Vaxxidents?

OP
P

Peatness

David PS

Wow. It has begun. Pasted from the article:

New data is out about traffic fatalities in 2020 and, despite the lockdowns from Covid, the numbers are shocking.

Deaths on the road were higher during 2020 than any other year dating back to 2007 - during a year where less people were driving, Bloomberg reported this week.

Even more alarming is the fact that 2021 could wind up being worse, as the government estimates that 20,160 have died from crashes in the first half of 2021 - a stunning 18.4% increase from 2020.

Perry Staltic

Wow. It has begun. Pasted from the article:

New data is out about traffic fatalities in 2020 and, despite the lockdowns from Covid, the numbers are shocking.

Deaths on the road were higher during 2020 than any other year dating back to 2007 - during a year where less people were driving, Bloomberg reported this week.

Even more alarming is the fact that 2021 could wind up being worse, as the government estimates that 20,160 have died from crashes in the first half of 2021 - a stunning 18.4% increase from 2020.

I wonder how much of that is due to everyone losing their minds over covid. In other words, did some number of people who normally would have lived die because the medical system, including emergency responders, were in such a dysfunctional state?

OP
P

Peatness

I'm posting this because the image is stricking, no one died!

11162021_1_123333-780x585.jpg

L

Lord Cola

We must lock down until every person has a self driving vehicle.

Ben.

I bet the accident stats will be used to justify something

My poor attempt at satire.

"Increased accidents in traffic have been shown in the unvaccinated according to the data layed out by the cdc last monday. To ensure public safety, every person that is about to enter a vehicle needs to show proof of vaccination and a negative pcr test. Unvaccinated people are not allowed to drive nor enter a vehicle unless wearing 3 masks, sanitized gloves and having proof of 2 negative pcr tests, one of which needs to be done 24 hours and another 1 hour before operating or entering a vehicle. Vehicle in this context refers to any motorized or electrical vehicle, including but not limited to rollerskates and babystrollers. Individuals not complying will be fined with a 2000 dollar fine and stripped of their driver's licence following a psychiatric evaluation before the licence can be returned. With these measures we will be able to ensure to further flatten the curve and lower the burden on the healthcare system until all citiziens have independetly and with a complete uninfluenced mind of their own, choosen to get vaccinated.

OP
P

Peatness

My poor attempt at satire.

"Increased accidents in traffic have been shown in the unvaccinated according to the data layed out by the cdc last monday. To ensure public safety, every person that is about to enter a vehicle needs to show proof of vaccination and a negative pcr test. Unvaccinated people are not allowed to drive nor enter a vehicle unless wearing 3 masks, sanitized gloves and having proof of 2 negative pcr tests, one of which needs to be done 24 hours and another 1 hour before operating or entering a vehicle. Vehicle in this context refers to any motorized or electrical vehicle, including but not limited to rollerskates and babystrollers. Individuals not complying will be fined with a 2000 dollar fine and stripped of their driver's licence following a psychiatric evaluation before the licence can be returned. With these measures we will be able to ensure to further flatten the curve and lower the burden on the healthcare system until all citiziens have independetly and with a complete uninfluenced mind of their own, choosen to get vaccinated.
:thumbup

ursidae

Horrific crash in Bulgaria.

It would be a disrespect to the 45 people that passed to assume anything or make conspiracies, however 2021 has been a very dark year and I don’t know what to make of this tragedy happening now.

BrianF

I have know of 2 people in the UK who have told me of driving skills being effected in the days after visiting the Jabatoir. The first instance resulted in the driver nearly losing his license with three infringements (9 points) in three days.

The second resulted in the guy having - in his own words - "an out of body experience" and had to stop the car and get a taxi home.

There could be another factor at play in rising car crashes. After the death of St George of Fentanyl, the Police in the US are possibly being 'light touch' in their dealings with the public.

OP
P

Peatness

Jabatoir has now gone onto my list of pLandemic lexicon. The list will be publish when the madness ends, Fauci ouchi is on the list.

Back
Top Bottom