Veganism is such a joke

Jenn

Little dogs live twice as long as big dogs, all other things being equal. The difference is metabolism. My 8 lb doxie ate almost as much in a day as my 150 lb GP.

Over eating is not healthy. Overeating is eating more than your body can handle. Eating just enough or just under is better. 3000 calories might be overeating for one person and under eating for another. 3000 calories in the form of ramen is not the same as 3000 calories as Hagen Daz either. ;)

OP
J

jb4566

That is true, I just thought it was funny that the author was essentially promoting hypothyroidism (and a slow metabolism) as healthy.

Peata

I used to believe in intermittent fasting and thought the symptoms of that were good, such as less hunger, eating less often, feeling cold, etc. :?

OP
J

jb4566

Haha, I have been there too peata, I think a lot of us have...

J

j.

Peata said:
I used to believe in intermittent fasting and thought the symptoms of that were good, such as less hunger, eating less often, feeling cold, etc. :?

I think I'm less hungry than before Peating. Peat mentioned that people who consumed coconut oil for a while can stay longer without eating and not feeling hungry.

mandance

I noticed on paleo, I was hungry all the time despite eating 6 meals a day. Since I started Peating, I am rarely hungry at all and i still have lost and kept weight off even consuming more carbs and sugar.

jaa

Interesting, that's the exact opposite of my experience. On paleo, I could IF and eat 1 / 2 huge meals a day without feeling hungry in between. Now I start feeling off after about 3hrs w/o food.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals