Vaxxidents?

StephanF

Forum Supporter
I actually asked this myself, with so many people vaccinated and considering the side effects on the brain (micro-strokes?) whether it would show up in the statistics. But it also could be the increased stress on the population with the Covid measures or a combination thereof that would lead to more traffic accidents.

But even before Covid, I would see people crossing the street’s ‘blindly’ without looking if oncoming traffic would actually stop. Especially students around the university seem to feel completely safe doing this.

tankasnowgod

What's really crazy is the "crisis" actually puts us on track to have a similar number of traffic fatalities that generally occurred from 1960-2007, when deaths of 40-50,000 a year were the norm-

It's clearly another "crisis" that isn't, and the overwhelming reason the first six months of 2021 are up so dramatically (18.4%) as compared to 2020 is because, again, the roadways were largely abandoned for 2 months or so in the first half of 2020, especially in big cities.

tankasnowgod

I actually asked this myself, with so many people vaccinated and considering the side effects on the brain (micro-strokes?) whether it would show up in the statistics. But it also could be the increased stress on the population with the Covid measures or a combination thereof that would lead to more traffic accidents.
But it's not "more," if you compare it to the years from 1960-2007. And the population was a lot less back in those years.

And as I keep pointing out (and no one wants to acknowledge), driving behaviors were radically altered in the first 6 months of 2020, taking 80-90% of traffic off the roads for a time, and largely responsible for the bulk of the change.

OP
P

Peatness

Passing out has nothing to do with covid injections. Nothing to see here, I wonder where she is now? Thank God she didn't get into a car after her injections

StephanF

Forum Supporter
It's a school zone, so you have to slow down anyway.
No, Universities are not ‘school zones’, these are young adults and should know how to behave in traffic. It is also not about drivers to slow down but about students blindly crossing roads - what if there is a driver texting on the cell phone and running over a student?

Lollipop2

Passing out has nothing to do with covid injections. Nothing to see here, I wonder where she is now? Thank God she didn't get into a car after her injections
Someone looked her up and found a death certificate. Apparently she didn’t survive. Forgive me. I have no source. Does someone?

OP
P

Peatness

Someone looked her up and found a death certificate. Apparently she didn’t survive. Forgive me. I have no source. Does someone?
I've posted elsewhere the myths around what happened to Tiffany Dover. She has not been heard from since December 2020 yet the fact checkers are all over the story claiming she is fine. I believe otherwise

Last edited by a moderator:

Lollipop2

I've posted elsewhere the myths around what happened to Tiffany Dover. She has not been heard from since December 2020 yet the fact checkers are all over the story claiming she is fine. I believe otherwise
I am with you on this one. Someone would have heard from her AT minimum a co-worker would speak out.

OP
P

Peatness

Well well well! interesting.......

OP
P

Peatness

Fact checked - this is not a vaxxident, apparently

tankasnowgod

Well well well! interesting.......

Apple wouldn't be the first to put forth such a feature: Google added crash detection to its Pixel smartphone in 2019 and add-on apps in Apple's App store offer similar features.

Meanwhile, legacy auto software like GM's OnStar has provided "automatic crash response" since 1996.

Soooo, was Onstar's founding spurred on by Covid Vaccine Accident Retrocausality?

Jon2547

Vaccines are the leading cause of coincidences.

OP
P

Peatness

Not saying this is a vaxxident just posting because it's an interesting image

FDw_Sf4X0A8hj9G

David PS

Not saying this is a vaxxident just posting because it's an interesting image

FDw_Sf4X0A8hj9G
It looks like someone has been watching the Fast & Furious movies.

Back
Top Bottom