. I know average vegans and they are skinny, weak and moody. The best people I know eat tons of sugar.

baccheion

You can live (well) on nothing other than (truly pastured organic) raw egg yolks and some electrolyte/sodium/potassium/magnesium/calcium water. Just eggs = vegetarian.

Eggs, potatoes/tubers, chard, collards, milk, fruits, etc sounds solid. And is vegetarian. Especially adding shellfish anyway.

Chicken liver. **** veg..